Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 04:25:13 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,617 comps and freebies worth over $24,286,670.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and eighty six thousand, six hundred and seventy dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014488 Total Posts (444321 Searchable Posts) in 296727 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Fall theme greeting card set/RC
Entry Details
  • Fall theme greeting card set     Closing Date: Tuesday 25 October 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Fall theme greeting card set/RC  (Read 162 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Friday 07 October 2016, 06:51:35 am »
Go Up

http://giveawayguy.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/wcards-handmade-greeting-cards-giveaway.html#.V_aqs-h97ak

Handmade Fall theme greeting cards [giveaway]

I still send cards to people in the mail, believe it or not. A handwritten card can go a long way and it doesn't take much effort or money to do it.

I recently came across Wcards while browsing for handmade cards on Etsy. We send cards to a lot of people, and in my wife's case, even customers of her business. Wcards has quite a collection (seriously, tons of cards), and there are too many I'd love to send to someone.

Wcards is run by Wiesia, and she has this to say:

I am so grateful that I can do what I love and there are people here on Etsy who find my items, like them and buy them. It gives me so much satisfaction that folks spend money on what I make. It's my 4th year on Etsy and I hope to be able to create and share my creations for many years - Happy 2016 to everyone.

Right now, the Fall theme cards are popular and there's even a sale in the shop. These cards are all special and striking, and great for Thanksgiving coming up or even Halloween. Envelopes are included.

I like the colors and the quality of the paper used. What's more, the cards are blank inside so I can write whatever I like. No matter the occasion, you can make the message yours. My wife thinks these are adorable, and take her word for it.

So who wants to win some cards?! Wiesia of Wcards has been gracious enough to offer up a set of three fall-themed cards to one lucky Giveaway Guy reader.

Enter to win using the Rafflecopter form below. You may share on Twitter once a day for extra points for the duration of the giveaway.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 04:25:13 am from 3.81.221.121