You could WIN a share in over $120,000 in prizes
★ 1st Prize| $70,000 Ford Ranger FX4 from Sinclair Ford Penrith
★ 2nd Prize| $14,000 Oasis of the Seas Cruise (including flights) from The Travel Shop at Panthers
★ 3rd Prize| $10,000 CASH!
PLUS – Weekly Prizes every Friday between 8pm – 11pm.
How to enter?
Swipe your membership card on a Friday between 9am and 7.55pm to earn a ticket AND/OR
Purchase $10 of more in Panthers restaurants and bars AND/OR
Use your Panther Points to purchase additional tickets. Only 500 points* per ticket, only at our Membership Centre or Players Bar THEN…
Place tickets in the barrel located in Promotions Area. GOOD LUCK!
40 draws every Friday from 8pm with 5 draws every 15 minutes. Members who are called have 4 minutes to present themselves to the host. The forty (40) winners select a bag from the display area to reveal the contents of the bag. 20 bags contain a PASS into the major draw on August 25 the other 20 contain a wallet with over $90 worth of vouchers to spend in the club.
Eligible Major Draw winners: 20 from each Friday 240 in total
The winners will be invited back into the Major Draw night with one ticket in the draw for the chance to win 1 of the 3 Major Prizes, 1st Prize Ford Ranger valued at $70,000, 2nd Prize Cruise for two on the Oasis of the Seas including flights valued at $14,200, 3rd Prize $10,000 Cash.
The Major Draw night:
The major draw night all 240 weekly winners will collect their ticket from the membership centre from 9am up to 7pm, they must place the ticket into the barrel in the promotions area before 7.30pm, draws will commence at 8pm.
40 members will be drawn from the barrel. Winning members have 4 minutes to make themselves known to the Host. The winners will be asked to select a bag from the display area, they will remain in the display area with their selected bag until asked to open and reveal their prize. Three of the bags contain, one 1st prize Ford Ranger one 2nd Prize The Cruise, one 3rd Prize $10,000 cash and the other 37 contain consolation prizes of 10000 reward points and vouchers to the value of over $90. All winners keep the Panthers Sports bag they selected, valued at $45.
*Rewards points only in a single transaction for the Tickets. No discounts.
Every Friday from June 2nd until August 25th 8PM till 11PM.
Member’s swipe their membership card on Friday to be in the draw to win one of forty
(40) prizes placed inside a Panthers Sports bag. Twenty (20) of the bags will contain
a ticket, this ticket is entry to the Major draw to be held on August 25th where the
member has the chance to be drawn into the Major Prize Draw to win a share of
prizes valued over $90 000. The remaining twenty (20) bags will contain a booklet of
Panthers vouchers to the value of over $90.00 to use for purchases in Panthers (valid
for one month after the draw).
Tickets can also be obtained by the purchases of Food and Beverages to the value of
$10 or more on any on the promotion days from any of the participating Panthers
Members will be offered the chance to purchase extra tickets into the weekly draw by
using their Rewards Points from the Players Bar at a cost of 500 points ($5.00) per
ticket, points only.
Forty members numbers will be called 5 at a time every 15 minutes between 8pm and
11pm, each winner has four minutes to present themselves to the Promotional Host,
once they present themselves the winner selects one of the 40 bags on display in the
promotions area of Panthers Penrith, the winner keeps the contents of the bag,
(Voucher or Ticket) the bag remains the property of Panthers Penrith.
(Barrel closes 7 59pm)
The winners of the ticket will gain automatic invite to the MAJOR DRAW NIGHT
August 25th where all twenty (20) weekly winners from every Friday will need to place
a passport with their details on into a barrel, Two Hundred & Forty (240) in total
(barrel closes 7 55pm.)
Entry Passports will need to be collected from the membership centre at Panthers
Penrith after 9am and before 730pm on August 25th 2017.This Passport needs to be
placed in the barrel at the Promotions Desk. The barrel closes 7 55pm.
On the night of the Major Draw Night the Two Hundred & Forty (240) entries are
placed into a barrel Forty (40) entries will be drawn from the barrel (a member can
only be drawn once) the forty (40) winners will have four (4) minutes to present
themselves to the MC, once the winner presents themselves they select one of the
forty bags on display in the promotions area of Panthers Penrith, when they have their
bag they remain with the bag in the promotions area. After all Forty (40) winners have
been found, they will be asked to open their bag one by one to reveal their prize.
