http://www.nowtolove.com.au/win/competitions/win-a-european-river-cruise-35813Win a luxury European river cruise with APT for you and three girlfriends, valued at over $40,000
Well, lucky for you, APT is offering one Now To Love reader the trip of a lifetime. You could win a 15-day luxury APT Magnificent Europe River Cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest for you and three friends.
Picture this: cruising along the Rhine, dining at the Namedy Castle in Andernach, catching a classical concert at the City Palace in Vienna, drifting down the Danube and stopping in Salzburg to see all of the baroque buildings in the amazing Austrian city. If it sounds incredible, that's because it is.
The impressive prize also includes return airfares, accommodation in Twin Window Suites, delicious on-board dining and more spectacular sights than you could ever imagine. It will be the grandest girls' getaway ever — all you need to do is decide what to pack.To enter, simply fill out your details below and tell us, in 25 words or less, why you'd like to go cruising with the girls in Europe with APT.
Good luck!By entering the competition you agree to receive Now to Love newsletters and marketing communications. You can unsubscribe at any time, using the unsubscribe facility within the newsletter.
The competition opens 17 March 2017 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDST) on 5 November 2017 Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over One entry permitted per person for the entire promotional period. The Prize must be redeemed in full and as a total package for four (4) adults for travel in 2018 on the scheduled available departure dates only as determined by APT.
This is a game of skill not chance. The winner will be contacted by email and telephone using the contact details given in their entry Go to www.bauer-media.com.au/privacy/
1. Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter, associated agencies and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
3. One entry per person will be permitted during the entire promotional period.
4. The entire promotion commences on the 17 March 2017 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDST) on 5 November 2017. The judging will be done by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The judging will take place at APT - Australian Pacific Touring, Level 4, 1234 Nepean Highway, Cheltenham, 3192 and will begin on 6 November 2017. The winner will be notified by telephone and by e-mail using the contact details given in their entry.
5. To enter, individuals must during the promotional period go to www.nowtolove.com.au/apt
and follow the prompts to the competition page, complete the entry form including their full name, mailing address, current email address, daytime telephone number and answer the competition question in 25 words or less: “Why would you like to go cruising with the girls in Europe with APT?” and submit the entry as instructed.
6. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever. Entrants should not send in original copies of their entries as entries will not be returned. No responsibility will be taken by the promoter in the event that the original entry is lost or damaged in editing.
7. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible and discarded.
8. An entry must not be, without limitation:
n) racially or ethnically offensive;
o) capable of encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
p) capable of violating any law;
q) capable of giving rise to civil liability.
Any entry which the judges deem inappropriate will be invalid.
9. This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its originality, literary and creative merit of the answer to the question provided and suitability to the promotion. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. All decisions relating to the conduct of the Promoter and Promotion, including, but not limited to, the selection of any and all parts of an entry to be published, and the awarding of prizes, are at the sole and exclusive discretion of Promoter and are final and not subject to appeal.
11. Failure to comply with any term or condition may result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of Prizes at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries at anytime during or after the promotional period, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
USE OF ENTRIES
13. The Entrant warrants to the Promoter that the entry submitted is an original artistic work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties. If the entry or any part of the information provided to the Entrant in relation to the entry was provided by a third party, the Entrant warrants that they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this promotion. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
14. Each entrant grants to the Promoter an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual licence to use any of the entries submitted in any manner and for any purpose at its absolute discretion, including using the entries for future Promoter’s or their agents book publications, promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The Promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of any submitted entry.
15. The promoter will not be liable for any breach of copyright. The entrant will be solely responsible for their own entry and the consequences of submitting them. The entrant represents and warrants that:
Their entry is their own and:
a) They own or have all necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize the promoter to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all entries to enable inclusion and use of the entries in the manner contemplated by these terms and conditions.
