Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 25 April 2024, 05:33:27 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,664 comps and freebies worth over $33,637,043.76 listed

That's over thirty three million, six hundred and thirty seven thousand, fourty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015937 Total Posts (445770 Searchable Posts) in 298121 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a customised 'My Vitamin Pack" - VIC,WA,SA,TAS,NT only
Entry Details
  • MyVitaminPack VIC,WA,SA,TAS,NT     Closing Date: Sunday 30 July 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a customised 'My Vitamin Pack" - VIC,WA,SA,TAS,NT only  (Read 260 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Thursday 29 June 2017, 07:44:56 am »
Go Up

http://www.couturing.com/win-your-own-customised-my-vitamin-packs/

I’m not ashamed to admit that I love anything customised. Whether it’s my initials monogrammed on a bag or my name on a dressing gown, I’m a sucker for that personalised touch. When I found out about My Vitamin Packs, Australia’s first customisable vitamin company, I had to check it out.

Although I’m in the 60% of Australian’s who take vitamins, I’m the first to admit I can be really slack when making sure I get my daily dose. This was one of the reasons why My Vitamin Packs founders Tom Bailey, Phil Nakkan and Chris Feather launched the company. They realised there had to be an easier way for people to take multiple vitamins daily.

My Vitamin Packs is an online store which allows you to mix and match the vitamins you take daily. It then puts your daily dose into a little packet you can slip into your handbag which is, wait for it, customised with your name on it. That’s right. Customised with your name. Now that’s a whole new way to get your daily vitamin fix!

“I was a young intern pharmacist who had a passion for health and fitness. I had a growing interest in vitamins and nutrition and after studying pharmacy for more than 7 years I moved into a more holistic and preventative approach to promoting health and wellbeing rather than managing diseases,” says co-founder Tom.

“I wanted to be able to be able to give them the best possible quality and value for vitamins to supplement their nutritional needs and create a way to keep them consistent and accountable with vitamin supplementation. So I designed “My Vitamin Packs” and created an online platform for customers to get everything they need whether its answers to difficult questions, a free consult to discuss their goals or a vitamin pack designed specifically for their needs.”

To celebrate the launch of My Vitamin Packs, they are generously giving one lucky Couturing reader the chance to win a customised vitamin pack for 3 months to the value of $500! They will also give you a free health consult so you can work out what vitamins are best for you!

By entering you consent to subscribe to the mailing list of Couturing and My Vitamin Packs. Winner will be drawn by chance. Winner must reside in VIC, S.A., N.T., W.A., TAS, Australia. Maximum prize value is $500AUD. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0266 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 25 April 2024, 05:33:27 am from 18.116.42.208