WIN A Wonder Woman Prize Pack!
• 2 nights’ accommodation at Sea World Resort+
• 1 x Family Pass to Movie World+ on the Gold Coast (2 Adults & 2 Children)
• $1,000 Flight Centre Gift Card
• Copy of Wonder Woman on Blu-Ray
Simply tell us in 25 words or less: ‘Who is your real life superhero and why?'
Entrants MUST have rented Wonder Woman on DVD or Blu-Ray and provide a valid email address as part of the transaction. Competition closes 23.59 AEST on 22nd October. http://edm2.taguchimail.com/pages/16960
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over. Entrants between 13 and up to but not including 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians maybe required by Hoyts to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Hoyts Cinemas and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 12.00pm AEST on 20th September 2017 and final entries close at 23.59 AEST on 22nd October (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Have rented “Wonder Woman” on DVD or Blu-Ray from HOYTS Kiosk at full price and not in conjunction with any other offer within the promotional period. Only one (1) competition entry permitted per rental transaction. Transaction numbers can be found in the subject heading of your e-invoice sent from HOYTS Kiosk.
b) Provide Hoyts Kiosk Pty Ltd with a valid e-mail address as part of the Wonder Woman rental, in order to be eligible to receive the prize. Invalid email address will invalidate an entry.
c) Visit HOYTS Kiosk website www.hoytskiosk.com.au
d) Follow the prompts to the Wonder Woman promotional application & entry form;
e) Input the requested details as prompted, using the same email address that was used to rent Wonder Woman and;
f) Submit the fully completed entry form.
6. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified redemption requirement; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. A draw will take place at HOYTS Kiosk Pty Limited at Level 50, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 on 23rd October at 12.00pm AEST. The Promoter will draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
11. +Movie World Family Pass valid for use within 12 months from the date of issue. Movie World standard Terms and Conditions apply, see www.movieworld.com.au
. Voucher not redeemable for cash or credit. Hoyts will not replace Movie World Family Pass if lost, stolen or damaged and is not responsible for any experienced offered by Movie World. Sea World Resort Accommodation and Warner Bros. Movie World Entry is subject to availability and is valid until 23/10/2018.
12.Flight Centre gift voucher valid for use within 12 months from the date of issue. Flight Centre standard Terms and Conditions apply, visit www.flightcentre.com.au
or in store. Gift Voucher not redeemable for cash or credit. Hoyts will not replace gift voucher if lost, stolen or damaged.
HOW WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED
13. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
14. A panel of judges will judge the creativeness of entries in answering the provided question.
15. The judges will determine the most creative entry that will win the “Wonder Woman” prize pack which includes 2 nights’ accommodation at Sea World Resort, 1 family pass to Movie World on the Gold Coast, $1000 Flight Centre Gift Card and a copy of Wonder Woman on Blu-Ray. Total prize pool value is $1940.
16. The judges have absolute discretion in their determinations and their decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes are not included.
18. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
19. In the event that any entrant does not claim his or her Prize within 10 business days of written notice being given, the judges will reallocate the Prize to the next most creative entry received within the competition period, in which the unclaimed prizes pertains to, that has not yet received a Prize.
20. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Total prize pool value is $1940. The prizes or any unused portion of a prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Condition limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winners must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The Promoter is The Hoyts Corporation Pty Ltd (ABN 31 006 082 551), of Level 50, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Telephone: (02) 8071 6000.