Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 17 April 2024, 03:27:08 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,631 comps and freebies worth over $29,395,833.11 listed

That's over twenty nine million, three hundred and ninety five thousand, eight hundred and thirty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015532 Total Posts (445365 Searchable Posts) in 297733 Topics by 41492 Members
Latest Member: cmaccs
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a HoMedics Skin+ Worth $149.95
Entry Details
  • Win a HoMedics Skin Plus.     Closing Date: Tuesday 09 February 2016
  • HoMedics Skin+ Cleansing Rejuv     Closing Date: Monday 15 February 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a HoMedics Skin+ Worth $149.95  (Read 333 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
Ladybird
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
1%

« : Tuesday 02 February 2016, 08:41:48 am »
Go Up

http://fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/puffy-eyes-be-gone-homedics-skin-review.html

Thanks to the lovely people at HoMedics I have one HoMedics Skin+ to give away to a lucky Fabulous and Fun Life reader. Australian entrants only please.

To enter, leave a comment telling me what your main skincare concern currently is and leave your details on the Rafflecopter app below.

This is a game of skill. Luck plays no part. The most interesting answer will win. I will have my children print out all the responses and black out the entrants names so I will be judging and choosing the winning entry without knowing who submitted which response. Once the winning response has been chosen I will look up the entrant who submitted it in the comments and their email address using the Rafflecopter app.

The giveaway will be open from 2 February 2016 and will close at midnight 15 February 2016.

The prize will be forwarded to the winner by KidsBusiness and HoMedics.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Wednesday 03 February 2016, 09:36:54 am »
Go Up

http://fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/puffy-eyes-be-gone-homedics-skin-review.html#comment-form

Puffy Eyes Be Gone! HoMedics Skin+ Review & GIVEAWAY

GIVEAWAY

Thanks to the lovely people at HoMedics I have one HoMedics Skin+ to give away to a lucky Fabulous and Fun Life reader. Australian entrants only please.

To enter, leave a comment telling me what your main skincare concern currently is and leave your details on the Rafflecopter app below.

This is a game of skill. Luck plays no part. The most interesting answer will win. I will have my children print out all the responses and black out the entrants names so I will be judging and choosing the winning entry without knowing who submitted which response. Once the winning response has been chosen I will look up the entrant who submitted it in the comments and their email address using the Rafflecopter app.

The giveaway will be open from 2 February 2016 and will close at midnight 15 February 2016.

The prize will be forwarded to the winner by KidsBusiness and HoMedics.

I'd really appreciate entrants to follow Fabulous and Fun Life on Instagram, like Fabulous and Fun Life on Facebook and like Fabulous Fun Life on Pinterest but there is absolutely no obligation to do so.

Good luck everyone!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0266 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 17 April 2024, 03:27:08 am from 3.138.141.202