MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL BETWEEN 5/5/2017-9/5/2017 FOR MAJOR PRIZE...
How much do you love Liverpool FC? How about we turn that love into words to win some sweet prizes!
Unleash your inner poet and compose your very own ode to LFC, simply comment below with your masterpiece. The winner will walk away with one of our popular Alcatel POP4 handsets signed by Ian Rush and a 1/6 chance to WIN a return trip to Anfield to see LFC play LIVE in May (vs Southampton).
Get creative! Entries close midnight Sunday 9 April 2017! (WEEKLY PRIZE) T&Cs:https://compingclub.com/c3Ltnj
Brought to you by Alcatel Mobile, Official Smartphone Partner (Australia) of Liverpool FC.
T&Cs: Fan of the Match
ALCATEL MOBILE∑TUESDAY, 7 MARCH 2017
Conditions of Entry:
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who, in the event that they are the major prize winner, are able to travel to and remain in Liverpool, England for four (4) nights during the period 5/5/2017-9/5/2017 (inclusive) in order to participate in the prize as set out in Condition 5.
3. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter (ALCATEL MOBILE) its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entrants aged under 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the promotion and provide Personal Information about themselves. All entries of Entrants who are under the age of 18 years and enter the promotion without disclosing (or attempting to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. These Conditions of Entry will bind the Entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for Entrants aged under 18 years). If the winner is aged under 18 years, the prize will, at the sole discretion of the Promoter, be awarded to the parent or legal guardian who consented to the winner entering the promotion on behalf of the winner and that parent or legal guardian must accompany the Entrant for the duration of the prize.
5. The promotional period begins at 10:00am (AEST) on Tuesday 7 March 2017 and concludes at 10am (AEST) Friday 21 April 2017.
COMPETITIONS & ENTRY
6. Across the Promotional Period will be 6 Weekly Competitions. Each are listed below:
a. Week 1 Competition: Share your LFC Memorabilia/Gear/Shrine
i. Facebook timeline competition.
ii. Entries open: Tuesday 7 March 2017, 10am.
iii. Entries close: Sunday 12 March 2017, 11:35pm.
b. Week 2 Competition: Share your best selfie with LFC player, fan or legend
i. Facebook timeline competition.
ii. Entries open: Tuesday 14 March 2017, 10am.
iii. Entries close: Thursday 16 March, 11:59pm.
c. Week 3 Competition: Share your favourite Klopp facial expression
i. Facebook timeline competition.
ii. Entries open: Tuesday 21 March 2017, 10am.
iii. Entries close: Sunday 26 March, 11:59pm.
d. Week 4 Competition: Share your favourite goal celebration & why
i. Facebook timeline competition.
ii. Entries open: Tuesday 28 March 2017, 10am.
iii. Entries close: Sunday 2 April 2017, 11:59pm.
e. Week 5 Competition: Create an LFC poem or rhyme
i. Facebook timeline competition.
ii. Entries open: Tuesday 4 April 2017, 10am.
iii. Entries close: Sunday 9 April 2017, 11:59pm.
f. Week 6 Competition: Share your favourite LFC jersey and why
i. Facebook timeline competition.
ii. Entries open: Tuesday 11 April 2017, 10am.
iii. Entries close: Sunday 16 April 2017, 11:59pm.
Each Weekly Competition is a game of skill and requires the entrant to answer the proposed question.7. Following the final Weekly Competition, there will be a Major Prize Competition as listed below.
a. Major Prize Competition: each of the 6 Weekly Winners will be asked to submit their LFC Dream Team.
i. A public vote will then occur via a Facebook album of each userís Dream Team card. The top 3 entries based on number of ĎReactionsí will form a shortlist.
ii. Based on this shortlist, John Barnes will then select a winner in his sole discretion based on the creativity of each entry.
iii. Winner announcement: on or around Friday 21 April 2017, 5pm.
The Major Prize Competition is a game of skill and requires the entrant to answer the proposed question.
