Gear up and get active this winter at Falls Creek, Victoria's largest alpine resort and the spiritual home of cross country skiing. A treasure trove for thrill seekers, Falls Creek boasts true ski-in/ski-out accommodation, 65 kilometres of free cross-country trails, downhill skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing and terrain parks with some of the best rails and jumps around!
Be watching THE PROJECT 6.30 Sunday to Friday on TEN for your chance to WIN this amazing experience for you and your mates at Falls Creek!
Package for up to twelve (12) people
Seven (7) nights' accommodation in a luxury cabin from Tuesday 19 to Tuesday 26 September, 2017
EXCLUDES flights and transfers to Falls Creek, VictoriaEntering is Simple:
Watch The Project from 6.30 Sunday to Friday on TEN (27 August to 2 September)
Grab the advertised Code Word
Note: ENTRY IS OPEN TO VICTORIAN RESIDENTS ONLY. The prize does not include flights or transfers to and from Falls Creek.In 25 wol, Tell us why you'd choose a snow holiday over any other holiday?
Watch The Project from 6.30 Sunday to Friday on TEN (27 August to 2 September)
Grab the advertised Code Word.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the ‘The Project Falls
Creek Competition’ (the “Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is open to all residents of Victoria, Australia, aged 18 years and over, however, employees
and the immediate families of Network Ten Pty Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers
and Managers Appointed) (the “Promoter”) and their associated agencies and companies or any
organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
Entrant must be residing in Victoria, Australia at the time of entry, or their entry may be
3. The Competition commences on Sunday 27 August 2017 at 18:30 AEST and closes on Saturday
2 September 2017 at 23:59 AEST (the “Competition Period”).
4. The Competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, Network TEN andwww.tenplay.com.au
How to Enter
5. To participate in the Competition entrants must:
a. Watch the Victorian broadcast of the program The Project for the code word as
advertised in the commercial breaks on Network TEN (Victoria only);
b. Log on to tenplay.com.au and register their details including (but not limited to) name,
address, phone number, email address, gender and date of birth, to become a tenplay
c. Enter the code word; and
d. answer the question on the Competition entry page in 25 words or less.
6. Code words will be announced during the Victorian broadcast of The Project on Network TEN,
currently scheduled to air Sunday – Friday at 18:30 local time, from Sunday 27 August 2017 to
Friday 1 September, 2017 inclusive. Each code word is valid until the next code word is
announced. The last code word, announced on Friday 1 September 2017 will be valid until the
Competition closes on Saturday 2 September 2017 at 23:59 AEST. There is no obligation or
guarantee that the code word will be advertised in The Project on the WIN or SCA Networks.
Code words may be supplied on tenplay once the episodes as specified above have aired at the
7. If for any reason during the Competition Period any The Project episodes do not go to air, the
promotional code word is not displayed during any The Project episode, or any The Project
prime time episode is rescheduled, the promotional code word may be made available on
tenplay or on the Channel Ten Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/channelten
the Competition entry page at a time to be determined by the Promoter, in its sole discretion.
Page 2 of 9
8. Entries will only be considered valid if the correct code word has been provided for the
corresponding broadcast period. Any entry submitted with a code word that has expired, due to
a new code word being announced, will be deemed invalid.
9. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
10. A limit of one online entry per day applies.
11. Entrants who have won a major prize in any Network Ten competition in the past 12 months are
not eligible to win a prize in this Competition.
12. Entries must be received by Saturday 2 September 2017 at 23:59 AEST to be included in the
Prize Judging. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be
entered into the Prize Judging.
13. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s
database. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents accept no responsibility for any
late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any
14. The account holder is responsible for any activity and/or entries that have been submitted using
their device (E.g. Phone, computer, tablet etc). It is the account holder’s sole responsibility to
control any and all access to their device. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents
will not be responsible for any loss, damage or costs incurred as a result of failure to comply
with this. Entrants must not use another’s device without express permission from the account
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who
submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers
with the entry process. The method of determining an entrants’ validity is at the discretion of
the Promoter. Error and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the
Promoter, its officers, employees or agents to enforce any of the Promoter’s rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. In consideration of the Promoter awarding the Major Prize to the winner (the “Winner”), the
Winner hereby permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed
during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Network TEN or the
advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever through the world and the winner
will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
17. Judging from all entries received throughout the Competition Period to determine one (1)
Winner will take place by a judging panel at Network TEN at 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont NSW
2009 from Monday 4 September 2017 from 10:00 AEST. The Winner will be the Entrant who,
in the sole opinion of the judges, has submitted the correct code word along with the most
creative and original 25 words or less answer to the question on the Competition entry page.
