Parable Productions Pty Ltd
What’s Up Downunder
“Get your Gecko On Competition”
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia, aged 18 years or older only. (“Eligible Entrant”) Employees of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter the competition and register:
and enter your name, address including postcode, daytime telephone number and email address during the promotional period and receive (1) one entry per person/per email address per day only.
4. The promotion commences at 00:01am (AEST) on 13/05/17 and closes at 11.59pm (AEDST) on 31/12/17. (Promotional Period).
MAJOR & RUNNERS UP PRIZE DRAWS
5. There will be 1 X Major Prize Draw, 1 x Runners Up Prize Draw and 6 x Monthly Prize Draws. All valid entries received within the promotional period outlined above will be entered into the Major, Runners Up & Monthly Prize Draws.
6. The Major and Runners Up Prize Draws will each take place on and 19/01/18 at 11.59am (AEDST) at the Promoters premises located at 677 Springvale Road Mulgrave Victoria, Australia 3170.
7. The first valid entry drawn will win the following Major Prize:
1 x New Age Caravans Gecko GE16BE - 16ft lightweight caravan with enduro upgrade inclusive of all on road costs and dealer delivery valued at up to RRP $50,790.00 AUD (Winner to arrange delivery of prize from the winners nearest New Age Caravans dealer).
8. Total maximum value of the Major Prize is valued at up to RRP $50,790.00 AUD. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. The next valid entry drawn will win the following Runners Up Prize;
1x $1,000.00 AUD Camec Gift Voucher. Valid for 6 months on any Camec products available at camec.com.au
10. Total maximum value of the Runners Up Prize is $1,000.00 AUD. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
MONTHLY PRIZE DRAWS
11. There are 6 x Monthly Prize Draws conducted at the same place and time as the Major Prize Draw (677 Springvale Road Mulgrave Victoria, 3170) on the following dates;
23/06/17, 21/07/17, 25/08/17, 22/09/17, 27/10/17 and 24/11/17.
The first valid entry drawn will win the following Monthly Prize;
1 x $500 Camec Online Gift Voucher Valid for 6 months on any Camec products available at camec.com.au
The next valid entry drawn will win the following Monthly Prize;
1 x $150 Family Parks Gift Voucher. Vouchers valid for 12 month’s from the drawn date for use at any Family Park in Australia or New Zealand. Redeemable in local currency. Not redeemable for cash. Cannot be used on multiple stays and no change can be given.
All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. Total number of Monthly Prizes is 12. Total Monthly Promotional Prize Pool is valued at up to RRP $3,900.00 AUD.
13. Total Promotional Prize Pool is valued at up to RRP $55,690.00 AUD.
14. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the Promoter’s discretion, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
16. The winners of the Major and Runners Up prizes will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) working days of the draw and the names of the prize winners will be published in The Australian on 30/01/18 and on the Promoter’s website located at www.whatsupdownunder.com.au
. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days from the prize draw or any other period mutually agreed between the Prize winner(s) and the Promoter.
17. The winners of the Monthly prizes will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) working days of the draw and the names of the prize winners will be published on the Promoter’s website located at www.whatsupdownunder.com.au
within ten (10) working days of each draw. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days from the prize draw or any other period mutually agreed between the Prize winner(s) and the Promoter.
18. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
19. If necessary, the promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at the same time and place as the original Major draw on the 20/04/18 (being at least 3 months after the date of the Major Prize Draw) in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. All non-winning entries will be included in the unclaimed prize draw. In the event of any winners in the unclaimed prize draw, the winners will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) working days of the draw and their names published in The Australian and on the promoters website located at www.whatsupdownunder.com.au
20. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
21. Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
22. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Promotional database and not time of transmission by the Entrant. Email/Online is not a guaranteed delivery communication tool. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify the promotion. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and its associated companies are not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any problems or technical malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Promotion;
(c) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or third part interference or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries or entrants details;
(d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter);
(e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (independent financial advice should be sought); or
(g) use of a prize.
23. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees, and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this competition and/or its prizes or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its employees and agents.
26. The Promoter is Parable Productions Pty Ltd (ABN 33139624927) of Level 1, Unit 9 677 Springvale Road Mulgrave, 3170. Telephone 03 9975 2200 Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/17/13818: ACT: TP 17/00860, SA: T17/809.