8. Multiple Entries are permitted, however only one valid entry per competition is allowed. Each Entry must be submitted separately for each competition and must independently comply with these Conditions of Entry.
9. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible Entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant on their entry form will result in their Entry being deemed invalid.
10. Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Page and Application remain an Entrantís responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
11. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
12. Each Weekly Competition winner will be determined by a judging panel made up of senior representatives from ALCATEL MOBILE and/or representing agencies at ALCATEL MOBILEís Australian head office, Suite 5.05, Level 5, 55 Miller Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009, AUSTRALIA. The Major Prize Competition winner will be notified in writing via email or private message within two (2) days of the selection and their name and locality will be published on the ALCATEL MOBILE Australia Facebook Page on Friday 21 April 2017 by 5pm. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of the draw will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoterís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter may select up to 5 additional reserve Entries in the draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid Entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn or the Entrant is ineligible to accept or declines to participate in the major prize. Each Entrant whose Entry is drawn by the Promoter must confirm their eligibility to be awarded the major prize and their ability to accept and participate in the major prize within 3 business days of being successfully notified by the Promoter that their Entry has been drawn, otherwise their Entry will be deemed invalid. In the event of an invalid Entry or an ineligible Entrant, or if the Entrant is ineligible to accept or declines to participate in the major prize, the major prize will be awarded to the first reserve Entry drawn. If the major prize cannot be awarded to the Entrant drawn, the Promoter will continue this process until the major prize is awarded. If after this process the major prize has still not been awarded, or if an Entrant drawn cannot be notified, the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw.
14. Weekly Competition Prizes: The winning weekly Entry selected from all Entries received on the respective week will receive the corresponding prize as listed below.
a. Week 1 Prize Winner: an LFC/Alcatel t-shirt, invitation to exclusive Fan Night with John Barnes on 19 March 2017 at 6:00pm, and a 1/6 chance to WIN a trip to Anfield to see LFC v Southampton on 5 May 2017;
i. Week 1 Runner Up 1: invitation to exclusive Fan Night with John Barnes on 19 March 2017 at 6:00pm, and a shared panel seat at said event;
ii. Week 1 Runner up 2: invitation to exclusive Fan Night with John Barnes on 19 March 2017 at 6:00pm, and a shared panel seat at said event;
b. Week 2 Prize Winner: an LFC/Alcatel t-shirt, a 1/6 chance to WIN a trip to Anfield to see LFC v Southampton on 5 May 2017;
i. Week 2 Runner Up 1: invitation to exclusive Fan Night with John Barnes on 19 March 2017 at 6:00pm, and a shared panel seat at said event;
ii. Week 2 Runner up 2: invitation to exclusive Fan Night with John Barnes on 19 March 2017 at 6:00pm, and a shared panel seat at said event;
c. Week 3 Prize Winner: an ALCATEL POP4 handset signed by Ian Rush, a 1/6 chance to WIN a trip to Anfield to see LFC v Southampton on 5 May 2017;
d. Week 4 Prize Winner: an ALCATEL PIXI4 handset signed by John Barnes, a 1/6 chance to WIN a trip to Anfield to see LFC v Southampton on 5 May 2017;
e. Week 5 Prize Winner: a ALCATEL POP4 handset signed by Ian Rush, a 1/6 chance to WIN a trip to Anfield to see LFC v Southampton on 5 May 2017;
f. Week 6 Prize Winner: an ALCATEL PIXI4 handset signed by John Barnes, a 1/6 chance to WIN a trip to Anfield to see LFC v Southampton on 5 May 2017;
15. Major Competition Prize: The winning Entry selected from all Entries by our judging panel will win one (1) international travel prize to Liverpool, England for four (4) nights during the period 5/5/2017-9/05/2017 (inclusive) for the winner and a companion. If the winner is aged under 18 years, one (1) of their companions must be the parent or legal guardian who consented to the winner entering the promotion). The prize is valued at approximately A$4528.76.
