Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 19 April 2024, 08:21:37 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,672 comps and freebies worth over $30,013,810.42 listed

That's over thirty million, thirteen thousand, eight hundred and ten dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015655 Total Posts (445488 Searchable Posts) in 297853 Topics by 41495 Members
Latest Member: Juliew123
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Silver Butterfly Glass Necklace (RC entries)
Entry Details
  • Silver Butterfly Glass Necklac     Closing Date: Saturday 02 July 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Silver Butterfly Glass Necklace (RC entries)  (Read 129 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 27 June 2016, 02:00:24 pm »
Go Up

http://www.raspberrykiss.co.uk/silver-butterfly-glass-necklace-giveaway

Silver Butterfly Glass Necklace Giveaway

Today I thought I’d host a giveaway so one lucky person can win a Silver Butterfly Glass Necklace from the Raspberrykiss Shop. The Silver Butterfly Necklace is a really pretty piece that retails at £6.00. The piece can be delivered to almost anywhere in the world as my little shop offers worldwide shipping. The piece consists of a round glass pendant which measures in at 3cm by 3cm. The pendant houses a beautiful detailed Butterfly image making it ideal for nature lovers and butterfly fans. The pendant comes attached to a 50cm silver coloured alloy link chains with a 6cm extender attached for extra length. The piece comes complete with a classic lobster closure clasp ensuring that the piece is comfortable to wear and secure around the neck. This is one of the pieces in my affordable online jewellery store that I feel is very underrated. The piece is very elegant and looks lovely teamed up with a simple vest top or a peter pan style collar. If you’d like to get your hands on this piece I am offering 10% off to all Raspberrykiss readers when you use the code BUTTERFLY10. If you’d like to be in with a chance of winning the pretty necklace, give the rules below a read.

Which [Raspberrykiss Shop] (http://www.raspberrykiss.co.uk/shop) product do you like most?

Giveaway rules:

To be in with a chance of winning the Silver Butterfly Glass Necklace enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
    Those using multiple accounts to enter will be completely disqualified.
    There will be one winner.
    The giveaway is open worldwide.
    ALL mandatory entries MUST be complete or you will be completely disqualified (Mandatory entries are the three that appear on the Rafflecopter widget before you are able to unlock any other entries.)
    The giveaway will run from Thursday 2nd June 2016 until Saturday 2nd July 2016 12:00am GMT/BST (One month)
    Once the giveaway is over I will contact the winner directly via email. Once an email is sent the winner will then have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen.
    I am in no way responsible for postal issues however, I will try to help as best as I can to resolve any issues if any unfortunate events did occur.

[GBP 6 = AUD $10.8433]
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0234 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 19 April 2024, 08:21:37 pm from 3.139.233.43