http://www.elle.com.au/win/win-fiat-shopping-spree-13061Now Enter For Your Chance To Win A $5,000 Shopping SpreeWe've teamed up with Fiat to offer three readers the chance to win a four-hour shopping spree complete with $5,000. Each. Yep, that's right. You'll get 5K, your own personal driver taking you from A to B in a stylish Fiat 500X, style advice from the ELLE fashion team and a whole new wardrobe.
Because we all know that the only thing better than shopping is shopping on someone else's dime.
Want in? Simply enter your details below and tell us, in 25 or less, why you deserve some fast Fiat cash.
Conditions apply, see http://www.elle.com.au/win/win-fiat-shopping-spree-13061
. AU residents 18+. Entries close 9am AEST 1/6/17. Max. 1 entry per person.
Winners must attend prize on specified dates and location to be advised. Prize awarded as a $5000 pre-paid credit card.FIAT COMPETITION
1. Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, who can attend a prize package in their home State/Territory on the dates specified in these Terms and Conditions. Employees of the Promoter, associated agencies and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
3. One entry per person will be permitted.
4. The promotion commences on the 16th May 2017 and closes at 9:00am (AEST) on the 1st June 2017 (“Promotional Period”). The judging will be conducted by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The judging will take place at Bauer Media, Building 8, 658 Church Street, Richmond VIC, 3121 and will begin on 1st June 2017 from 9:00am (AEST). All winners will be notified by telephone and e-mail using the contact details given in their entry.
5. To enter, individuals must go to http://www.elle.com.au/win/win-fiat-shopping-spree-13061during
the Promotional Period and follow the prompts to the competition page. Individuals must then complete the entry form including their full name, home address, current email address, date of birth, daytime telephone number, Instagram handle (if the entrant has an Instagram account), and provide an answer to the competition question in 25 words or less “Tell us why you deserve some cash driven to you by Fiat?” and submit the entry as instructed so that it is received during the Promotional Period.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible and discarded.
7. This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit of the answer the question provided and suitability to the promotion. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. All decisions relating to the conduct of the Promoter and Promotion, including, but not limited to, the selection of any and all parts of an entry to be published, and the awarding of prizes, are at the sole and exclusive discretion of the Promoter and are final and are not subject to appeal.
9. Failure to comply with any term or condition may result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of Prizes at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and Instagram handle, if applicable) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties. If the entry or any part of the information provided to the entrant in relation to the entry was provided by a third party, the entrant warrants that they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this promotion. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
12. Each entrant grants to the Promoter an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual licence to use any of the entries submitted in any manner and for any purpose at its absolute discretion, including using the entries for future Promoter’s or their agents book publications, promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The Promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of any submitted entry.
13. It is a condition of entering the competition, that the entrant agrees to the use of their entry as determined by the Promoter to be used by the Promoter or their agents for a story or feature on the promotion to be developed and featured in Elle magazine, website or social media pages (or any other form of media it deems suitable) without further remuneration or reference to the entrant. The inclusion of any such feature (including but not limited to creative control of the feature) will remain with the Promoter at all times.
14. The best three (3) valid entries as determined by the judges will win:
• One (1) shopping spree experience with a member of the Elle magazine editorial team, to take place in the winner’s home State/Territory, at a location and on a date to be determined by the Promoter in consultation with Elle magazine editorial team (but scheduled to take place between 9th – 13th June 2017, subject to change), valued at up to $5,000. Shopping spree will be awarded in the form of a $5000 pre-paid credit card.
The total prize pool value for the promotion is up to $15,000.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included; these are the responsibility of the winner. Winner will be responsible for their own travel to and from the shopping experience, the location of which will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
Each winner may be required to sign a standard Prize Acceptance Form in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers prior to receiving any component of the prize.
Redemption of prizes is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers including those specified on the pre-paid credit card, such as any expiry date. Prizes do not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize. Any unused balance of the pre-paid credit card will not be awarded as cash and will be forfeited if not used by the specified expiry date.
15. Prize must be redeemed in full and as a package on the dates advised by the Promoter, scheduled for between 9 and 13 June 2017 but subject to change. In the event that the winner is unable to redeem the prize on the dates stipulated by the Promoter, and the winner is unable to transfer the prize to a nominated person, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor another prize will be awarded in lieu of the forfeited prize. In the event that the entire prize is forfeited by the winner, the Promoter will award the prize to the next best valid entry as determined by the judges.
16. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner agrees to be interviewed, photographed, filmed at a time and date or supply photographs and comments when redeeming the prize as determined by the Promoter to be used by the Promoter or their agents, including without limitation the prize suppliers for a story or feature on this promotion to be developed and featured in Elle magazine, website or social media pages (or any other form of media deemed suitable) without further remuneration or reference to the winner. The inclusion of any such feature (including but not limited to creative control of the feature) will remain with the Promoter and prize suppliers at all times.
17. In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter and/or prize suppliers reserve the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
, contains further details regarding how entrants can access or correct PI that FIAT holds about the entrant, how the entrant can make a privacy related complaint, how that complaint will be dealt with and the extent to which the entrant’s PI may be disclosed to overseas recipients by FIAT.
25. The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.