Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 20 April 2024, 07:28:29 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,650 comps and freebies worth over $33,794,640.37 listed

That's over thirty three million, seven hundred and ninety four thousand, six hundred and fourty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015701 Total Posts (445534 Searchable Posts) in 297899 Topics by 41496 Members
Latest Member: Sindra
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Spring raw honey from Williams Honey Bees [giveaway]/RC
Entry Details
  • Spring raw honey     Closing Date: Monday 09 May 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Spring raw honey from Williams Honey Bees [giveaway]/RC  (Read 170 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 04 May 2016, 04:47:29 am »
Go Up

http://giveawayguy.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/williams-honey-bees-giveaway.html#.VyjxoPl97ak

Spring raw honey from Williams Honey Bees [giveaway]

I think Spring is finally here. Took long enough, and the snow on April Fools Day was nothing to laugh about. Time to enjoy some Spring honey and enjoy the weather.

Today I'm featuring Dan & Cortney of Williams Honey Bees, who are situated in Frankfort, Ohio and have a small beekeeping operation selling honey, nucs, and queens.

Together, their focus is quality over quantity and there is always something else to learn about bees and beekeeping. They're also members of the Ohio State Beekeepers Association and the Scioto Valley Beekeepers Association. I think it'd be cool to join a bee association. If only I was a beekeeper...

Pictured above is a one pound jar of local, raw honey that's made mainly from the nectar of black locust trees in Ohio. Cool, huh?

This honey is tough to get as the black locust trees are only in flower a few weeks in Spring, and the nectar flow is early and sporadic. So that makes this Spring honey a unique treat. As you can probably tell by looking at it, it's pleasant tasting and mild. If you're like me, try spreading the honey on toast or put it in your tea.

Support the bees! Check out a short and sweet bee infographic I posted about why they matter.

etsy.com/shop/WilliamsHoneyBees

In the mood for honey now?! Williams Honey Bees is graciously offering a one pound jar of Spring raw honey to one lucky Giveaway Guy reader.

Enter to win using the Rafflecopter form below. You may share on Twitter once a day for extra points for the duration of the giveaway.

This giveaway is open to users worldwide. One winner will be randomly selected via Rafflecopter, which I will contact by email after entries are verified. The winner will have 24 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will be selected.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 20 April 2024, 07:28:29 pm from 52.14.224.197