Are you treating your tresses to the right treatment this winter? Tell us in 25 words or less how you like to treat yourself while you deep treat your hair and you could win 1 of 10 best-selling AG Hair Keratin Reconstruct Masks!
To enter and WIN one of these packs:
1. Like and follow @PriceAttackHair on Facebook,
2. Like this post, AND
3. Comment below in 25 words or less how you like to treat yourself while you deep treat your hair
Competition closes Sun 13th August 2017 11.59pm (AEST), AU only.
Facebook Winter Hair Treatment Competition
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Facebook competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. However, employees and their immediate families of Brabus PA Franchising Pty Ltd (ABN: 14 348 403 741) and their associated brands and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on 7 August, 2017 12:00pm (AEST) and concludes on 13 August, 2017 at 11.59pm (AEST).
5. To enter participants must like and be following the Price Attack Facebook, like the post and reply to the question posed on the Facebook post.
6. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Entrants in the competition may enter as many times as the like.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. Entries must be received by 13 August, 2017 at 11.59pm (AEST). The time of entry will in each case be the time the Facebook comment is posted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the sending of the Facebook photo due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. Facebook posts generated by a computer and not attributable to a valid Facebook account are invalid and will not be accepted.
11. The cost of entering the competition will be dependent on the entrant's individual Internet Service Provider.
12. There will be ten (10) giveaway and ten (10) winner, who each will win 1 x AG Hair Keratin Reconstruct Mask 178ml, valued at $34.95.
13. Prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded only to the Facebook account holder judged as the winner.
14. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the prize should they be chosen as the winner. The winner release the promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prize or any other aspect of the prize. The winner acknowledges that they have been warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
15. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
16. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner's image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner's participation in the prize to appear in connection with The Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
17. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
18. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
19. Each valid entrant will be judged by a selected judging panel from the Price Attack marketing team. Entries will be judged by the Price Attack marketing team on the creativity of the answers/ captions. The winner will be notified by 17 August, 2017.
20. Prizes will only be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Facebook account holder). The winner will therefore be, in each case, the account holder.
21. Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
22. Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Brabus PA Franchising Pty Ltd, 130 Links Avenue South, Eagle Farm Brisbane QLD 4009, on 21 August, 2017.
23. The promoter's decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
24. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier's requirements.
25. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter's ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
26. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
27. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
28. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
29. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
30. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion. Upon entry of this competition, you give The Promoter full permission to use, display, or distribute this photo in any form.
31. The Promoter is Brabus PA Franchising Pty Ltd, 130 Links Avenue South, Eagle Farm Brisbane QLD 4009