Win a Han Solo in Carbonite Life-Size Figure by Sideshow!
With thanks to EA Games and Lucasfilm, we have one Han Solo in Carbonite Life-Size Figure by Sideshow to give away. This magnificent seven-and-a-half foot tall replica captures every detail of the frozen smuggler with stunning realism, just moments after his affectionate parting words, "I know", in Star Wars™: The Empire Strikes Back™.
To be in the draw to win this exclusive prize, pre-order either the ‘STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Standard Edition’ or ‘STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition’ on PlayStation®Store between now and Nov 16th, then sign in with your Sony Entertainment Network account below.
What you'll win: A Han Solo in Carbonite Life-Size Figure by Sideshow valued at $7,499 USD.http://pages.playstationmail.net/starwars-battlefront-competition
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of the Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times indicated in these Terms and Conditions will be in AEST/AEDST, as applicable in NSW.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who (a) have opted in to receiving marketing communications from the Promoter or an affiliated company of the Promoter as the case may be; and (b) have an Australian Sony Entertainment Network account.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 22/09/2017 and final entries close at 23:59pm AEST on 16/11/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, eligible entrants must pre-order and purchase (i.e. pay for in full) ‘STAR WARSTM BattlefrontTM II Standard Edition for PS4 or ‘‘STAR WARSTM BattlefrontTM II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition’ for PS4 via the Playstation®Store using their Sony Entertainment Network account during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Purchase”). Entrants who have made an Eligible Purchase will (within 5-10 business days) receive a confirmation email from the Promoter confirming their pre-order and inviting them to enter the promotion. Individuals who have already pre-ordered prior to the Promotional Period will also receive an email from the Promoter inviting them to enter, provided they have consented to receiving such emails from the Promoter and have an Australian Sony Entertainment Network account.
6. To enter, entrants must then undertake the following steps by no later than 11:59pm AEDST on 07/12/2017:
Click on the link provided within the confirmation email and follow the prompts to the competition entry page. For clarity, to receive the confirmation email entrants need to ensure they are set to receive information on PlayStation® products and services. Entrants can check this in ‘Notification Preferences’ in their Sony Entertainment Network account management;
Input their requested details including their full name, valid email address, Sony Entertainment Network account name and contact number;
Submit the fully completed online entry form.
7. Limit of one (1) entry permitted per person.
Prize Component (Game of Chance)
8. This promotion is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the Prize winner.
9. The draw will take place at Sony Interactive Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 on 14/12/2017 at 10:00am AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be announced on the PlayStation Australia Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PlayStationAU/
10. The first valid entry drawn, from all valid entries received, will win a Sideshow Han Solo in Carbonite Life-Size (7.5 foot) figure valued at AU$9,554.94 (“Prize”). Prize comes with full-colour detailed instruction and some assembly is required.
11. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt must clearly specify that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and Sony Entertainment Network account details) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry or voting process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
16. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
17. The total prize pool value is $9,554.94.
18. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. A draw for the prize if unclaimed may take place on 14/03/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at https://www.facebook.com/PlayStationAU/
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
26. The Promoter is Sony Interactive Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 80 077 583 183) of 63-67 Ann Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, telephone (02) 9324 9500. NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/17343. ACT Permit No. TP17/01730. SA Permit No. T17/1617