Here you go biddystar... a simple download, copy and paste for me on Firefox on a Mac.“PATRIOT GAMES X2” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Patriot Productions Pty Ltd (ABN 25 614 388 582) of 1 Activity Crescent,
Molendinar QLD 4214. Telephone: 07 5597 0638.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this
promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse,
ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent,
step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister,
step-brother, step-sister or 1 st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 01/07/2017 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 31/10/2017
6. To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, visitwww.patriotgames.com.au/competition
, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input
the requested details into the online entry form (including their full name, address, telephone
number and email address) and submit the fully completed online entry form.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached
any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any
unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the
promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the
Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender
8. Incomplete, indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.9. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway,
Erina NSW 2250 on 24/11/2017 at 10am AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve
entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The major prize
winner, and any minor prize winners from ACT, will have their names published online atwww.patriotgames.com.au
and on the Promoter’s Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/patriotcampers/
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid entry drawn will win the major prize of a 2017 Patriot Campers X2 camper
trailer. Total prize value is up to AU$35,272.00 including registration, compulsory third party
insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State).
Additional insurance, options and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
The winner must collect the prize from their nearest authorised Patriot Campers dealership in
QLD, VIC or WA. Alternatively, the Promoter can arrange delivery of the prize to an agreed
location at the winner’s nearest capital city if the winner resides outside of these States.
14. The next twenty (20) valid entries drawn will each win a minor prize pack valued at $125.00.
Each minor prize pack contains:
● 1 x t-shirt (exact size to be determined by the Promoter);
● 1 x cap;
● 1 x signed poster by the ‘Cape Crew’ including Justin Montesalvo; and
● 1 x Patriot Games Season 1 DVD.
15. If the major prize winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the
trailer in their own name, then the winner may assign the trailer to another person (who
consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The
Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the
assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required
documentation as required by the Promoter before the trailer is awarded. It is a condition of
accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be
determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem
a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
17. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the
right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is up to $37,772.00.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
taken as cash.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 01/03/2018 at the same time and place as
the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be
notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The major prize winner (if awarded
in the unclaimed prize draw), and any minor prize winners from ACT, will have their names
published online at www.patriotgames.com.au
and on the Promoter’s Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/patriotcampers/
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for
an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and
is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act
or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia
(“ Non-Excludable Guarantees ”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded,
including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction
(whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and
Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
26. As a condition of accepting the prize, the major prize winner must sign any legal
documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their
absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
27. The Promoter collects personal information (" PI ") in order to conduct the promotion and may,
for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents,
contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle PI
. In addition to any use that may be outlined in
advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes,
contains information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how
entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other
applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of
the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity
outside of Australia.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/14562 ACT Permit No. TP17/01026 SA Permit No. T17/958