Get lucky and win a new Mitsubishi ASX!
Enter now to win your very own Mitsubishi ASX. It'll be love at first sight when you see its sleek design, star gazing panoramic glass roof* and effortless style. Once you're behind the wheel the zippy performance, agility and manoeuvrability will seal the deal.
And as every great relationship is built on communication, the Mitsubishi ASX has Smartphone Link Display Audio^, a true extension of your smartphone via Apple CarPlay1 and Android AutoTM2.
And if things really go well you might find yourself with more passengers, so safety will be paramount. With ASX's advanced safety technology including Lane Departure Warning#, Forward Collision Mitigation#, reversing camera and sensors, your precious cargo will be safe and sound.
Although some partners come and go, your Mitsubishi ASX will stay true forever. Enter Now for your chance to win.https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/competitions/mitsubishi
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Mitsubishi ASX
Competition (ďCompetitionĒ) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. However, employees and the
immediate families of Network Ten Pty Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and
Managers Appointed) (the ďPromoterĒ) and their associated agencies and companies or any
organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
Entrant must be residing in Australia at the time of entry, or their entry may be deemed invalid.
3. The competition commences on Wednesday 20 September 2017 at 09:00 AEST and closes on
Wednesday 15 November 2017 at 23:59 AEDT (ďCompetition PeriodĒ).
4. The Competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, Network TEN, www.tenplay.com.au
How to Enter
5. To participate in the Competition entrants must:
a. Log on to tenplay.com.au and register their details including (but not limited to) name,
address, phone number, email address, gender and date of birth, to become a TENPlay
6. It is free to become a TENPlay member, however, the cost of accessing the promotional website
is dependent on the entrantís individual service provider. These Terms and Conditions apply in
conjunction with the TEN Members rules.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. A limit of one online entry per day per TENPlay member applies.
9. Entrants who have won a major prize in any Network Ten competition in the past 12 months are
not eligible to win a prize in this competition.
10. Entries must be received by Wednesday 15 November 2017 at 23:59 AEDT to be included in the
Prize Draw. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be
entered into the Prize Draw.
11. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoterís
database. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents accept no responsibility for any
late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any
12. The account holder is responsible for any activity and/or entries that have been submitted using
their device (E.g. Phone, computer, tablet etc). It is the account holderís sole responsibility to
control any and all access to their device. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents
will not be responsible for any loss, damage or costs incurred as a result of failure to comply
with this. Entrants must not use anotherís device without express permission from the account
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who
submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers
with the entry process. The method of determining an entrantsí validity is at the discretion of
the Promoter. Error and omissions will be accepted at the Promoterís discretion. Failure by the
Promoter, its officers, employees or agents to enforce any of the Promoterís rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits
the winnerís image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winnerís
participation in the prize to appear in connection with Network TEN or the advertising or
marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever through the world and the winner will not be
entitled to any fee for such use.
15. The Prize Draw will be held on Thursday 16 November 2017 at 10:00 AEDT at Ansible Pty Ltd,
Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
16. The Major Prize Winner will be notified by a phone call within two (2) days of the draw and in
writing and the winnerís details will be published on the TENPlay website at tenplay.com.au
from Friday 17 November 2017.
17. An entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
18. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 1, 16 Anster Street,
Adelaide, South Australia 5000 on Friday 16 February 2018 at 10:00 AEDT. The unclaimed prize
winner will be notified of their prize by phone, in writing and winnerís details will be published
on the TENPlay website at tenplay.com.au from Friday 16 February 2018.
19. There will be one (1) Major Prize Winner drawn from all entries received (Online) who will win
the following prize package:
Number Prize Details AUD Value
1 x Major
- A new Mitsubishi 18MY ASX XLS 2WD Petrol with CVT,
Prize car make, colour and model is subject to stock
availability and will be at the absolute discretion of
Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd.
- On-road costs including 12 months registration,
compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and
dealer delivery charges
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE - AUD $34,990.00
20. The total Prize Pool is valued at $32,000.00 (including GST). The Promoter and its officers,
employees and agents accept no responsibility for change in prize value between now the
ultimate prize redemption date.
21. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize/s are not included. These are the
responsibility of the winner.
22. All prizes are non-transferrable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. Prizes must be
taken as offered. Any prize, unused portion of any prize, or portion of the prize the Winner is
not entitled to, are not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. Prizes cannot be used in
conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Promoter
and its officers, employees and agents accept no responsibility for any variation in the prize
values. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and
they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
23. In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs
associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
24. Prize value includes all on road costs, and comes with 12 months vehicle registration.
25. The Promoter and Prize Supplier take no responsibility for petrol, comprehensive insurance,
health, transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, or any other costs or damages, from the
date of prize delivery. Additional options/accessories and all ancillary costs are the
responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the
responsibility of the winner.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the condition of the Major Prize Vehicle once
dispatched to the winner. The Major Prize Vehicle comes with Compulsory Third Party
Insurance only and the winner of the Major Prize Vehicle will be responsible for obtaining any
additional insurance at their own cost.