The Winner will be notified by phone call within two (2) days of judging and in writing and the
Winner’s details will be published on the tenplay website at tenplay.com.au from Thursday 7
Page 3 of 9
18. An entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
19. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winner. If the Prize remains unclaimed by
the Winner or unallocated or forfeited for any reason by Thursday 07 September 2017 at 09:00
AEST, the Prize will be re-allocated to the entrant that has submitted the entry which best
meets the judging criteria, excluding the entrant that has failed to claim the prize. This
Unclaimed Prize Determination will take place at Network TEN at 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont,
NSW 2009 on Thursday 07 September 2017 from 10:00 AEST. The Winner of the Unclaimed
Prize Determination will be notified by telephone and in writing within 2 days of the Unclaimed
Prize Determination and will be published on the tenplay website at tenplay.com.au from
Monday 11 September 2017.
20. There will be One (1) Major Prize Winner drawn from all entries received (Online) who will win
the following prize package:
Number Prize Details Up To AUD
1 x Major
• Seven (7) nights’ accommodation at Fall’s Creek Village in a
four (4) bedroom, three (3) bathroom property that sleeps up to
twelve (12) guests
• Seven (7) days lift passes at Fall’s Creek snow fields for up
to twelve (12) guests
• Seven (7) days rental of skis, boots & poles or snowboard &
boots only (no other clothing included) for up to twelve (12)
• Seven (7) days of group morning ski lessons for up to adults
• Seven (7) days of half day children’s (3-17 years old)
• Accommodation Transfers for up to twelve (12) people
from the parking area to their accommodation in the Village
• Resort Entry for seven (7) nights for up to three (3) vehicles
NB: The Major prize must be taken from TUESDAY 19
SEPTEMBER 2017 – TUESDAY 26 SEPTEMBER 2017
The Major prize excludes flights and transfers.
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE UP TO - AUD $26,000.00
21. The total Prize Pool is valued at $26,000.00 (including GST). The Promoter and its officers,
employees and agents accept no responsibility for a change in prize value between now the
ultimate Major Prize redemption date.
22. Flights to Falls Creek, Victoria, are not included and the Winner and their travelling companions
must make their own way to the resort. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the
prizes are not included. These are the responsibility of the Winner.
23. The Winner and their travelling companion/s are responsible for all other expenses including
travelling to and from the resort, spending money (unless specified), meals (unless specified),
drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals,
Page 4 of 9
taxes, energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges and all other ancillary costs. Travel
insurance is not included (unless specified in the prize inclusions) but is highly recommended.
24. Children under the age of 17 years’ age are permitted, however ski equipment is not
guaranteed in their size and lessons are dependent upon the availability at time of redemption.
25. Guests with a pre-existing medical condition are not advised to partake in physical activities
that may come as a part of the prize package. The Promoter nor Falls Creek will be at fault or
held liable for any injury that may occur by partaking in an activity awarded as a part of the
26. All prizes are non-transferrable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. Prizes must be
taken as offered. Any prize, unused portion of any prize, or portion of the prize the Winner is
not entitled to, are not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. Prizes cannot be used in
conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Promoter
and its officers, employees and agents accept no responsibility for any variation in the prize
values. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and
they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
27. In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs
associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the Winner.
28. The Major Prize must be taken from TUESDAY 19 SEPTEMBER 2017 – TUESDAY 26 SEPTEMBER
2017. Specified accommodation and activities are subject to availability at the time of
redemption. Alternatives may be offered dependent on availability. If the Winner and their
travelling companion/s cannot redeem the prize during the specified period, they will forfeit
their prize and no cash alternative will be offered.
29. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute
the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions given under State
30. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents are neither responsible nor liable for any
damaged, delayed or lost in transit in the delivery of the prizes.
31. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding
the Competition result.
32. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Winner must comply with all the conditions of
use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
33. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner or their travelling companion/s do not
take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the
prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the
34. Personal information about all prize winners will be shared with the prize provider, and their
agents, to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners.