16. It is a condition of entering the competition, that the entrant agrees to the use of their entry as determined by the Promoter to be used by the Promoter or their agents for a story or feature on the promotion to be developed and featured in Australian Women’s Weekly magazine, AWW or Now to Love website or social media pages (or any other form of media it deems suitable) without further remuneration or reference to the entrant. The inclusion of any such feature (including but not limited to creative control of the feature) will remain with the Promoter at all times.
17. The best (1) entry as determined by the judges from all entries received during the entire promotional period will be deemed the prize winner and will win:
• A fifteen (15) day/fourteen (14) night APT Magnificent Europe River Cruise (on available departure dates in 2018 only) for four (4) adults in two (2) x Twin Window Suites (Cat. E) valued at up to $35,980 – The prize includes a total of 40 meals for each adult.
• Four (4) x Economy return airfares to Amsterdam, and returning from Budapest (or vice versa depending on the direction of the cruise), from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city valued at up to $10,000 (including taxes, depending on point of departure) ($2500.00 per person).
The total prize pool is valued at up to $45,980 (including taxes) (depending on point of departure).
18. The Prize must be redeemed in full and as a total package for four (4) adults for travel in 2018 on the scheduled available departure dates only as determined by APT. Scheduled available departures dates will be provided to the winner at the time of winner notification. In the event, that the winner is unable to redeem the prize on any of the available dates stipulated by the Promoter and prize supplier APT, and the winner is unable to transfer the prize to a nominated person, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor another prize will be awarded in lieu of the forfeited prize. In the event that the entire prize is forfeited by the winner, the Promoter will award the prize to the next best valid entry as determined by the judges.
19. The winner (and their companions) are responsible for all other expenses including passports, spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, tours and activities, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
20. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses (including travel to and from the departure point) become the responsibility of the winner.
21. A valid passport is required for all international journeys. All passports must be valid for six (6) months prior to departure. It the responsibility of the winner and their travel companions to ensure they have all required travel documentation (including but not limited to passports & visas) as required for travel to the destination point. All costs associated with obtaining this travel documentation is the responsibility of the winner.
22. The four (4) flights must be utilized at the same time, for the same travel dates, to the same destination, to travel on the same cruise.
23. Transport to and from Departure point including but not limited to additional Domestic airfares if required, any additional meals, any extra sightseeing or activities, any additional accommodation, personal spending money, and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companions. Prize also excludes medical expenses, items of a personal nature, beverages, optional tours not outlined, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights, room upgrades or other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize other than those specified. These costs and expenses are the responsibility of the winner. Any extension to the duration of the prize is at the winner’s sole expense and subject to availability at the time of booking. For the removal of doubt, taxes for international travel are included in the prize winning international airfares provided by the Promoter.
24. Date changes are not permitted once the booking has been finalised. Once the booking is confirmed and ticketed, normal APT cancellation charges apply and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Refer to www.aptouring.com.au/conditions
for full booking conditions.
25. If unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter or APT’s control require a change in the prize, departure or any part of the tour, APT will provide the winner with an alternate holiday of equal value at their discretion.
26. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be requested to present their credit card upon arrival at the cruise departure point to cover all incidentals they may incur including their stay on the cruise.
27. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any loss or damage suffered in the event that the APT 15 day Magnificent Europe cruise is postponed, cancelled, rescheduled or relocated for any reason whatsoever.
28. Location of the two (2) cabins on the APT 15 day Magnificent Europe will be determined by the prize supplier at its complete discretion. All cabin locations are subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter or prize supplier makes no guarantee of specific locations or side by side cabin locations.
29. Children under the age of 8 years are not recommended to accompany the winner when redeeming the prize. In the event a child does redeem any of the four (4) tickets, the difference in cost will not be awarded to the winner in the form of a cheque, credit or other prize and the difference will be forfeited by the winner.
30. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and their companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
31. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any change in value to the prize. The value is correct as of 17th March 2017.
32. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
33. In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur on-going costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
34. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
35. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
36. In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification.
37. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
38. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
39. If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
40. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion.
41. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
42. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
43. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
45. The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.