27. If the prize winner does not hold a current Australian Driverís Licence the prize will be awarded
to an adult nominated by the winner (who consents to such assignment), who holds an
Australian Driverís Licence, on behalf of the winner. The Promoter takes no responsibility for
any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the
Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter
before the car is awarded. The winner may be required to sign a prize transfer Ė legal release to
formalise the transfer.
28. The Vehicle make, colour and model is subject to stock availability and will be at the absolute
discretion of Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. Major Prize Details cannot be changed (ie.
model/transmission/colour), and Prize must be accepted as stated above. Prize cannot be
transferred (except as detailed in clause 27). Prize cannot be redeemed for cash and must be
accepted as provided.
29. If the Prize Winner does not hold a current, open, unrestricted licence, they must arrange for
the vehicle to be transported to their residence. Any costs associated with transporting the
vehicle from the dealership are the sole responsibility of the winner and the Promoter, and
Mitsubishi ASX Competition TCs 110917 Page 4 of 8
Prize Provider accept no responsibility for these costs. Delivery can usually be arranged through
the dealership if required.
30. The Major Prize will be awarded and provided to the Major Prize Winner by Mitsubishi Motors
Australia Ltd. The Major Prize Winner will be contacted to arrange delivery. Delivery can take up
to 3 to 6 months depending on stock availability after the winner has been notified and
confirmed details for vehicle registration and delivery. In some cases the prize delivery may take
longer than estimated due to unforeseen circumstances.
31. Delivery of the Prize will occur through the Prize Winnersí nearest authorised Mitsubishi Dealer,
which will be determined based on post code. The Major Prize Winner will must make their
own way to the authorised Mitsubishi Dealer that is determined to be nearest, and costs
associated with travel to and or from the dealership are to be borne by the Prize Winner.
32. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Major Prize Winner agrees to abide by these
terms and conditions.
33. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute
the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions given under State
34. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents are neither responsible nor liable for any
damaged, delayed or lost in transit in the delivery of the prizes.
35. The Promoterís decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding
the Competition result.
36. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of
use of the prize and the prize supplierís requirements.
37. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at
the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the
winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
38. Personal information about all prize winners will be shared with the prize provider, and their
agents, to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners.
39. If the Major Prize winner does not provide proof of meeting the age restriction and other valid
entry requirements, the Major Prize will be forfeited in full, and the winner will have no further
claim. A re-draw will be held to award the Major Prize to a valid entrant.
40. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in their contestant entry. Should an entrantís
contact details change during the Competition Period it is the entrantís responsibility to notify
the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be
directed to the Promoter.
41. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a
form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
Mitsubishi ASX Competition TCs 110917 Page 5 of 8
42. Should the Major Prize Winner not meet any of the criteria stated in these terms and conditions
to be a valid winner they will forfeit all rights to the Major Prize, and a redraw will take place to
reallocate the Major Prize to a valid winner.
43. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all
reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being
interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the
44. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, its officers, employees or agents,
which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of
this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any
individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to government legislation.
45. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances, the validity of your
entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be
determined by the Promoter at its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a
winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the
Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their
medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is
a condition of accepting the prize the winner signs any such legal documentation.
46. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (ďNon-Excludable GuaranteesĒ). Except
for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter and its officers, employees and agents exclude all liability (including negligence), for
any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition and: (a) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the control of the Promoter, its
officers, employees or agents); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference: (c)
any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, its officers, employees or agents; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in
these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) use of
47. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, its
officers, employees or agents, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the
fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
Competition, as appropriate, subject to government legislation.
48. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information
about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information
will be made without prior consent.
Mitsubishi ASX Competition TCs 110917 Page 6 of 8
49. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage
whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for
any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability
which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents are not
responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for
any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any
technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration
of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or
transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or
destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
50. Subject only to terms 50, 51 and 52, you acknowledge and agree that the Administrators have
caused the Promoter to promote this Competition on the basis of these Terms and Conditions
in their capacity as voluntary administrators and therefore agents of the Promoter, and the
Administrators are not personally entering into, adopting or assuming any personal liability in
relation to these Terms and Conditions.
51. The Administrators will be personally liable in relation to these Terms and Conditions to the
extent provided for in section 443A of the Corporations Act insofar as they are incurring a debt
or debts for services rendered, goods supplied or property hired, leased, used or occupied.
52. If the Administrators have any personal liability in relation to these Terms and Conditions, then
subject to term 53:
(a) the Administrators will not be personally liable in relation to these Terms and Conditions to
the extent that such liability exceeds their right of indemnity out of the assets of the Promoter
pursuant to the Corporations Act, at law or in equity or otherwise; and
(b) you release the Administrators in respect of any shortfall between any personal liability in
relation to these Terms and Conditions and the extent of their indemnity out of the assets of the
Promoter, and agree not to seek to recover any such shortfall from the Administrators
53. Any liability of the Administrators in relation to these Terms and Conditions arising from their
own wilful misconduct, wilful default or fraud is not waived, released or limited by terms 50-59.
