Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 25 April 2024, 02:28:25 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,660 comps and freebies worth over $33,611,828.76 listed

That's over thirty three million, six hundred and eleven thousand, eight hundred and twenty eight dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015930 Total Posts (445763 Searchable Posts) in 298114 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a a 16″ x 24″ canvas print/Widget
Entry Details
  • Win a 16″ x 24″ canvas print     Closing Date: Friday 07 October 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a a 16″ x 24″ canvas print/Widget  (Read 221 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Friday 30 September 2016, 06:33:03 am »
Go Up

http://thequirkymomnextdoor.com/2016/09/canvas-champ/

Canvas Champ: When Your Walls Need a Makeover + GIVEAWAY! Ends 10/7

My sense of fashion is gradually developing. I finally can coordinate an outfit, at least in the fall. Now I look around my home and I feel like it needs the same work. The walls are practically bare, in desperate need of some accessories to catch your eye. While I figure out how to do this whole Feng Shui or even just overall decorating thing, there is one thing I knew I wanted: Canvases. Pictures in frames are lovely but I’m a sucker for a beautiful canvas. With five kids, it’s hard to get good pictures so when I do, I want a huge copy of it on display for everyone to see. Canvas Champ seemed like the right place to go for this addition…

canvas champ(Original photo by CLeigh Photography)

Canvas Champ offers beautiful canvases at extremely affordable prices. We had so many beautiful photos from our vow renewal that choosing which one to get was a tough call. We ended up going with a picture that I’d requested, with the bouquet as the focus and my husband and I kissing in the background. I knew that this would look perfect anywhere in the house!

canvas champNotice the awesome guarantee on their products!

When it arrived, I wasn’t disappointed! It was wrapped up perfectly so as not to be damaged. The 16″ x 24″ was just the right size for us and I love the way that the image wrapped around. The entire Canvas Champ model is completely customizable, something that not all sites offer! You can choose from the sizes available or just input your own. Have your picture across three panels rather than one, thin wrap or thick, change the color finish, retouch the photo, add text, you can do one picture tons of different ways!

The back of this Canvas Champ canvas had a keyhole picture hanger and inside of a little bag was a screw, everything you need to put your picture on the wall. Some people may want or need to use anchors but we personally did not and it is still holding up just fine! The canvas itself is not thin, I can’t see through it or anything like that, and the material feels of a very good quality. The colors are as bright as they were in the original picture and the image is crisp, not at all blurry.

canvas champ

I’m happily displaying our Canvas Champ canvas in our living room although, because I am still moving things around and figuring out a good way design my walls, it won’t stay exactly where it is so don’t judge my odd placement of it currently. I think it needs to be surrounded by some pretty sconces filled with sand and shells or maybe a few more canvases to create a line of them. Ah, the possibilities are endless.

canvas champ

When we buy canvases for family at Christmas, we want something that looks stunning but won’t cost us hundreds since we’re buying several. We purchased four canvases for various family members a couple of Christmases ago and were quite pleased, actually. I have and will continue to highly recommend Canvas Champ, especially for gifts!

BUY:

You can customize and purchase canvases of various sizes and styles at CanvasChamp.com.

CONNECT with Canvas Champ:

Website | Facebook | Twitter

canvas champ

THE GIVEAWAY:

One (1) winner will receive a 16″ x 24″ canvas print.
Open worldwide. Ends 10/7.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 25 April 2024, 02:28:25 am from 18.216.190.167