Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 01:34:48 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,635 comps and freebies worth over $24,216,640.94 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and sixteen thousand, six hundred and fourty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014517 Total Posts (444350 Searchable Posts) in 296755 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win VDay PPQ plates for your love - Brisbane 97.3FM - QLD - 25 wol
Entry Details
  • VDay PPQ plates BNE 973FM Qld     Closing Date: Friday 12 February 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$8,500.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win VDay PPQ plates for your love - Brisbane 97.3FM - QLD - 25 wol  (Read 319 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Friday 05 February 2016, 07:04:52 am »
Go Up

VALENTINE’S DAY WITH A SET OF NEW LIMITED EDITION I LOVE PLATES FROM PPQ!

Simply enter below and express your love for a special someone,  and be entered for your chance to WIN a set of I Love plates, valued at $2,500!

From the 8th of February, Robin, Terry and Bob will highlight a daily winner to receive a set of I Love plates plus $1,000 cash! Enjoy a perfect Valentine’s Day with your special someone and new I Love plates.
What do you love? Say it on a plate! New Limited Edition I Love plates are the ultimate in self-expression. Declare your love for your other half, family, friends, pets, hobbies… the options are endless!

Available during February 2016 only, I Love plates are available in an iconic black or white heart design with 2-5 character combination options. Visit PPQ.com.au/love to buy or LayBy through Feb 29 only.

http://www.973fm.com.au/win/robin-terry-and-bob-s-love-dedications

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Australian Radio Network ABN 95 065 986 987

97.3FM

www.973fm.com.au

QLD

Thursday 4th February 2016

Friday 12th February 2016

To Celebrate the launch of PPQ’s new “I Love” plate range 97.3FM and PPQ are giving you the change to win your very own “I Love” Plates plus $1,000 Cash. Simply enter online at 973fm.com.au and express your love in 25 words or less for someone you know.
Then from the 8th of February Robin, Terry and Bob will highlight a daily winner. If your entry is highlighted you will win your very own set of PPQ “I Love” plates plus $1,000 cash giving you the opportunity to buy someone you love the perfect gift this Valentine’s Day.

$1,000 cash and a set of PPQ “I Love” plates per day.

$8,500

One winner per family/household for the duration of the competition. Once you have played the competition, you are ineligible to enter again.

Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to enter.

Enter online at 973fm.com.au and express your love in 25 words or less for someone you know.

Then from the 8th of February Robin, Terry and Bob will highlight one daily winner for 5 days. If your entry is highlighted you will win your very own set of PPQ “I Love” plates plus $1,000 cash giving you the opportunity to buy someone you love the perfect gift this Valentine’s Day.

Between 5:30am and 9am on Monday 8th February – Friday 12th February 2016 at 444 Logan Rd, Stones Corner.

Winners will be announced on air/contacted by phone and or email.

Between 5:30am and 9am on Monday 8th February – Friday 12th February 2016.

NA

NA

NA

The Promoter reserves the right to amend the contesting period at its absolute discretion; the Promoter reserves the right to terminate the competition subject to any direction from a regulatory authority. Judges decision regarding categories, answers and entries is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If you don’t know an answer you must say the word PASS to move onto the following question, failure to do so will result in the announcer waiting for you to answer the current question until you give an answer.
Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
97.3FM reserves the right to judge the eligibility of calls before placing them on air.
97.3FM reserves the rights to change any terms and conditions at any time during the promotional period.
This prize is strictly non-transferable.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 01:34:48 pm from 44.192.53.34