54. The Receivers were appointed as joint and several receivers and managers of various assets of
the Promoter on 30 June 2017. The Administrators have an arrangement with the Receivers
under which the Administrators will continue to manage the day-to-day business of the
Promoter. You acknowledge and agrees that the Receivers act in their capacity as receivers and
managers and therefore agents of the Promoter, and are not personally adopting these Terms
and Conditions and, to the extent permitted by law, do not assume any personal liability
pursuant to them.
55. If the Receivers have any personal liability in relation to these Terms and Conditions, then
subject to term 56:
(a) the Receivers will not be personally liable in relation to these Terms and Conditions to the
extent that such liability exceeds their right of indemnity out of the assets of the Promoter
pursuant to the Corporations Act, at law or in equity or otherwise; and
(b) you release the Receivers in respect of any shortfall between any personal liability in relation
Mitsubishi ASX Competition TCs 110917 Page 7 of 8
to these Terms and Conditions and the extent of their indemnity out of the assets of the
Promoter, and agree not to seek to recover any such shortfall from the Receivers personally.
56. Any liability of the Receivers in relation to these Terms and Conditions arising from their own
wilful misconduct, wilful default or fraud is not waived, released or limited by terms 50-59.
57. Neither the Administrators nor the Receivers nor any of their partners, directors, officers,
employees, agents, attorneys, related bodies corporate (as defined in sections 9 and 50 of the
Corporations Act) or successors is personally responsible to you for, or will be personally liable
(whether in negligence or on any other ground whatever) in respect of:
(a) to the extent permitted by law or an order of a court, any failure by the Promoter to perform
its obligations under these Terms and Conditions; or
(b) the accuracy or validity of any representation, warranty or undertaking provided by the
Promoter in relation to or in connection with these Terms and Conditions; or
(c) any action taken or omitted to be taken by the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions
except in the case of its own wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
58. The Promoter holds the benefit of terms 50-59 for the Administrators and the Receivers. You
agree with the Promoter that, if required by the Promoter to do so, you will execute a deed poll
in favour of the Administrators and the Receivers on, or consent to orders being made by a court
in, substantially the same terms as terms 50-59.
59. Notwithstanding any other term of these Terms and Conditions, terms 50-59 will be paramount
and the liability of the Administrators and the Receivers will be limited by these terms.
60. There will be an opt-in check box included on the competition entry page where entrants must
check the box to receive promotional material from Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd to enter the
competition. With your express consent to do so, Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd will handle
entrantís personal information (e.g. first name, last name, address, suburb, state, postcode,
which can be accessed at https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/privacy-policy
may at any time, opt out of receiving contact from Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd by sending
contact details through the contact us form on the Mitsubishi Motors Australia websitehttps://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/about-us/contact-us
61. You consent to The Promoter collecting your personal information for the purpose of
conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and
notifying the winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to a
third party as a result of entering this competition, including but not limited to Ansible Pty Ltd
and MultiChannel Network Pty Ltd. Your personal information may be disclosed to State and
Territory lottery departments and winnersí names published as required under the relevant
lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements The Promoter will
only publish the winnerís surname, initial and State. A request to access, update or correct any
information should be directed to the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur you
cannot participate in the promotion.
62. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
Mitsubishi ASX Competition TCs 110917 Page 8 of 8
Network Ten Pty Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and Managers Appointed)
which contains information, amongst other things, about how you may access personal
information that is held by Network Ten Pty Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and
Managers Appointed) about you and seek correction of such information. Seewww.tenplay.com.au/privacypolicy
Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and Managers Appointed). Our APP Privacy
Policy also contains information about how you may complain about a breach of the APPs, or a
registered code that is binding on our organisation and how Network Ten Pty Limited
(Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and Managers Appointed) will deal with such complaints.
We may disclose your personal information to related entities and third party service providers
63. The Promoter is Network Ten Pty Limited (Administrators Appointed) (Receivers and Managers
Appointed) (ABN: 91 052 515 250) of 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
64. Permit Approvals: ACT: TP 17/01758, NSW: LTPS/17/17504, SA: T17/1651.
Administrators means Mark Korda, Jarrod Villani and Jennifer Nettleton of KordaMentha, Level
5, Chifley Tower, 2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000 as joint and several voluntary
administrators of TEN, and includes any person who replaces any of the Administrators, and the
agents, partners and employees of the Administrators.
Chapter 5 Body Corporate has the meaning given to that term in the Corporations Act.
Corporations Act means the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
Receivers means Christopher Hill, Phillip Carter and David McEvoy of PPB Advisory, Level 7, 8
Chifley, 8-12 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000 as joint and several receivers and managers
appointed to various assets of TEN and includes any person who replaces any of the Receivers,
and the agents, partners and employees of the Receivers