The prize comprises of the following elements:
a. Two (2) General Admission tickets to the Liverpool FC and Southampton FC fixture on 6 May 2017 at 3:00pm at Anfield Football Stadium;
b. Two (2) Non-Flexible Economy Class flights from Sydney to Liverpool;
c. Hotel accommodation for two (2) for 4 nights in Liverpool from the 5 May to 9 May 2017 inclusive.
d. A$500 cash to be used for miscellaneous expenses and general spending money.
16. All components of the major prize must be taken together and when offered or are forfeited. The winner and their companion(s) (if any) must travel together and depart from and return to the same departure point. The winner and their companion(s) (if any) may not accrue frequent flyer points. Any extension or variation of the travel and/or accommodation date(s) nominated by the Promoter will be at the cost and responsibility of the winner and their companion(s) (if any). The major prize cannot be used in conjunction with travel discounts or special offers. Travel and accommodation are to be arranged by a licensed agent nominated by the Promoter.
17. All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of the major prize, are the responsibility of the winner and their companion(s) (if any). Such additional costs may include, but are not limited to additional travel or transportation, meals and beverages, room service, telephone calls, Internet connection, telephone or data plan charges, software or applications, laundry services, additional spending money, transport to and from airport departure point, taxes including arrival and departure taxes (if applicable) but excluding airfare related taxes and charges included in the major prize, insurance, travel insurance, passports and visas (if applicable). The winner may be required to present a credit card at time of accommodation check-in.
18. The winner and/or their companion(s) (if any) must conduct themselves in a responsible, courteous and friendly manner at all times whilst participating in the major prize. Acceptance of the major prize and participation in the major prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of travel/accommodation/transfers/services suppliers and any other prize suppliers, and in particular behaviour and safety requirements. The winner and/or their companion(s) (if any) must follow all reasonable directions given by the Promoter and any prize supplier during the course of their participation in the major prize or any activity forming part of the major prize, including all directions in relation to responsible consumption of alcohol, behaviour and safety. The Promoter and any prize supplier reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry into or departure out of London, England, or to refuse participation in certain activities, including on the grounds of inappropriate behaviour, safety reasons, or for any breach of these Conditions of Entry generally. If the winner and/or their companion(s) (if any) fail to participate in the major prize in the manner required, as stated in this condition and in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, their entry and the balance of the major prize will be forfeited with no compensation payable.
19. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to ensure their entry and the entry of their companion(s) (if any) into London, England, at their own expense, including ensuring all necessary passports are valid for six (6) months from date of travel and visas, travel authorisations, medical advice and recommended vaccinations and immunisations have been obtained prior to travel and, if required, on or by a date nominated by the Promoter. Failure to do so may result in the major prize being forfeited. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety of London, England.
20. It is a condition of accepting and participating in a prize that the winner and their companion(s) (if any) may be required to sign eligibility form(s), code(s) of conduct and/or legal release(s) (including prize acceptance release(s)) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. If the winner is under 18 years of age, their parent or legal guardian must also agree to and sign such documents (if requested by the Promoter).
21. A prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If a prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured by the Promoter or prize supplier.
22. The total maximum prize pool value is up to A$4529. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The prize values are the recommended retail price including GST (if applicable
23. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all Entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoterís satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrantís identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim the prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing the prize. If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or Entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoterís (or its nominated agentís) satisfaction then all the Entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all Entries and to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the Entry process; (b) submitting an Entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoterís legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
25. The prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter, or its nominated agents, requires in their sole absolute discretion.
26. The Prize will only be awarded where the Barcode fulfils all of the requirements of the Promoterís verification tests and procedures. The verification tests and procedures shall be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
27. An Entry and any copyright subsisting in an Entry irrevocably becomes, at time of Entry, the property of the Promoter.
28. As a condition of entering this promotion, each Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrantís name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this condition
29. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
30. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other personís computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
31. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
33. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of ALCATEL MOBILE. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of ALCATEL MOBILE or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
34. The Promoter is ALCATEL MOBILE, a limited company whose registered office is located Level 4, 55 Miller St, Pyrmont NSW Australia 2009.
35. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of the Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.