Page 5 of 9
35. If the Winner does not provide proof of meeting the age restriction and other valid entry
requirements, the Major Prize will be forfeited in full, and the Winner will have no further claim.
A re-draw will be held to award the Major Prize to a valid entrant.
36. There are no flights or transfers included in this prize. The Winner and their travelling
companion/s must make their own way to and from Falls Creek Resort to redeem their prize
and cover all associated costs.
37. Once the Winner has accepted their prize in writing, names of those travelling are not
changeable without incurring extra fees. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents
do not accept responsibility for any fees incurred as a result of any changes made and these
costs will be borne by the Winner and their companion.
38. The Winner, or their travelling companion/s, may be required to provide a credit card in order
to check-in at the accommodation for a security deposit, and to cover any incidental charges.
39. All components of the Major Prize must be fulfilled at the same time and they cannot be split
across different time periods. All elements of the package are subject to availability at the time
40. When at Falls Creek, what lifts are open, closed or on standby is decided by Ski Patrol. The
number of open lifts will vary daily based on snow and weather conditions. If weather conditions
affect the redemption of any portion of the prize, no cash alternative will be offered and the
affected portion of the prize cannot be saved for a later date.
41. Falls Creek has free village shuttles that will transport guests to and from designated areas
(stops). Please see here for map: http://www.fallscreek.com.au/villageshuttle/
42. If the Winner and their travelling companion/s are bringing their personal vehicles, all cars need
to be parked in the Bogong High Plains Rd parking lot. Vehicles staying overnight (or for a
number of days) must be parked in specified overnight parking areas. Visitors must drive to the
Accommodation Transfer Terminal and look for signage indicating "Overnight Parking Here".
Once vehicles are at the overnight parking waiting point, a member of staff will direct them to
an available overnight car park. Self-parking is not permitted. For arrivals outside of normal
operation, vehicles may be parked in the After-Hours parking areas below the Accommodation
Transfer Terminal and above the CFA Station. This area is lit and signed. Visitors must return to
their vehicle by 10:30am to move to an appropriate parking area per the above. For more
information, please go to: http://www.fallscreek.com.au/carparking
43. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in their contestant entry. Should an entrant’s
contact details change during the Competition Period it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify
the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be
directed to the Promoter.
44. It is a condition of accepting the prize the Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a
form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
45. Should the Winner not meet any of the criteria stated in these Terms and Conditions to be a
valid Winner they will forfeit all rights to the Major Prize, and a redraw will take place to
reallocate the Major Prize to a valid Winner.
Page 6 of 9
46. By accepting the prize, the Winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all
reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being
interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the
47. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, its officers, employees or agents,
which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of
this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any
individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to government legislation.
48. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances and your entry will
be undertaken by the Promoter. The method of validation (without limitation) will be
determined by the Promoter at its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a
Winner, the Winner will be notified as per the Terms and Conditions herein. In the event that
the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of
their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the
Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the Winner signs any such legal
49. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except
for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter and its officers, employees and agents exclude all liability (including negligence), for
any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition and: (a) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the control of the Promoter, its
officers, employees or agents); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference: (c)
any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, its officers, employees or agents; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in
these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) use of
50. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, its
officers, employees or agents, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the
fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
Competition, as appropriate, subject to government legislation.
51. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information
about you to enable you to participate in this Competition but no further use of this information
will be made without prior consent.
52. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage
whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for
Page 7 of 9
any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability
which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents are not
responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for
any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any
technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration
of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or
transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or
destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
53. Subject only to terms 55, 56 and 57, you acknowledge and agree that the Administrators have
caused the Promoter to promote this Competition on the basis of these Terms and Conditions
in their capacity as voluntary administrators and therefore agents of the Promoter, and the
Administrators are not personally entering into, adopting or assuming any personal liability in
relation to these Terms and Conditions.
54. The Administrators will be personally liable in relation to these Terms and Conditions to the
extent provided for in section 443A of the Corporations Act insofar as they are incurring a debt
or debts for services rendered, goods supplied or property hired, leased, used or occupied.
55. If the Administrators have any personal liability in relation to these Terms and Conditions, then
subject to term 57:
(a) the Administrators will not be personally liable in relation to these Terms and Conditions to
the extent that such liability exceeds their right of indemnity out of the assets of the Promoter
pursuant to the Corporations Act, at law or in equity or otherwise; and
(b) you release the Administrators in respect of any shortfall between any personal liability in
relation to these Terms and Conditions and the extent of their indemnity out of the assets of the
Promoter, and agree not to seek to recover any such shortfall from the Administrators
56. Any liability of the Administrators in relation to these Terms and Conditions arising from their
own wilful misconduct, wilful default or fraud is not waived, released or limited by terms 54-63.
57. The Receivers were appointed as joint and several receivers and managers of various assets of
the Promoter on 30 June 2017. The Administrators have an arrangement with the Receivers
under which the Administrators will continue to manage the day-to-day business of the
Promoter. You acknowledge and agrees that the Receivers act in their capacity as receivers and
managers and therefore agents of the Promoter, and are not personally adopting these Terms
and Conditions and, to the extent permitted by law, do not assume any personal liability
pursuant to them.
58. If the Receivers have any personal liability in relation to these Terms and Conditions, then
subject to term 60:
(a) the Receivers will not be personally liable in relation to these Terms and Conditions to the
extent that such liability exceeds their right of indemnity out of the assets of the Promoter
pursuant to the Corporations Act, at law or in equity or otherwise; and
(b) you release the Receivers in respect of any shortfall between any personal liability in relation
to these Terms and Conditions and the extent of their indemnity out of the assets of the
Promoter, and agree not to seek to recover any such shortfall from the Receivers personally.
59. Any liability of the Receivers in relation to these Terms and Conditions arising from their own
wilful misconduct, wilful default or fraud is not waived, released or limited by terms 54-63.
60. Neither the Administrators nor the Receivers nor any of their partners, directors, officers,
employees, agents, attorneys, related bodies corporate (as defined in sections 9 and 50 of the
Corporations Act) or successors is personally responsible to you for, or will be personally liable
(whether in negligence or on any other ground whatever) in respect of:
(a) to the extent permitted by law or an order of a court, any failure by the Promoter to perform
its obligations under these Terms and Conditions; or
(b) the accuracy or validity of any representation, warranty or undertaking provided by the
Promoter in relation to or in connection with these Terms and Conditions; or
(c) any action taken or omitted to be taken by the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions
except in the case of its own wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
61. The Promoter holds the benefit of terms 54-63 for the Administrators and the Receivers. You
agree with the Promoter that, if required by the Promoter to do so, you will execute a deed poll
in favour of the Administrators and the Receivers on, or consent to orders being made by a court
in, substantially the same terms as terms 54-63.
62. Notwithstanding any other term of these Terms and Conditions, terms 54-63 will be paramount
and the liability of the Administrators and the Receivers will be limited by these terms.
63. You consent to the Promoter collecting your personal information for the purpose of
conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and
notifying the winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to a third
party as a result of entering this Competition. Your personal information may be disclosed to
State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the
relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the
Promoter will only publish the Winner’s surname, initial and State. A request to access, update
or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to
occur you cannot participate in the Competition.
64. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
Network Ten Pty Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and Managers Appointed)
which contains information, amongst other things, about how you may access personal
information that is held by Network Ten Pty Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and
Managers Appointed) about you and seek correction of such information. Seewww.tenplay.com.au/privacypolicy
Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and Managers Appointed). Our APP Privacy
Policy also contains information about how you may complain about a breach of the APPs, or a
registered code that is binding on our organisation and how Network Ten Pty Limited
(Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and Managers Appointed) will deal with such complaints.
We may disclose your personal information to related entities and third party service providers
65. The Promoter is Network Ten Pty Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and Managers
Appointed) (ABN: 91 052 515 250) of 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
Page 9 of 9
Administrators means Mark Korda, Jarrod Villani and Jennifer Nettleton of KordaMentha, Level
5, Chifley Tower, 2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000 as joint and several voluntary
administrators of TEN, and includes any person who replaces any of the Administrators, and the
agents, partners and employees of the Administrators.
Chapter 5 Body Corporate has the meaning given to that term in the Corporations Act.
Corporations Act means the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
Receivers means Christopher Hill, Phillip Carter and David McEvoy of PPB Advisory, Level 7, 8
Chifley, 8-12 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000 as joint and several receivers and managers
appointed to various assets of TEN and includes any person who replaces any of the Receivers,
and the agents, partners and employees of the Receivers.