Three (3) of the bags will contain one of the MAJOR PRIZES. The other Thirty Seven
(37) bags will contain vouchers valued over $90.00 plus 10000 Reward Points
($100.00) to be added their member’s rewards card.
1st Prize Ford Ranger valued at $70 000
2nd Prize Oasis Cruise departing Sydney includes one night accommodation and a 12
night cruise aboard the Oasis of the Ocean total value $14 200.
3rd Prize $10 000 CASH.
Vouchers 20x$93.00 x 12 weeks = $22,320
37 x 10000 points = $3700
37 x $93.00 vouchers =$3441.00
40 Panthers Travel Bags valued at $2000
Total Prize value for the full 12 weeks $ $125661
Winter Wonders Car, Cruise & Cash
Conditions of Entry
1. The promotion is conducted by Penrith Rugby League Club Limited (ABN 57 000 578 398),
herein referred to as ‘The Club’, of Mulgoa Road Penrith, NSW 2750. Telephone number (02)
2. The promotion operates every Friday 1st June, 2017 to 25th August, 2017.
3. The promotion is open to full financial members of the Club including proposed members that
have applied for membership up to 24 hours prior to the draw and excludes Social members,
Directors, Management, Staff, contractors and their employees of the Club and related
4. The promotion comprises of a 40 draws per week, each member drawn between 8pm and
11pm from the barrel will be given the opportunity to select a bag on display in the promotions
area of Panthers Penrith. Each bag contains one of two prizes
1: winner, entry to the Major Draw Night with one ticket in the barrel for a chance to go into the
mayor draw barrel for the chance to win one of the Mayor Prizes.
2: winner, voucher book containing over $90.00 dollars of vouchers to be used at Panthers
5. The 20 winners from weeks 1 to 12 will be placed in the Major draw barrel to be drawn in
Panthers Penrith on the night of August 25th 2017, 40 numbers will be drawn from the barrel
each of the winners drawn will select a bag from the display in the Promotions area of
Panthers. They will be asked to remain with the bag and prompted to reveal the contents of the
bag one by one. Three of the bags will contain one of the 3 Major prizes the other 37 will
contain Panthers vouchers valued over $90.00 and 10 000 rewards points ($100.00)
6. All draws are held at the Panthers Penrith premises (123 Mulgoa Road, Penrith 2750). 5
members will be drawn from the barrel at a time every fifteen minutes from 8pm.
7. It is the responsibility of members to be in an area of the Panthers Penrith premises where they
can hear draw announcements.
8. A member must personally present their full financial membership card to the promotion host
within four (4) minutes of the announcement to claim any prize.
9. All draws will be announced on the PA system at the Panthers Penrith premises.
10. The Winter Wonder Draws will consist of Forty (40) weekly draws
11. The barrel will be emptied after each draw, at the conclusion of the daily prize draw
12. Members must be present to win.
13. Tickets will continue to be drawn out of the barrel every 4 minutes until all Forty (40) prizes
have been claimed
14. Once a ticket has been drawn from the barrel it cannot be put back in the barrel.
15. A member has the opportunity to enter multiple times by using their Panthers Points to
purchase extra tickets 500 points =1 Ticket these tickets can be purchased in The Players Bar
and the Members centre at Panthers Penrith.
16. Extra Tickets can be earnt by purchasing products $10.00 or more from any off the Panthers
Penrith Food and Beverages outlets on any of the Friday during the duration of the promotion.
17. Total prize value for the period of the promotion is $125661
18. Payments up to $2,000 will be made in cash and the balance of the prize will be in the form of
a crossed cheque that will be issued within five (5) working days.
19. The Club collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this
purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents,
contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants should direct any request
to access, update or correct information to the Club. All entries become the property of the
20. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Club reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Club, the Club
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify
any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Club (including its officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where
arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or
not under the Club’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c)
any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Club) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Club; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
23. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation
in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
24. Entry is open to New South Wales residents aged 18 years or over who are fully financial
members of the Club including proposed members and excluding barred/suspended,
Directors, management and employees of the Club and its related companies and its
marketing agencies are not eligible to participate in the Promotion and shall be ineligible for
any prize covered herein. Entrants acknowledge that the Club is not liable for reimbursement of
any prizes otherwise payable to eligible entrants who are in violation of this provision.
25. The Club reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including
an entrant’s identity, age, membership status and place of residence) and to disqualify any
entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with
the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Club's discretion. Failure by
the Club to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/14282