Provide feedback on today's visit for your chance to win $5,000 worth of gift cards (1 to be won)
Retain promotional receipt and phone 1800 443 930 or go online to auspost.com.au/myvisit
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Promoter: Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579) trading as ďAustralia PostĒ, 111 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000. Phone: 13 76 78..
Entry Restrictions: Open only to Australian residents except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition. Entrants under 18 must obtain approval from their parent/guardian before entering.
Competition Period: 9am (AEST) on 03/07/17 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 01/10/17.
Entry Method: During the Competition Period, entrants must:
(a) visit a participating Post Office and make any purchase at the counter to receive a promotional receipt (Eligible Purchase);
(b) visit www.auspost.com.au/myvisit
(Website) or call 1800 443 930, and fully complete and submit the Promoterís customer feedback survey including by providing their full name, phone number, the outlet ID and receipt number (as printed on the promotional receipt) and any additional information as required by the Promoter.
Draw Details: 9am (AEST) on 05/10/17 at Level 2, Cleveland Street, Strawberry Hills, NSW 1420.
Winner Determination: The first valid entry randomly drawn from all valid entries received during the Competition Period will win the prize.
Prize Details: There is 1 prize to be won.
The prize is a $5,000 gift card.
Gift card to be determined by the Promoter (in consultation with the winner) from a selection of gift cards available in Australia Post outlets.
Entry Limits: Entrants may enter as many times as they wish, provided that each entry is based on a separate Eligible Purchase and a separate original receipt.
Retain Receipt Requirements: Entrants must retain their original receipt/s to verify each entry.
Winner Notification and Publication: The winner will be notified by phone and in writing within two days of the draw and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 09/10/17 for a period of 28 days.
Prize Claim Date and Time: The prize must be claimed by 11.59pm (AEST) on 05/01/18.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Details: 12noon (AEST) on 08/01/18 at the same location as the original draw
Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication:
Any winner in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by phone and in writing within two days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 12/01/18.
Permit Numbers: Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/14070 and ACT Permit No. TP17/00916
Customer Feedback Survey - Terms and conditions
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
2. The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
3. Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoterís database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. Failure of an entrant to provide their original receipt/s (as per the Retain Receipt Requirements) (without alteration) to the Promoter upon request may, at the Promoterís discretion, result in an invalid entry (and, at the Promoterís discretion, in all of the entrantís entries being invalid). The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. Automatically generated entries may be disqualified.
4. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
5. The draw will be conducted at the time, on the date and at the location as stated in the Draw Details.
6. The prize is as stated in the Prize Details. All gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the supplier including period of validity.
7. The winner will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification and Publication section of these conditions. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
8. The winner must, at the Promoterís request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
9. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoterís discretion.
10. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 5.
11. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation the winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
12. The Promoterís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
14. If the prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact the drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date and Time,the relevant winnerís entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any requirements of the relevant gaming authorities. Any winner(s) in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any personís negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
16. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter
and its associated agencies and companies will not be
liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to the prize.
The prize will be delivered in Australia only.
17. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
19. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Officeís stated view that where the parties are at armís length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.