Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 25 April 2024, 08:44:55 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,677 comps and freebies worth over $33,682,482.76 listed

That's over thirty three million, six hundred and eighty two thousand, four hundred and eighty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015950 Total Posts (445783 Searchable Posts) in 298134 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win Valentine-Themed Retro Clothing and Accessories/RC
Entry Details
  • Valentine-Themed Retro Clothes     Closing Date: Saturday 04 February 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win Valentine-Themed Retro Clothing and Accessories/RC  (Read 256 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 01 February 2017, 07:52:17 am »
Go Up

https://thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/4th-blogiversary-giveaway-valentines.html

It's pretty astounding, but in a couple of days, I'll have been blogging for four whole years! Time has flown by, and yet so much has happened since I first began. When I started, I had recently moved back to Rochester and wasn't sure what I wanted to ultimately be doing – so I filled my free time with clothes, slowly figuring out my personal style and my voice along the way. I was still living at home, was doing as many shows as I could, still thinking I'd move back to New York at some point. Now, I'm working full-time as a writer, doing shows only when I feel like it, and living in my own place here that I love. In short, my life now looks totally different from what I pictured for myself four years ago. But I really am glad things in my personal and professional life have turned out the way they have.

As is customary on my "blogiversary," I'm holding a little giveaway for all of my wonderful readers! I hope you all know how much I appreciate you. I may not always have the time to respond to comments here or on social media, but I always read them – and every one of you holds a special place in my heart. And speaking of hearts... since February is my blog anniversary month, I decided to make my giveaway Valentine's Day-themed this year! You can enter to win an adorable prize package of fun goodies. Here's what's up for grabs and what you need to know to win:
valentine giveaway
Valentine Blogiversary Prize Package:
- Red Velvet Cupcake swing skirt from Unique Vintage
- Pink rose hair flower from Stardust Dames Boutique
- "My Funny Valentine" art print by Kate Gabrielle
- Betsey Johnson heart print cosmetic bag/wristlet
- Duo of Valentine heart coffee mugs

Enter the giveaway through the Rafflecopter widget below. One (1) winner will be chosen at random through the widget. There are a few mandatory entries you must complete to be eligible to win, along with other options for extra chances to win. You must be a follower of The Soubrette Brunette to enter and you must leave a comment (believe me, I check!). The giveaway is open worldwide and will run from now until 11:59 PM (EST) on Saturday, February 4th. This shorter run period will ensure that the winner can get her prizes in time for Valentine's Day! The winner will be contacted via e-mail, so be sure to use a valid e-mail address or leave one in your comment. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Once the winner has been contacted, it will be announced on the blog. Best of luck and thanks to all for entering!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 25 April 2024, 08:44:55 am from 3.138.122.195