Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 18 April 2024, 02:44:03 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,650 comps and freebies worth over $29,764,011.01 listed

That's over twenty nine million, seven hundred and sixty four thousand, eleven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015593 Total Posts (445426 Searchable Posts) in 297793 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win Etsy & Lush Halloween Goodies/RC
Entry Details
  • Etsy & Lush Halloween Goodies     Closing Date: Monday 31 October 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win Etsy & Lush Halloween Goodies/RC  (Read 150 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 25 October 2016, 06:59:38 pm »
Go Up

http://stephleamead.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/giveaway-win-etsy-and-lush-halloween.html

GIVEAWAY: WIN ETSY AND LUSH HALLOWEEN GOODIES!

Halloween is here, finally! Hocus pocus has already been watched, I'm getting through all of the thrillers on Netflix and my Halloween costume is well under way! Safe to say; I'm excited!

As you might know, I adore supporting small, local and independent business' so Etsy is my go to place! You can find such quirky things on there, and knowing that they've been lovingly handmade by a beautiful creative soul makes me even happier to spend money with them.
For Christmas this year, I'm going to attempt the Etsy Christmas Challenge, and purchase every gift from Etsy sellers.

Now, GIVEEEAAWAAYY TIIMEEEEE! ...

I've teamed up with three lovely Etsy creators to bring you this awesome competition which ends on Halloween! I scoured Etsy marveling at the gorgeous pieces you can purchase, and decided to show you guys exactly what you can buy (and also win!) from Etsy and it's sellers.

So... In this giveaway are also two lovely products from popular company LUSH (see picture above) which includes the 'Boo' ghost bath melt, which turns your bath into a white moisturising concoction of loveliness, which by the way, smells incredible!
Also, you have the cutest little Pumpkin bath bomb, which is scented with spiced orange and pumpkin and turns your bath water a autumnal, warm orange colour!
Now onto the Etsy goodies...

And last but definitely not least... Lazy Line Painter Belle!
Just look how incredible that pastel Ouija board / planchette mug is?! AND The David Bowie illustrated pin badge is adorable, I'm in love! If you like Kawaii, rockabilly and kitsch inspired pieces, this is for sure the shop for you. I know I'm purchasing some Christmas gifts from her, anyway! (you need to look at the Unicorn products!)
Check her Etsy shop out, and social media below!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Lazylinepainterbelle
https://www.facebook.com/lazylinepainterbelle

Well if you'd like to win everything you see above, enter below! (which reminds me, as above, so below is a brilliant movie, definite watch at Halloween!)
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 18 April 2024, 02:44:03 pm from 18.222.163.31