Imagine What You Could Buy? A new iPad or some of the latest Xbox or Playstation games. Or end the arguments on what to watch with a TV for the spare room.
Spend $20.00 or more at any specialty store for your chance to win!
Click here for Terms & Conditions.
KARRATHA CITY SHOPPING CENTRE
“Win $500 a Week”
Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘Win $500 a Week – Spend and Win’ Promotion (Promotion) commences at 9:00am
Australian Western Standard Time (AWST) on Tuesday, 14 March 2017 and concludes
at 5.00pm (AWST) on Saturday, 8 July 2017 (Promotion Period).
2. The Promotion is promoted by Vicinity Centres PM Pty Ltd ACN 101 504 045 (Promoter)
of Karratha City Shopping Centre, located at 12-42 Welcome Road, Karratha WA 6714
3. All entrants (each and Entrant and collectively the Entrants) will be subject to, and will
need to adhere to, the terms and conditions as set out by the Promoter and any future
terms and conditions or alterations to these terms and conditions.
4. The Promotion prize pool consists of (x17) $500 Visa pre-paid gift cards (each a Prize
and collectively the Prizes).
5. The Prizes are supplied by Universal Gift Card Pty Ltd ABN 25 092 828 772 (the Supplier).
6. The Prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions as set out by the Supplier,
which can be found at https://universalgiftcard.com.au/terms.aspx
How to Enter
7. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. spend a minimum of $20 in one transaction at any Participating Retailer listed in
Schedule 1 at Karratha City (the Purchase);
b. obtain a valid receipt evidencing the Purchase (the Receipt);
c. collect an entry form from the promotion barrel (Barrel) located in centre court;
d. correctly and completely fill out the requested details in the entry form (Entry Form);
e. place the Entry Form into the Barrel; and
f. retain their Receipt,
(compliance with clauses 7(a) to (7)(f) constitutes x1 valid Entry).
8. Should an Entrant’s Entry be drawn as a winner they must produce the Receipt to collect
9. All correctly and fully completed Entries will be entered into the draw and will be eligible
to win a Prize.
10. Entry forms must be originals as no copies or facsimiles of Entry Forms will be accepted.
11. Entrants are only entitled to one (x1) Entry per Receipt during the Promotion Period.
Page 2 of 6
12. Entries that are not in accordance with these terms and conditions are invalid.
13. The winners will be randomly drawn from the Barrel by Centre Management at the Centre
Management Office, Karratha City at:
a. 9:00am AWST on Monday 20 March 2017 (Draw One);
b. 9:00am AWST on Monday 27 March 2017 (Draw Two);
c. 9:00am AWST on Monday 3 April 2017 (Draw Three);
d. 9:00am AWST on Monday 10 April 2017 (Draw Four);
e. 9:00am AWST on Monday 17 April 2017 (Draw Five);
f. 9:00am AWST on Monday 24 April 2017 (Draw Six);
g. 9:00am AWST on Monday 1 May 2017 (Draw Seven);
h. 9:00am AWST on Monday 8 May 2017 (Draw Eight);
i. 9:00am AWST on Monday 15 May 2017 (Draw Nine);
j. 9:00am AWST on Monday 22 May 2017 (Draw Ten);
k. 9:00am AWST on Monday 29 May 2017 (Draw Eleven);
l. 9:00am AWST on Monday 5 June 2017 (Draw Twelve);
m. 9:00am AWST on Monday 12 June 2017 (Draw Thirteen);
n. 9:00am AWST on Monday 19 June 2017 (Draw Fourteen);
o. 9:00am AWST on Monday 26 June 2017 (Draw Fifteen);
p. 9:00am AWST on Monday 3 July 2017 (Draw Sixteen); and
q. 9:00am AWST on Monday 10 July 2017 (Draw Seventeen).
14. The first randomly selected valid Entry drawn from the Barrel for each Draw will be deemed
a Winner of a Prize (each a Winner and collectively the Winners).
15. For the avoidance of doubt, Entry Forms will be emptied from the Barrel after each Draw.
16. Centre Management at Karratha City will arrange a time with each Winner to collect their
General Terms and Conditions
17. The winning Entry Form drawn at each Draw must conform to all terms and conditions.
18. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected Entry Forms.
