Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 28 March 2024, 09:38:03 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,665 comps and freebies worth over $24,154,580.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, one hundred and fifty four thousand, five hundred and eighty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014484 Total Posts (444317 Searchable Posts) in 296723 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN 1 of 75 copies of My Kind of Food by Valli Little/Subs to Gardening Aust
Entry Details
  • My Kind of Food Book     Closing Date: Sunday 13 August 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$2,999.25  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: WIN 1 of 75 copies of My Kind of Food by Valli Little/Subs to Gardening Aust  (Read 131 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 13 August 2017, 12:24:26 pm »
Go Up

https://www.mymagazines.com.au/magazine/gardening-australia

Gardening Australia
Cover Price: $6.99
12 issues for $59 - SAVE 30%
CHANCE TO WIN!
Facebook 0Twitter 0Pinterest LinkedIn
ABC Gardening Australia magazine, born from the TV show, is the bible for novice gardeners and green thumbs, and is Australia's leading gardening title. Each month our nation-wide team of experts provide all the help you need to create a thriving garden and beautiful outdoor space. Every issue has the latest techniques, top water-saving and organic ideas, new plants and products and stories from the show.

ABC Gardening Australia is a monthly title. Please allow up to four to six weeks for your first delivery.

To purchase the current issue, please click here

SUBSCRIBE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN MY KIND OF FOOD BY VALLI LITTLE!
WIN 1 of 75 copies of My Kind of Food by Valli Little each valued at $39.99!
Subscribe to ABC Gardening Australia magazine this month and you’ll not only get 12 issues for only $59, you’ll also go in the draw to be one of 75 lucky winners to receive a copy of My Kind of Food by Valli Little!

My Kind of Food is bursting with 100 tried and tested recipes from the kitchen of Valli Little, one of Australia’s most trusted cooks. The book features recipes for all occasions – from simple midweek dinners such as Sweet Potato Jackets with Dahl, slow-cooked sensations such as Leek, Mushroom & Taleggio Lasagne, and memorable meals such as individual Beef Wellingtons, to a wicked selection of Valli’s great signature cakes, including her impressive but simple Moroccan Spice Cake with Edible Dried Rose Petals. My Kind of Food is the closest thing to having Valli cook for you at home.

For more information visit abcbooks.com.au

Price offer available to Aust and NZ residents ending 13/8/17. Prices include GST. Savings based on total cover price. Competition open to Australian residents subscribing to ABC Gardening Australia magazine for a minimum of 1 year. Competition commences 00:01 AEST 10/7/17 and closes 23.59 AEST 13/8/17. 75 subscribers will win a copy of My Kind of Food by Valli Little, each valued at $39.99. Total prize pool valued at $2,999.25. Winners will be drawn at the Promoter’s premises on 15/8/17. Subscriptions commence with the first available issue. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your first issue and separate delivery of the prize (after 15/8/17). The Promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd, Lvl 6, Bldg A, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, NSW 2065. NSW Permit No. LTPM/17/01661, ACT Permit No. TP 17/00650. Full terms and conditions can be found at mymagazines.com.au. Please contact us if you do not wish to receive special offers or information from nextmedia or its partners via mail, email or phone. Our Privacy Notice can be found at nextmedia.com.au. If you prefer to receive communication electronically, please ensure we have your current email address.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0422 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 28 March 2024, 09:38:03 pm from 44.204.65.189