Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 25 April 2024, 11:00:21 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,693 comps and freebies worth over $33,565,108.82 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and sixty five thousand, one hundred and eight dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015969 Total Posts (445802 Searchable Posts) in 298152 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/10 "Whitney: Can I Be Me?" double passes - members only.
Entry Details
  • Whitney:Can I Be Me? Clubink     Closing Date: Wednesday 14 June 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/10 "Whitney: Can I Be Me?" double passes - members only.  (Read 176 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Tuesday 06 June 2017, 02:15:35 pm »
Go Up

ClubInk Members! Win Tickets to See Whitney: Can I Be Me?

Documentarian Nick Broomfield takes a candid look at the tragic life of the pop superstar.
Whitney Houston was a sure thing,  or as sure as the music industry had ever seen. A transcendent talent with pedigree and mentorship to match, she was going to be the greatest female vocalist ever. For a time, she was, and then she all-too-publicly fell short.

Documentarian Nick Broomfield and iconic music video director Rudi Dolezal offer a never-before-seen backstage look at the height of Houston’s stardom and trace with penetrating detail the forces that contributed to her shortened career and subsequent death in 2012, at age 48. Whether it be racism, religion, drugs, sexuality, self-doubt, gossip, rivalry, insufficient training, the demands of parents and the industry, a troubled marriage playing out in headlines, or the inevitable toll those stresses take from so muscular and passionate a singer, the directors leave nothing unturned. They create a picture of a remarkable woman who needed more help than she received and provide an unflinching, gripping, and wholly committed exploration of talent given and taken away, in an era obsessed with how that talent lives when the stage lights go down.

Whitney: Can I Be Me? is in cinemas from June 15, 2017. We have 10 in season double passes to give to our readers. To win: firstly, be a member of Clubink – you can sign up here if you haven’t already – email competitions@filmink.com.au, with WHITNEY GIVEAWAY in the subject line, and please include your full name and postal address. Entires close June 14, 2017.

https://filmink.com.au/2017/clubink-members-win-see-whitney-can/
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 25 April 2024, 11:00:21 pm from 3.137.221.163