Get in the Garden Packs
Get in the Garden Packs
Nursery & Garden Industry Victoria’s (NGIV) Get in the Garden campaign encourages you to make the most of the first weekend of spring (September 2-3) by visiting your local nursery to get prepping and planting! Local nurseries will be showcasing the latest trends in gardening, supplying the highest quality plants in the country and providing gardening advice so you can create and cultivate your beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces.
NGIV is giving away five prize packs valued at $150 each – including four bags of premium potting mix, a vegetable seedling pack, four African Daisies and a five-kilo all-purpose fertiliser.
For the chance to win, simply enter your details below
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any promotion
run under these Terms and Conditions is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Victoria, unless otherwise indicated in the relevant issue of The Weekly Review
magazine advertising the prize(s).
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the
entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the
Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are
ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or
step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt,
niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s
identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance
with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted
at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute
a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect entries will be deemed invalid.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to
determine the identity of the entrant.
8. Each competition will be open for one (1) week; from 9:00 am on a Monday until 11:59 pm on the following
Sunday, during the dates specified in the corresponding issue of The Weekly Review magazine, unless
9. There is a strict limit of one (1) entry per email address per promotion. Each entry must be submitted separately
and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. An electronic draw will take place at The Weekly Review, 380 City Road, Southbank, Victoria, 3006 on the
Monday after the competition period concludes.
11. All winners will be notified by email or phone call by the prize supplier or The Weekly Review. Winner(s) will
be published on The Weekly Review website on the Monday after the competition period concludes and in the
following issue of The Weekly Review magazine.
12. Social Media only promotions will be run from time to time. Prize details, entry requirements and win selection
mechanic will be detailed along with the relevant social media post. Winner/s will be notified via the social
media channel on which they entered. Social media competitions are in no way affiliated with the social
medium used to publish the competition.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The number of prizes available, the nature of the prize(s) and their individual value will be advertised in the
eligible issues of The Weekly Review magazine.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of
the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute
the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless
18. All prizes are subject to any terms and conditions of the prize issuer/supplier.
19. If the prize is a voucher, gift card or a cinema ticket, any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher,
gift card or a cinema ticket are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher, gift card or a cinema ticket
will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher, gift card or cinema ticket will be subject to any terms
and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher, gift card or cinema ticket.
20. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent
or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on
the internet service provider used.
22. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to
automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
23. If necessary, a draw for any unclaimed prize(s) will take place no earlier than one (1) month after the original
draw, unless otherwise indicated in the issue of The Weekly Review magazine advertising the prize(s), at the
same place as the original draw. Winner(s) of prizes valued at over $250 will be published in the first issue of
The Weekly Review magazine published after the unclaimed prize draw is conducted.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice, social media name and/or social
media handle in the event they are a winner (including photograph, interview, film and/or recording of the
same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the
25. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner (and his/her companion/s, if applicable) must sign any legal
documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion,
including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
26. If a promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due
to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties,
unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the
statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other
implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of
Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the
Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter
(including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether
direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation
in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;
or (f) taking of or use of a prize.
29. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may disclose such
information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers
and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The
Promoter or relevant prize suppliers may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information
for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or
telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the
Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
30. The Promoter is Metro Media Services (ACN 141 396 741) of 380 City Road, Southbank, Victoria, 3006.