Order Your LPG Deliveries Online to Win
1 x $10,000 Grand Prize
10 x $1,000 Monthly Prizes
20 x $500 Monthly Runner-Up Prizes
Both Current & New LPG Customers are Eligible
Every time you re-order gas online and receive a delivery, between 1 February and 30 November 2017, you receive one entry into the draw for a share of $30,000 worth of eGift Cards!
You can get as many as 10 Bonus Entries with Direct Debit & Paperless services.
New customers also get 10 Bonus Entries for signing up online.
Draws every month. The more times you order online, the more entries you get and they roll over into all subsequent monthly draws* until the end of the competition.
Elgas scheduled tanker delivery customers get automatic entries with each delivery.
View the Winners
Remember to check every month!
It’s fast and easy to order your next LPG Gas delivery online, simply use any of our conveniently placed Big Blue Buttons and start clicking!
Order gas online
Get 10 Bonus Entries with Direct Debit Online
Signup online for Direct Debit and you get 10 bonus entries into the contest.
If you are already on Direct Debit, we'll give you the 10 entries automatically.
Get Direct Debit
No Paperwork Required
Get 10 Bonus Entries when you Go Paperless
Signup online to receive your invoices and statements by email and you get 10 bonus entries into the contest.
If you are already on Paperless, we'll give you the 10 entries automatically.
Get 10 Bonus Entries with Online Signup
Signup online for a new account and you get 10 bonus entries into the contest.
Signup for new LPG gas account
Download the FREE Elgas App
Now you can order, pay and manage your LPG with our new Elgas EasyApp™. It’s a convenient easy-to-use app and it’s FREE from the Apple or Google Play Stores.
Apple App Download
Download iPhone – iPad App Now
Play Store Download
Download Android App Now
Terms and Conditions- Elgas Click & Win Competition- 2017
1. The Promoter is Elgas Ltd, 22 Holbeche Rd, Arndell Park NSW 2148. Phone number is 131 161. ABN 85 002 749 260. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over who fulfil all entry requirements.
3. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
a). Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate; and
b). The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household).
4. All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Competition entries commence 12:01am (ADST) Wednesday 1st February 2017 and closes 11.59 pm (AEST) on Thursday 30th November 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Entries received after closure of the Promotion Period will not be eligible.
6. To enter, participants must:
a) Be an active Elgas LPG customer and order an LPG gas delivery electronically via the Elgas online orders site found at elgas.com.au/Order or order via the Elgas QR (Quick Response) code. Orders made via telephone, email, fax or in-store will not be eligible; and/or
b) Be already signed up or sign up for Direct Debit payments via elgas.com.au/direct; and/or
c) Choose to receive electronic (email) invoices and statements via “Go Paperless” at elgas.com.au/mydetails
d) Open an account to connect to Elgas LPG via the online sign up page: https://www.elgas.com.au/resources/get-connected
e) Not be in arrears or have any outstanding amount owing on their LPG Elgas account
7. Participants will receive entries based on the following conditions:
a) One entry per completed online order. Minimum eligible order quantity is one 45kg (88 litres) cylinder or a minimum of 50 litres of tanker delivered LPG. Orders that are cancelled or not successfully delivered are ineligible and do not receive any entry.
b) Ten entries for existing direct debit customers and new signups for the direct debit payment option. Only one signup per customer allowed. Your account must be active and you must still be enrolled for direct debit, at the time of the draw, to be eligible.
c) Ten entries for existing “Paperless” accounts and new sign ups to “Go Paperless”. Only one signup per customer allowed. Your account must be active and you must still be enrolled for electronic invoicing, at the time of the draw, to be eligible.
d) Ten entries for new Elgas accounts that are opened online.
8. Each participant can only win one Minor Prize and one Runner-Up Prize. All Prize winners are eligible to win the Major Prize.
9. To be eligible, participants must update their customer information with their current mobile number and email address via the online Customer Account Update functionality found at: elgas.com.au/mydetails
10. Runner-up and minor prizes are rewarded in the form of an eGift Card emailed directly to the winners’ nominated email address. The major prize will be rewarded in the form of an EFT payment directly into the winner’s nominated bank account. The major prize winner is responsible for providing the correct banking details in order to process EFT prize payment.
11. The eGift Card will be emailed to the winner by Unified Incentives Pty Ltd (GiftPay) on behalf of Elgas Ltd. Each eGift Card is redeemable for a selection of eGift Cards and vouchers issued by various Australian retailers, including Woolworths, Coles, Myer, David Jones, JB-Hifi, Dominos, Pizza, Event Cinemas, Apple iTunes, and more, up to the face value of the eGift Card. For some retailers, access to a printer may be required. The full range of retailers available for selection and the conditions that apply at each retailer can be viewed at https://www.giftpay.com/egift/info.aspx?gift=JF8VZY4D6T
Winners must provide a valid email address for the delivery of the GiftPay eGift Card. It is the entrant’s responsibility to advise the Promoter of any change of personal details.
Each retailer eGift Card or voucher brand and denomination that you can select from is subject to demand and availability. Customer enquiries on eGift Card delivery or the activation and redemption process can be directed to GiftPay directly as they are the facilitator acting on behalf of Elgas Limited. Contact GiftPay via email to email@example.com
12. The Prizes:
a) The monthly Runner-Up Prize is two of twenty $500 eGift Cards. Total maximum value of the Runner-Up Prize is $500 x 20 = $10,000
b) The monthly Minor Prize is one of ten $1,000 eGift Cards. Total maximum value of the Minor Prize is $1,000 x 10 = $10000
c) The Major Prize is one $10,000 award. Total maximum value is $10,000 x 1 = $10,000.
d) The total maximum value of all eGift Card Prizes is $20,000. The total maximum value of the EFT prize payment is $10,000.
e) The total maximum value of all prizes is $30,000.
13. There will be a total of 10 Minor Prize draws, 20 Runner-Up Prize draws and one Major Prize draw. The Runner-Up, Minor and Major Prize draw/s will take place in Elgas Ltd Office, 22 Holbeche Rd, Arndell Park NSW 2148 at 2pm (ADST/AEST) on each of the below-listed dates from all eligible entries. All winners will be drawn via a computer random selection program. The winners will be notified by email, telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and published on the Elgas website at elgas.com.au/clickwin from the announcement dates.
Entry Start Date
Entry Close Date
14. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise email account address details provided by a winner.
16. Prize winners acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. Prize winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the prize winner.
17. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms & Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming any Prize. If any Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a redraw. The redraw date will be 3 months after the Major Prize draw date on 5th March 2018, at the same time and location as the Major Draw. The winner/s will be notified by email, telephone and published on the Elgas website elgas.com.au/clickwin from the 8th March 2018.
19. Upon request by the Promoter, a copy of these conditions of entry and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms.
20. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned including (but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the Promoter’s control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, we are entitled in our sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority.
21. The Promoter collects your personal information to include you in this competition and may disclose the information to others who help us run the competition. We may also use the information to assist us in improving our goods and services and to contact you in the future in regard to our other goods and services. We may share your information with other persons or entities that assist us in performing the above or with another company that provides prizes for the competition. You can contact us to gain access to your personal information by writing to: The Privacy Officer, Elgas Ltd, 10 Julius Ave, North Ryde NSW 2113.
22. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 16/02632, NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/10559, SA Licence No. T17/28