Upload a photo of you at the MG Motor Ekka photo booth or of your child’s MG x Ekka artwork for your chance to win a limited-edition MG Motor model car. We’ve got 2 cars to giveaway, so fill in your details below and upload a photo for your chance to WIN! Competition closes Sunday, 20 August at 5pm. http://woobox.com/7q2mv2
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MG MOTOR: EKKA PHOTO COMPETITION 2017 – CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The promoter of the MG Motor: Ekka Photo Competition 2017 (the “Competition”) is MG Motor Australia, ABN 30 608 096 519, of 100 William Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011 (“Promoter”).
2. Information on how to enter and prizes applicable to the Competition form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is accepted via Facebook only at https://www.facebook.com/au.mgmotor/
3. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the service provider used. Any contact or other required entry details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible entry.
4. Entry into the Competition open only to current Australian residents and those attending Ekka.
5. Promotion commences at 9:00am (AEST) on Friday 11 August, 2017 and closes 9:00am (AEST) on Sunday 20 August, 2017. The winners will be announced on Tuesday 22 August, 2017. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must, during the promotional period, fill out the submission form in the manner required by completing the registration form on the Competition page available via MG Motor Australia Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/au.mgmotor/
. To be deemed an ‘entrant’, a user is required to upload a photograph taken during the promotional period as outlined above of either their Child’s colouring in picture or of the entrant at the MG Ekka Stand photo booth.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, ineligible, incomprehensible or offensive entries will be deemed invalid in Promoter’s sole discretion. All entries must be posted online in the manner required and received by the Promoter by the above entry close. Internet entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt or successful online posting (as applicable) and not at the time of transmission.
7. Eligible entries received by the Promoter will be considered based on the creativity and engagement of the photograph submitted. Chance plays no part in determining the winner as this is a game of skill. The winner of the Competition will be the entries deemed by the Promoter to be the most creative and engaging Child’s colouring in or a Ekka photo booth moment. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the result will be taken by the Promoter. Entrants may submit as many photographs as they like.
8. The Winners will receive the following prizes, which are subject to change at Promoter’s sole discretion:
- 1 x MG Motor Limited Edition model car (2 cars in total to give away)
Total Value of prize: $115.00 AUD
9. If the prize winner is under 18 years of age, then the prize will be awarded subject to the winner’s parent or guardian accepting these terms of entry on the prize winner’s behalf.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize. The Prize (or any unused portions of any prize) is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
11. The person who is deemed the winner/s of a prize must confirm their eligibility to be awarded the prize within three (3) days of being successfully notified by the Promoter that they have been deemed a winner, otherwise their entry will be deemed invalid. If their entry is deemed invalid, the Promoter will award another winner at a time and place as the original judging and repeat this process until an eligible entrant is awarded the Prize. If the Promoter is unable to notify any entrant deemed to be a winner, the procedures outlined in Clause 17 will apply.
12. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within two (2) weeks of being selected as the winner, the Promoter may award the Prize to the eligible entrant who is deemed as the next best entry by the Promoter at the same time and place as the original judging in order to award the prize. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All reasonable steps to notify the winners of the results will be taken by the Promoter. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with using any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
14. If for any reason any element of the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control then a similar prize of equal or greater value will be awarded to the winner in lieu, subject to applicable legislation.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
18. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any applicable legislation.
19. Entrants, or if the entrant is under 18 years, parent or guardian, consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice as provided to the Promoter in connection with the Competition (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The winners agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to this promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
20. Each entrant indemnifies, and must defend and hold harmless, the Promoter and its employees, servants, agents and contractors, from and against all Losses arising from: a breach by the entrant of any of these Conditions of entry; any third party claim arising directly or indirectly from a breach by the entrant of any of these Conditions of entry; a negligent, wilful or otherwise wrongful act or omission of the entrant; fraudulent or dishonest acts or omissions by the entrant; any breach by the entrant of any applicable Laws; any claim by any third party (including individuals, legal entities and governmental departments or agencies) arising directly or indirectly as a result of the entrant entering this promotion; the death of, or personal injury to, any person or any damage to, or loss or destruction of, any real or tangible personal property, to the extent caused by any act or omission of the entrant; and any claim or allegation that the entrant’s entry infringes a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights or constitutes an unlawful disclosure or misuse or misappropriation of another parties trade secret or confidential information.
21. All entrants will allow MG Motor to display their entries on the MG Motor website. The entries will be used in the context of promoting the Competition and MG Motor’s association with Ekka.
23. Participants may access the personal information the Promoter holds about them, notify the Promoter that they do not wish the information to be disclosed or notify the Promoter that they do not wish to receive further promotional material by contacting MG Motor Australia.