Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 25 April 2024, 02:46:27 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,660 comps and freebies worth over $33,611,828.76 listed

That's over thirty three million, six hundred and eleven thousand, eight hundred and twenty eight dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015930 Total Posts (445763 Searchable Posts) in 298114 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win one of 4 packages to Anne Frank Exhibition/Perth Voice Interactive/WA
Entry Details
  • Anne Frank Exhibition Package     Closing Date: Tuesday 26 September 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win one of 4 packages to Anne Frank Exhibition/Perth Voice Interactive/WA  (Read 148 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 21 September 2017, 06:34:52 am »
Go Up

https://perthvoiceinteractive.com/2017/09/15/let-me-be-myself/

LET ME BE MYSELF

Win one of 4 packages to Anne Frank Exhibition

The Fremantle Business Improvement District (Fremantle BID) is bringing the travelling exhibition of the life story of Anne Frank – ‘Let Me Be Myself’ to the Fremantle Woolstores. Compiled in Amsterdam, the exhibition tells the story of Anne Frank and highlights the relevance of her story in contemporary society, particularly in relation to prejudice, discrimination, and exclusion. Readers have the chance to win one of four Anne Frank Packages, valued at $85 each. Each pack includes a family pass to the exhibition, a copy of Anne’s diary, a Clancy’s Fish Pub meal & drink voucher and pocket journal & pencil from Jacksons. Look for the How to Enter details on this page.

The exhibition enables visitors to identify and relate to the personal story of Anne Frank with large graphic panels illustrating Anne’s happy childhood in Frankfurt, her family’s immigration to Amsterdam and their time in hiding. See artefacts including a yellow six-pointed star which Jewish people were forced to wear, the Frank family’s hiding place and a replica of the original handwritten diary Anne received as a blank journal on her 13th birthday. The exhibition will run from 13 September to 31 October 31 2017 and is directed at people over the age of 10 years.

For bookings, go online to http://www.trybooking.com/303842 and for further info, please contact Fremantle BID by email: admin@fremantlebid.com or phone 9430 6504. Fremantle Business Improvement District (BID) is an independent not-for-profit company formed with the purpose to make
Fremantle a better place through the implementation of activities, events and programs to support local businesses operating in the Fremantle CBD.

For more info visit http://www.fremantlebid.com or call 9430 6504.

Fill out the entry form below for your chance to win!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Competition closes 4pm 26.9.17 with winners announced in the 30.9.17 edition of this newspaper.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 25 April 2024, 02:46:27 am from 18.119.107.96