Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 19 April 2024, 08:09:56 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,672 comps and freebies worth over $30,012,910.44 listed

That's over thirty million, twelve thousand, nine hundred and ten dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015654 Total Posts (445487 Searchable Posts) in 297852 Topics by 41495 Members
Latest Member: Juliew123
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win A Dinner Date And Baby-sitter/Easy Entry.
Entry Details
  • Dinner Date & Baby-sitter.     Closing Date: Tuesday 07 February 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win A Dinner Date And Baby-sitter/Easy Entry.  (Read 256 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« : Wednesday 25 January 2017, 11:02:19 pm »
Go Up

Win a dinner date and babysitter for Valentine’s Day

https://www.kinderling.com.au/news/win-a-dinner-date-and-babysitter-for-valentine-s-day

Been a while between date nights? We’re here to fix that! Kinderling and My Super Nanny are sending one lucky couple on an amazing Valentine’s Day date to remember.

You’ll score a $200 Visa gift card to cover dinner (and a movie or drinks… it’s up to you, really!) PLUS a babysitter for four hours arranged by My Super Nanny. We’ll also throw in a yearly My Super Nanny membership (valued at $99). Can’t do Valentine’s Day night? It’s okay – you can use the prize anytime.

Win a dinner date and babysitter.

Enjoy an adults-only night out on us! Score a $200 Visa gift card to cover dinner and a babysitter from My Super Nanny – enter now.

To be in the running, enter your name, email and phone number (so we can contact you if you win) plus score extra entries.

6 Ways to Enter
Edit Logout

Please enter your details to complete your entry

Full Name
Email
Postcode
Required
Phone
Notify me of other Competitions (optional)
Save

Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Kinderling Kids Radio & My Super Nanny Valentine’s Day competition: win a dinner date and babysitting

- Entry is open to residents within Australia. 

- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.

Entry

- The Promotion commences on Wednesday January 25 and entries close on Tuesday February 7. 

- To enter, Eligible Entrants must submit their details via GLEAM during the Promotion Period and enter via Kinderling Kids Radio at www.kinderling.com.au 

Prizes and winning

- The random prize draw will take place at on Wednesday February 8 at Kinderling Kids Radio.

- The winner will receive a visa voucher, four (4) hours of babysitting and a My Super Nanny 12-month membership 

- Total Prize pool value is $399 

Prize conditions

- The winner will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw.

- The winner will have their details published on www.kinderling.com.au/competitions on Wednesday February 8.

- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes, a prize draw will be conducted five (5) days after the original prize draw on Monday February 13 at the same place as the original draw. If a winner is re-drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the redraw and will have their name published on www.kinderling.com.au/competitions on Monday February 13.

- Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPM-16-01052

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook./color]
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0172 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 19 April 2024, 08:09:56 pm from 3.138.141.202