(scroll down)Now that we've gotten you well and truly keen for the place, it'd be a good time to tell you that we're giving away 2 x tickets to Copenhagen. Enter below for your chance to win, thanks to our mates at Myer and ONLY.In 25 words or less, Tell us your biggest denim fashion regret? Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Pedestrian Group Pty Limited ACN 112 839 568 of Level 5, 60-64 Reservoir
Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010Competition: WIN A TRIP FOR YOU AND A FRIEND TO DENMARK + A $500 WARDROBE FROM ONLY THANKS TO MISS SHOP MYEREntrants Australian residents aged 18 years and over
Exclusions Employees of Promoter and the suppliers and agencies associated with this
Competition, and the immediate family of all such employees.
Entry Period Entry Period: Starts at 09:00:00 AM hours AEST on 10/4/17 and ends at 11:59:00 PM hours AEST on 21/4/17.
Entry 1. (a) Fill in all the required data fields on the Gleam competition within the
relevant Pedestrian.tv article; and
Tell us your biggest fashion denim regret?
Limit Limited winner to two persons
Judging Criteria Originality and creativity of answers entered
12:00 hours AEST on 21/4/17 at the offices of the Promoter
Notification Notification: By email/phone on 24/4/17
Claim Period Within 2 days from the date of Notification
Unclaimed Prize Determination: 10:00 hours AEST on 26/4/17 offices of the
Promoter. The winner will be notified via email or SMS (depending on the
method of entry) within one day of the Determination
Prize 2. (a) 2 X Return flights to Denmark Ė Copenhagen
(b) $500 Only wardrobe for you and a friend
(b) Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included
in the prize package is excluded. In particular (but without limitation),
the prize does not include: expenses, spending monies, meals otherTotal Prize Value $8000
1. The promoter of the Competition is the Promoter.
1. By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open only to the Entrants, excluding the Exclusions.
4. This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the
Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not count towards
the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the Entry, subject to the Limit.
7. Entry to this Competition via the Website is free. However, any costs associated with
accessing the Website are dependent on the internet service provider used.
8. Entrants must personally and manually submit an Entry using an internet browser. The
Promoter reserves the right to reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that an Entry
has been created and/or submitted using automated entry means or a computer entry service.
9. To be eligible to win a prize in this Competition, an Entry must not:
10. infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party;
11. be incomplete or illegible; or
12. be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive or
otherwise contain content which, in the Promoterís sole discretion, is inappropriate or
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an Entrant for
tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoterís sole
discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
14. All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
16. This Competition is a game of skill, and will be picked by the promoter.
18. The Winner will be notified in accordance with the Notification.
19. 1The Winner must claim the Prize within the Claim Period. The Promoter will not be
responsible for any delay, loss or damage to the Prize once it has left the Promoterís or
20. If the Winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian
of the Winner.
21. If the Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim the
Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the Entrant
with the next best Entry, as determined by the judges at the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
23. The prize consists of the Prize, valued at the Total Prize Value.
24. The Winnerís use of the Prize is subject to:
25. the Prize Conditions; and
26. additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier(s) of the Prize (if any), with which the
Winner must comply.
27. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The
Prize must be taken as a whole and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. No alternative
will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize
28. The value of the Prizes are the recommended retail price as provided by the supplier (inclusive
of GST) and is correct as at the start of the Competition.
29. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves
the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
30. YOUR INFORMATION
31. If an Entrantís contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize
Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
32. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. Entrantsí personal information will be
collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicise the
name of the Winners and where Entrants have consented to the receipt of such information,
send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
33. Entrantsí personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in
conducting this Competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which supply and deliver
the Prizes to the Winners, and marketing and communications agencies.
34. The Winnersí names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as
specified in these Terms and Conditions.
35. Entrants can contact the Promoter by mail at Level 5, 60-64 Reservoir Street Surry Hills NSW
2010 or by email at email@example.com
, to request access to, or corrections of, the
Entrantís personal information held by the Promoter.
36. The Winner consents to the Promoterís use of the Winnerís name, likeness, image, picture,
voice, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes
in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner.
37. RISK AND LIABILITY
38. The Winner participates in this Competition, and uses the Prize, at his or her own risk.
39. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies
involved in this Competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption,
defect, delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
40. If this Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of
technical failures, fraud or causes beyond the Promoterís control), the Promoter may, in its sole
discretion, cancel, suspend or change the Competition and re-commence it on similar terms,
subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
41. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their
respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss
of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or
personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, this Competition
(including in relation to the Winnerís participation in this Competition and use of the Prize).
42. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.