Trade Up with Mitre 10 – You could win a Holden Colorado and $10,000 worth of fasteners”
“TRADE UP WITH MITRE 10” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Mitre 10 Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 98 009 713 704) of 15 Corporate Drive, Heatherton VIC 3202
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are employed (either as an employee or employer) in one (1) of the following trades:
■ Cabinet Maker
■ Maintenance / Fix It Business
■ Apprentice in any of the above trades
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 22/05/2017 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 30/07/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, visit mitre10.com.au/tradeup, follow the prompts to the promotion entry form, input the requested details including their full name, gender, email address, mobile number, suburb, state, postcode, whether they have a trade account with any Mitre 10, closest Mitre 10 store, the name of the business that they are employed by (or own) and confirmation of the trade that they are employed in (if individuals select builder as their trade they must also specify what type of builds they work on from a drop down list) and submit the fully completed online entry form.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s trade, identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each week (i.e. Monday – Sunday) of the Promotional Period, for a total of ten (10) draws (“Weekly Draws”), and there will be one (1) draw conducted from a collation of all Weekly Draw entries received for the entire Promotional Period (“Major Draw”). Entries close for each draw at 11:59pm AEST on the dates specified in the table below. Non-winning entries in each Weekly Draw will be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw(s), and all entries (including the Weekly Draw winners) will be entered into the Major Draw. All draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 12noon AEST on the dates specified in the table below, except for the Major Draw which will take place at 12:30pm AEST on the date specified in the table below. Winners will be notified via telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their names will be published online at mitre10.com.au/tradeup from the dates specified in the table below.
Draw Entries Close Draw Date Publication Date
Weekly Draw 1 28/05/2017 31/05/2017 14/06/2017
Weekly Draw 2 04/06/2017 07/06/2017 14/06/2017
Weekly Draw 3 11/06/2017 14/06/2017 28/06/2017
Weekly Draw 4 18/06/2017 21/06/2017 28/06/2017
Weekly Draw 5 25/06/2017 28/06/2017 12/07/2017
Weekly Draw 6 02/07/2017 05/07/2017 12/07/2017
Weekly Draw 7 09/07/2017 12/07/2017 26/07/2017
Weekly Draw 8 16/07/2017 19/07/2017 26/07/2017
Weekly Draw 9 23/07/2017 26/07/2017 09/08/2017
Weekly Draw 10 30/07/2017 02/08/2017 09/08/2017
Major Draw 30/07/2017 02/08/2017 09/08/2017
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
13. The first valid entry drawn in each Weekly Draw will each win a Paslode B20543P 7.4V Li-ion FrameMaster-Li PowerVent Impulse Nailer valued at $749 and a Makita 12v 2 piece kit (CLX 201) valued at $199.
14. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win:
■ an ITW prize pack valued at $10,067.60; and
■ a 2017 MY17 Holden Colorado Z71 Crew Cab Pick Up with automatic transmission. Total prize value is up to $64,384, including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, accommodate the winner’s colour preference (excluding metallic options), subject to availability. The winner must collect the prize from the Mitre 10 store that they nominated as their local store upon entry
15. If the Major Draw winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is up to $83,931.60
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 03/11/2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified via telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.mitre10.com.au/tradeup
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. The Promoter may also disclose PI to the Mitre 10 store nominated by the entrant at the time of registration. Any such Mitre 10 store may use the PI for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and direct mail, telemarketing and promotional campaigns and for publicity, research and profiling purposes unless a entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner.