https://win.caltex.com.au/jerseypromo/PURCHASE ANY 3 ITEMS FOR $10 FROM THE PARTICIPATING PRODUCT RANGES AND KEEP YOUR RECEIPT FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN 1 OF 15 JERSEYS DAILY!
Spend $10 or more, in a single transaction, on any three (3) participating products at a Participating Caltex Store during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Purchase”). Participating products include:
i. Cadbury Blocks 200G – 250G Range;
ii. Smiths Entertainment 170G Range; and
iii. Coca-Cola 1.25L Range.TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Caltex Australia Petroleum Pty Ltd (ABN 17 000 032 128) of 24/2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone (02) 9250 5000 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 13/09/2017 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 10/10/2017 (“Promotional Period”). A Participating Caltex Store is any Caltex Store in Australia that displays material featuring this promotion (“Participating Store”). Entrants must request their purchase receipt at the time of making an Eligible Purchase if one is not automatically provided to them.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Caltex Stores (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, undertake the following steps:
a) Spend $10 or more, in a single transaction, on any three (3) participating products at a Participating Caltex Store during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Purchase”). Participating products include:
i. Cadbury Blocks 200G – 250G Range;
ii. Smiths Entertainment 170G Range; and
iii. Coca-Cola 1.25L Range.
c) Follow the prompts to the promotional entry page, input their
personal details including their first and last name, telephone number, State/Territory of residence, Postcode and valid email address; and
d) Submit the fully completed online entry form.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per transaction associated with an Eligible Purchase; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. Entrants must retain their original Participating Caltex Store purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of 28 draws (“Daily Draws”). Entries into each Daily Draw will open and close each day based on NSW local time. Each Daily Draw will take place at Peazie, Peazie Tower, Level 2, 27 St Edmonds Road, Prahran VIC 3181 at 11.30am. Daily Draws will be conducted three (3) times a week during the Promotional Period, with draws taking place on Monday (for Friday, Saturday and Sunday entries), Wednesday (for Monday and Tuesday entries) and Friday (for Wednesday and Thursday entries). The first Daily Draw will be conducted on Friday 15/09/2017 and the last Daily Draw will be conducted on Wednesday 11/10/2017. All times are AEST or AEDST (as the case requires). Entries in each Daily Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s).
10. Provisional winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the relevant Daily Draw and instructed to verify their entry by uploading a copy of their purchase receipt/s to a dedicated verification website. Winner’s names will be published online each Friday at www.win.caltex.com.au
commencing on 15/09/2017, 22/09/2017, 29/09/2017, 06/10/2017, and 13/10/2017.
11. The first fifteen (15) valid entries drawn, in each Daily Draw, will each win the prize of a personalised football jersey valued at $214. Once verified, winners will be given a unique claim code and directed to a third party website to claim their jersey. Winners will need to visit the claim site (as instructed) and follow the prompts to personalise their jersey (including their chosen code and team as well as the name and number to appear on the reverse of their jersey) and checkout using the unique code provided. Winner’s can choose from men’s, women and kids sizes, subject to availability (not all teams have woman’s jerseys). Winner’s must claim their jersey online (via the website instructed by the Promoter and using the unique code) by no later than 11:59pm AEDST on 12/01/18. 2018 jerseys will be available for redemption from November 2017. Any claims made prior to the release of the 2018 jerseys will be sent a 2017 jersey.
12. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 15/01/2018 at the same time and place as the original Daily Draws draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing and by phone within two (2) business days of draw. Winner’s names will be published online at www.win.caltex.com.au
commencing on 22/01/2018. Winners drawn in the unclaimed prize draw will have until 11:59pm AEDST on 31/01/2018 to claim their prize online.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
18. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take and/or redeem a prize at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
20. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Total prize pool value is up to $89,880.
22. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
conditions of accepting a prize, winners consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media (including but not limited to the Promoter’s social media pages) for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (includingits respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents)is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
29. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to related entities, agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing the requested PI. The Promoter viewed at http://www.caltex.com.au/Pages/PrivacyPolicy.aspx
30. The Promoter is Caltex Australia Petroleum Pty Ltd (ABN 17 000 032 128) of 24/2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Telephone (02) 9250 5000. NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/15754. ACT Permit No. TP17/01318. SA Permit No. T17/1254