Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 30 March 2024, 02:56:55 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,630 comps and freebies worth over $25,021,571.89 listed

That's over twenty five million, twenty one thousand, five hundred and seventy one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014546 Total Posts (444379 Searchable Posts) in 296783 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Kawaii Box full with 10 - 12 items/RC
Entry Details
  • Win a Kawaii Box     Closing Date: Tuesday 17 May 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Kawaii Box full with 10 - 12 items/RC  (Read 222 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 02 May 2016, 07:26:08 am »
Go Up

http://www.yukitty.net/2016/04/kawaii-box-review-giveaway.html

Kawaii Box Review + GIVEAWAY

Kawaii Box is a super cute monthly subscription box of kawaii goodies by Blippo Kawaii Shop. In case you do not know - "kawaii" means "cute" in Japanese. And the word "cute" describes the contents of this subscription box very well!

I've previously reviewed Blippo's Japan Candy Box, which is a similar subscription box filled with cute snacks and candies. However, Mika from Blippo kindly offered me another box to review and also host a giveaway along with that! So read on and enter the giveaway at the end of the post if you're interested in receiving a similar box.

Apollo Chocolate DIY Kit - I was really happy to see a DIY candy kit in my kawaii box, although the last one we tried didn't really taste that well. I guess I like the interactive part of making the candies. However, this Apollo DIY kit actually seems very promising, because these strawberry chocolates are very popular in Japan and hopefully the DIY kit will taste like the original Meiji Apollo Candies! I'll probably write a seperate post on it later. Smile

Kokeshi Notebook - A small notebook perfect for some quick notes and lists.

Kawaii Pets Sticker Sheet - These are really cute, although I'm not sure what to do with them yet! First thing I could think of was to decorate my COSRX lotion and a compact mirror, but I still have a bunch left.

Emoji Plush Charm - This is pretty cool! Unfortunately, I also haven't found real use for it yet.

Friendly Animal Color Pen - I got it in red. It's nice for decorating notes and making them more colorful.

Stick Chewing Gum Ereaser - For a second I really thought it was a chewing gum, but unfortunately it's an ereaser, haha. I honestly can't remember when I last used one, so I will keep it unopened until I find someone who actually needs it. It looks very cute, though! Smile

Polka Dot Hairband - How adorable is that hairband!? I actually have it in my hair now as I write this post! Smile I like to tie my hair up at home so it's perfect.

Cute Travel Lock - This would be useful to lock your luggage or anything else you want to keep safe.

Polygon Bracelet - I don't really wear bright colors myself, but I could potentially use it as a gift, I think.

Happy Mini Towel - This is really small, but could be useful to carry around in your bag.

Panda Sleepmask - This is probably my favourite item from the box! It looks so cute and I actually really like to use it, I can't believe I never got myself an eye mask before. Mr.Yukitty also approves of this one. We definitely need more of these cute eye masks now.

Final thoughts: This box was definitely filled with cuteness! I received many things I now love to use, but there were also a couple of odd ones I don't have use for just yet. Neverthless, I like how versatile it was. It would be perfect for anyone who loves kawaii things. Not to mention it's very exciting to receive a box like this without knowing what's inside!

Each Kawaii box includes 10-12 super cute kawaii products from Japan & Korea and the prices start at $17.90/a month.

Subscribe now!

Kawaii Box is also giving one of my readers a free box to try! Just enter the giveaway below for a chance to win!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 30 March 2024, 02:56:55 am from 3.238.84.213