#ExpressYourSauv We want to celebrate International Sauvignon Blanc Day with you!
We've got 90 Yealands Cellar Door gift packs to giveaway!
Each pack contains 6 bottles of our premium Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
Simply share your details here to enter: www.yealands.co.nz/expressyoursauv
*Entry is open to residents from Australia, United Kingdom and Canada only. Full T&Cs available on our website.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS - AUSTRALIA, CANADA & THE UNITED KINGDOM
Win one of 90 Yealands Cellar Door Packs (6 bottles) [ They say 3 winners so guess it's 1 prize of 30]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prize details set out in all communications regarding the Yealands Family Wines (Promotion) form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry.
2. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions of Entry and the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding.
3. The "Promoter" is Yealands Estate Wines Limited (New Zealand Company No: 1793351) of Yealands Family Wines, Corner of Seaview and Reserve Roads, Seddon, Marlborough, New Zealand.
4. The Promotion commences 21 April 2017 at 00.01 (local time in NZ) and concludes on 5 May 2017 at 23:59 (local time in NZ) (Promotion Period).
5. Entry into the Promotion is only open to entrants who meet the following eligibility requirements:
a. who are over the legal drinking age in their country of residence. Proof may be required to verify this.
b. who are permanent residents in their country of residence. Proof may be required to verify this.
c. who register their contact details in accordance with condition 7; and
d. who are not employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) and are not their immediate family members.
HOW TO ENTER
6. An Entrant can enter the Promotion in the following ways (‘Entry’)
a. Visit www.yealands.co.nz/expressyoursauv
(during the Promotion Period) and register the entrant’s full name, age, phone number, city, and email address.
7. One entry per person is permitted.
Multiple entries will be filtered out prior to the prizes being drawn.
8. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the individual who is the registered holder of the e-mail or mobile phone account. The Promoter will not verify receipt of entries. Automated entries, including without limitation, auto-remailers, are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will result in disqualification.
9. Incomplete entries will be voided ineligible. All entries become the property of Promoter and will not be returned.
10. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information by entrants; lost entries or transmissions; interrupted or unavailable network, server, or other connections; scrambled transmissions or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic, technical malfunctions of the computer hardware, software, or any combination thereof; or problems associated with any virus or any other damage caused to entrants’ systems.
a. Thirty (30) Yealands Cellar Door Packs (6 bottles) of Peter Yealands Sauvignon Blanc.
a. Thirty (30) Yealands Cellar Door Packs (6 bottles) of either Peter Yealands Sauvignon Blanc or Yealands Estate Land Made Sauvignon Blanc.
14. United Kingdom
a. Thirty (30) Yealands Cellar Door Packs (6 bottles in total) of Peter Yealands Sauvignon Blanc (2 bottles), Peter Yealands Reserve Sauvignon Blanc (2 bottles) and Yealands Estate Single Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc (2 bottles).
15. Each winner must meet eligibility as outlined in clause 5.
16. The prize will be drawn at 11.00am on 8 May 2017 (NZ time) at Yealands Wine Group, Level 1, Shed 20, Princes Wharf, 139 Quay Street, Auckland, New Zealand and will be awarded in a form to be determined by the Promoter.
17. Once the winners are selected, the Promoter will arrange fulfilment of the prize.
18. The winners of the prizes will be selected in random drawing from all eligible entries received. The first three valid entries drawn will win a major prize, subject to condition 19 below.
19. Winners will be notified by telephone on or after 8th May 2017 by the Promoter using the contact details provided to the Promoter by the entrant at registration and advised that their entry has been drawn.
20. Should the prize remain unclaimed by a winner or the winner cannot be contacted by 14 June 2017 (NZ time), an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 9:00am on 15 June 2017 (NZ time).
21. No prize is either redeemable for cash or transferable. Each prize-winner accepts the prize 'as is' and acknowledges that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. There will be no compensation in the event that prize winners are unable to use all or part of the prize.
22. All valid claims for a prize and entitlements will be met unless they involve fraud or ineligibility. The Promoter reserves the right, and by their entry into the Promotion each entrant consents to the Promoter exercising this right, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and prize claims.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
23. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (and its associated agencies and companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) is not liable to any person for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, including (without limitation) personal injury or property damage, suffered as a result of or arising from any person participating in the competition or in connection with winning (or not winning), using or benefiting from the prize.
25. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with any suspension, modification or termination.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
26. Information collected pursuant to the Promotion from entrants will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in New Zealand, including the Privacy Act.
27. By entering the promotion all entrants consent to all personal information collected, including but not limited to first and last names, email, city and country, to be entered into Yealands Wine Group database and to accept promotional communications. All communications will include an “opt out” option.
28. Entrants may access, and request correction of, their personal information held by the Promoter by contacting +64 9 920 2880.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
29. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Conditions of Entry shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
30. Any costs associated with entering the competition or associated with the use of the prize after installation are the responsibility of the Entrants.
31. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use of the prize winnings. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
33. Records of all entries become and remain the sole property of the Promoter.
34. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes a prize-winner's consent to the Promoter’s use of the prize-winner's name, likeness, opinions and address for: (1) any future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without further payment or consideration or notice; and (2) any disclosure of such information by the Promoter required by law, and it is a condition of entry that in order to claim the prize, prize-winners must agree to execute any necessary consents and releases to effect the foregoing.
35. Any cancellation, suspension or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website: www.yealands.co.nz/expressyoursauv
and will be deemed effective when so notified.
36. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions of Entry shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions of Entry to the extent of the unenforceability, invalidity or illegality and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision (or part thereof) had not been inserted herein.
37. These Terms and Conditions of Entry shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and each entrant agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand court.
38. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. In New Zealand legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the Health Promotion Agency (HPA). A full version of the guidelines is available at www.alcohol.org.nz/help-advice/advice-on-alcohol/low-risk-alcohol-drinking-advice