Entries which contain incorrect contact details shall be deemed invalid. The Promoter
reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has
reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in unlawful
or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the
Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from
such a person are reserved.
19. Any decision made by Centre Management at Karratha City is final and binding and no
correspondence shall be entered into.
Page 3 of 6
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion
subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities where required.
21. The Winner does not need to be present at the Draw and will be notified by telephone, mail
or email. Each Winner from each Draw will need to present photo identification and the
Receipt to claim their Prize by 5:00pm AWST on Sunday, 30 July 2017.
22. If the Promoter has not had return communication or if the Prize has not been claimed by
the initial intended winner as at 5:00pm AWST on Sunday 30 July 2017, then that Entrant
will no longer be entitled to the Prize and the Promoter may undertake a re-draw at a time
and place determined by the Promoter. In such case, the first valid randomly selected Entry
Form drawn in the re-draw will be entitled to the Prize (the Replacement Winner). The
Replacement Winner is then the winner of the Prize for the purposes of these terms and
23. If the Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to
substitute the Prize for a Prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable
24. Proof of identity will be required to claim the Prize.
25. All Entrants under the age of 18 must have prior consent from their parent or guardian
before entering the Promotion and must be able to provide evidence of such consent on
26. If the Winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s nominated
parent/guardian upon presentation of photo identification. The parent/guardian shall be
deemed the Winner for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
27. The Promotion is open to all permanent Western Australian residents aged 18 or over,
except employees, contractors and agents of Karratha City and their immediate families;
sponsors of the Promotion and their immediate families; employees of Vicinity Limited or
related bodies corporate and their immediate families; tenants in Karratha City and their
immediate families; the staff of tenants in Karratha City and their immediate families; the
contractors of tenants in Karratha City and their immediate families; the proprietors and staff
of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this Promotion
and their immediate families. Immediate families mean spouse, defacto spouse, parent,
child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) and grandparents. Tenant means lessees,
licensees and, in the case of a corporation, includes their directors.
28. By entering the Promotion, the Entrants hereby give Karratha City authority to publicly
announce their name (should they be the Winner) at the time of each Draw and at any stage
29. By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter
collects personal information about Entrants for the purposes of:
i. including Entrants in the Promotion and, where appropriate, awarding
Prizes; if the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant
may not participate in the Promotion; and
Page 4 of 6
ii. enabling the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in
improving goods and services and to contact the Entrant in the future with
information on special offers or provide Entrants with marketing materials
via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic
messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message
Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic,
emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing
now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with its Australian
related companies or promotional partners, who may contact the Entrant
with special offers in this way. By entering the Promotion, an Entrant agrees
that the Promoter may use the Entrant's personal information in this
manner. Entrants may opt out by clicking on the “unsubscribe" link in the
email or as set out in the SMS/MMS.
30. By partaking in the Promotion, Entrants agree that the Promoter may use information
provided on an Entry Form or in connection with claiming the Prize in accordance with
Vicinity Centres’ Privacy Statement. A copy of Vicinity Centres’ Privacy Statement will be
available for viewing at Centre Management, Karratha City.
31. The Prize is not transferable, refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or kind
and is subject to terms and conditions.
32. The warranty on the goods and services obtained as a result of the Promotion remains the
sole responsibility of the Supplier of the Prize.
33. The Promoter (including related entities) and its respective officers, employees, contractors
and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury
suffered or sustained, as a result of the Promotion or in connection with the Prize.
34. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the
35. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Schedule 1: Participating Retailers
Bed, Bath & Beauty
Bright Eyes Sunglasses
Cool Change Boutique
Dancin Wok/ Sushi Master
Ed Harry Menswear
Everywhere Travel & Cruise
Head of Time Salon
Hop to Go
House Proud Living
JB'S Barber Shop
Karratha Chinese Garden
Karratha Furniture & Bedding
Karratha Smiles Dental Centre
Nails Are Us
Peard Real Estate
Premier Tyre & Auto
Price Attack Karratha
Prouds the Jewellers
Red Dot Store
Red Earth Flowers
Smokemart & Giftbox
Supplement Mart (Natural Choice)
The Athlete's Foot
Wild Honey Boutique