Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 17 April 2024, 05:12:42 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,631 comps and freebies worth over $29,395,833.11 listed

That's over twenty nine million, three hundred and ninety five thousand, eight hundred and thirty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015532 Total Posts (445365 Searchable Posts) in 297733 Topics by 41492 Members
Latest Member: cmaccs
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Case App Custom Phone Case/RC
Entry Details
  • Case App Custom Phone Case     Closing Date: Monday 23 January 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Case App Custom Phone Case/RC  (Read 78 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 17 January 2017, 06:45:34 am »
Go Up

http://www.wildfirecharm.com/2017/01/case-app-custom-phone-case-review-and-giveaway.html

CASE APP CUSTOM PHONE CASE REVIEW & GIVEAWAY (OPEN INTERNATIONALLY)

This is the first post of the new year so I thought why not begin it with a giveaway? Just as phones continue to become important parts of our lives, phone cases are not far behind. They have gone from being a random piece of plastic for protecting your phone to representing what you stand for and showing off your personality. So here's an opportunity for you to start the new year with a new case. If that sounds good to you, keep on reading my review before I go into the giveaway details.

'Caseapp' is a website that offers custom iPhone cases and Laptop skins where you get the full freedom to design your own on their website. Think marble, rose gold, copper, pretty much anything trendy you've spotted on social media and can't get your hands on, you can customize it and make it for yourself here!Even if you're not feeling particularly creative, there are literally 100s of fabulous premade designs to choose from and I found them really cute and unique! I spent days looking through all the designs and there wasn't one that I had seen before on Amazon or any other website. I chose the Matching Mix* phone case which was premade because I fell in love with it the minute I saw it. I was customizing a marble one myself anyway so that worked out just fine.
caseapp-custom-phone-case-giveaway-7
Now onto the customization process! It's very simple and you don't have to be super tech savvy to make yourself a cute phone case. You need to choose your phone size - they have options for all iphones from 4 to 7plus , 7 different models of the Samsung galaxy series, a couple of HTC and one Nokia model. You can also choose from the iPad, Laptops and iPod customization options. They offer two types of cases -  Tough cases and Soft silicone cases in 2 different finishes - Matte & Glossy. The tough case option is only available for iPhones and Samsung while skins are available for all supported devices. I ordered the tough case + matte finish for myself and I like how sturdy it feels in my hand. It doesn't slip off my hand either which has happened numerous times with other phone cases in the past.
caseapp-custom-phone-case-giveaway-6
Once you've chosen your phone, the customization software lets you add text, cute clipart, backgrounds, make collages or upload your own image that you want to use - like a photograph or an artwork you have made. If you're familiar with Picmonkey you won't have any problem at all. That's it! Add to cart and you're ready to checkout. I find the pattern is very seamless around the edges and the print is high quality. I've been using it everyday since I got it a week ago. Most cases cost around $34-$40 and they differ slightly depending on the size/type but they usually fall into that range. Although they're on the pricier end, I think these are going to last longer than any other random phone cases I keep buying and replacing frequently. If you do plan to purchase one, you can use my code 'WILDFIRE20' to get yourself a 20% off right before checkout.

If you'd like to win a brand new product from Caseapp, all you need to do is follow the instructions given below to enter. You can choose one product - a phone case or laptop skin or anything you'd like from the website and customize it how you want to. Once I've chosen the winner, I'll be contacting you to send you a free product code to cover the cost + shipping of the product you choose. It is open internationally! Giveaway ends on 23rd January.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 17 April 2024, 05:12:42 am from 3.139.97.157