Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 06:03:57 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,625 comps and freebies worth over $24,288,297.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and eighty eight thousand, two hundred and ninety seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014496 Total Posts (444329 Searchable Posts) in 296735 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win family holiday to Great Barrier Reef - Finding Dory - participating cinemas
Entry Details
  • Great Barrier Reef FindingDory     Closing Date: Thursday 28 July 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$14,100.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win family holiday to Great Barrier Reef - Finding Dory - participating cinemas  (Read 309 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Thursday 02 June 2016, 06:18:04 pm »
Go Up

Win a Family Adventure for 4 to The Great Barrier Reef valued at $14,000

Celebrating the release of Disney•Pixar’s FINDING DORY, Disney•Pixar and My Cinema are giving you the chance to win a family adventure to The Great Barrier Reef.
The prize includes:
Return economy class flights from nearest capital city to Hamilton Island airport
Return airport/hotel ferry and adventure transfers
6 nights hotel accommodation (Coral Sea View Room with 4 people sharing a room) including breakfast and $200 meal allowance.
5 day buggy hire Hamilton Island
Reef Ranger Experience (minimum 6 years age)
Seaplane Reef Adventure Tour
Great Barrier Reef Tour
Runner-up prize of a Disney•Pixar Finding Dory Art Of Book valued at $75 RRP will be given away at each participating My Cinema location.

Enter by purchasing a ticket at My Cinema participating cinemas (see list below) to see Disney•Pixar’s FINDING DORY, filling in details on the entry form provided, and submit your entry in the Disney•Pixar’s FINDING DORY My Cinema entry box at your participating My Cinema.

http://mycinema.com.au/current-promotions/

One entry per ticket. Competition opens 1/6/16 00.01 (AEST) and closes 6pm 28/7/16. Minor Prizes drawn 2/8/16. Major Prize will be drawn 10/8/16, winner will be notified and their name published on this website. Authorised under SA Permit No. T16/731; NSW Permit No. LTPS-16-03322;  ACT Permit No. TP 16/00828.

1. This promotion –“ Win a Family Adventure for 4 to the Barrier Reef, ‘Finding Dory” My Cinema (“Promotion”) is conducted by Independent Cinema Association of Australia Inc of P.O. Box 20, Eastwood, NSW 2122, ABN 14 546 264 865 (“Promoter”) trading as My Cinema. SA Permit No. T16/731; NSW Permit No. LTPS-16-03322; ACT Permit No. TP 16/00828.
2. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. 3. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry is open to members of the public who are residents of Australia and who purchase a ticket to see the movie “Finding Dory” at participating independent cinema locations listed on the website www.mycinema.com.au, complete an Entry Form and lodge the Entry Form at their participating cinema
between the opening and closing dates of the Promotion. Entry is not open to employees (and the immediate family of such employees) of the Promoter, or the Sponsor of participating independent cinemas and the affiliates of all such parties. An immediate family member means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de- facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. Entries not completed correctly will not be eligible to enter the Promotion.
6. In order to be eligible, all entries must be lodged by 6pm on Thursday July 28, 2016.
7. In order to be eligible, parent or guardian details and consent must be included on any Entry Form submitted by a person under 18 years old and that parent or guardian must be able to accept the prize on behalf of the under-age person.
8. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Sponsor, participating cinemas, and companies associated with this Promotion including prize suppliers are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
9. The Promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on Wednesday 1 June, 2016 and final entries close at 6pm AEST on Thursday 28 July 2016 (the “Promotional Period”). To be a valid entry, all of the necessary information must be included with an entry and the entry must be received by the Promoter during the applicable Promotional Period explained above. The movie ‘Finding Dory’ may not be showing at every participating cinema during the entire Promotional Period.
10. One Minor Prize will be drawn on behalf of the Promoter at the head office of each participating cinema (see www.mycinema.com.au for participating cinemas and addresses) at midday on Tuesday 2 August 2016. The
Minor Prize winners will also have the chance to win the major prize.
11. The Major Prize draw will take place at the registered office of the Promoter on Wednesday 10 August 2016 at midday and the winners name and the name of their participating cinema will be announced in writing on the website www.mycinema.com.au on that date and the Promoter will telephone the winner at the contact number and advise the winner in writing on the My Cinema website and at the winner’s email address provided on the winning Entry Form (or in writing at the postal address if no email is provided). The name of the winner will remain on the website www.mycinema.com.au for as long as is required by law in each state that the promotion is conducted.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 06:03:57 am from 44.201.131.213