Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 20 April 2024, 10:58:27 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,652 comps and freebies worth over $33,567,644.69 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and sixty seven thousand, six hundred and fourty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015706 Total Posts (445539 Searchable Posts) in 297904 Topics by 41496 Members
Latest Member: Sindra
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win DP to see Charmaine Wilson - Hexham Bowls/Email/Pt Stephens Examiner/NSW
Entry Details
  • DP to see Charmaine Wilson     Closing Date: Monday 01 August 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win DP to see Charmaine Wilson - Hexham Bowls/Email/Pt Stephens Examiner/NSW  (Read 112 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Friday 22 July 2016, 06:38:28 am »
Go Up

http://www.portstephensexaminer.com.au/story/4031453/medium-back-to-hexham/?cs=2330

Medium Charmaine Wilson heading back to Hexham Bowling Club

BEHIND THE VEIL: Medium Charmaine Wilson is touring back to Hexham Bowling Club.

FOR the past 10 years medium Charmaine Wilson has toured around Australia in a bid to help people who have lost loved ones find their way out of darkness.

Wilson, the winner of the first series on Seven Network’s show The One, is on the road again and will take her gift for communicating with spirits to Hexham Bowling Club in August.

Wilson said that by taking her gift on the road, it gave people who might not otherwise have one the opportunity to see if a medium could be the help they needed in overcoming intense emotion grief after losing a loved one.

“After all the family I have lost, including my daughter, brother, mother and father, I know how painful it is when the unthinkable happens,” she said.

“I understand how easy it is to be stuck in their moment of death and to become frozen in grief.

“Since becoming a medium I have made it my mission to not only give evidence of the afterlife at my shows, but to help direct people in a positive direction with the guidance I myself have received from the spirit world. 

“Every single show is a chance to change lives for the better and plant seeds so that one day the audience members may understand that their loved ones have not only survived in the afterlife, but want them to have a happy and fruitful life until they all meet again.”

Wilson is as down to earth as they come and connects on a real level with her loyal audiences.

She has travelled across Australia and met many different characters both this side and the other side of the veil.

Wilson will be at Hexham Bowling Club on Thursday, August 4.

The show starts at 7.30pm.

Tickets, avialble from the club, cost $40 per person.

The Examiner has three double passes to give away to the Hexham show.

To win, send your name and daytime contact number in an email titled “Medium” to ewatts@fairfaxmedia.com.au.

Winners will be notified by 5pm on Monday, August 1.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 20 April 2024, 10:58:27 pm from 18.223.111.48