Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 19 April 2024, 01:46:38 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,657 comps and freebies worth over $29,855,194.44 listed

That's over twenty nine million, eight hundred and fifty five thousand, one hundred and ninety four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015636 Total Posts (445469 Searchable Posts) in 297835 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  PLANK Eyewear wood sunglasses [giveaway]/RC
Entry Details
  • Eyewear wood sunglasses     Closing Date: Thursday 06 April 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: PLANK Eyewear wood sunglasses [giveaway]/RC  (Read 191 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 03 April 2017, 10:29:20 pm »
Go Up

http://giveawayguy.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/plank-eyewear-wood-sunglasses-giveaway.html#.WOI_coiGPak

PLANK Eyewear wood sunglasses [giveaway]

Time for something different.

PLANK Eyewear specializes in creating men's and women's wood and bamboo sunglasses. Their frames are handcrafted, eco-friendly, and affordable.

Wood sunglasses are for the adventurous, the slackers, and everyone in between. I like David the owner's phrase - Get the wood out and get the word out.

PLANK's wood sunglasses are lightweight, unique, and natural. You can wear them just about anywhere. If you're like my wife and I, you'll take 'em with you hiking or to the dog park. With many styles available, I challenge you to tell me there isn't a single pair you like.

Chimborazo - Red Sandalwood Sunglasses

I typically look for the wayfarer style when shopping for sunglasses, and the Chimborazos are comparable, handcrafted from sustainable red sandalwood. They sit comfortably with flex hinges, fit even large heads like mine (hey, I've got a big brain), and they're stylin'.

Furthermore, to ensure your eyes are protected, all PLANK's sunglasses come with 100% UVA/UVB protection. So browse the collection and rest assured your eyes are protected.

Church Hill - Zebra Wood Sunglasses

Now... who wants a pair?! The folks at PLANK Eyewear have been gracious enough to offer up a pair of Church Hill Zebra Wood sunglasses to one lucky Giveaway Guy reader.

What is zebra wood? Zebra wood is used to describe several tree species and the wood derived from them. It's characterized by a striped figure reminiscent of a zebra and the name originally applied to the wood of a tree native to Central America.

Enter to win using the Rafflecopter form below. You may share on Twitter once a day for extra points for the duration of the giveaway.

This giveaway is open to users worldwide. One winner will be randomly selected via Rafflecopter, which I will contact by email after entries are verified. The winner will have 24 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will be selected.

Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 19 April 2024, 01:46:38 pm from 3.144.244.44