WINDY PEAK GASMATE CHARCOAL SMOKER
Entry is open to Australian residents (excluding residents of the Northern Territory) aged 18 years and over. Entry subject to product availability. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a 750ml Windy Peak (RRP AU$14.00) from a participating promoting retailer during the Promotional Period, and complete the official Windy Peak Gasmate Charcoal Smoker entry form found in store. Promotion commences 9.00am AEST on 4/9/17 and ends at 10.00pm AEST on 22/10/17. The winners will be drawn In Store on the Monday 23 October 2017 at 12.00pm AEST. One winner will be drawn at random and will win a Gasmate Charcoal Smoker valued at RRP AU$499.00 each (total prize pool AU$499.00). By entering this competition you agree that you have read and understood the De Bortoli data notification statement.
Full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
• Windy Peak Gasmate Charcoal Smoker
September / October 2017
1. Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these conditions of entry.
By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding residents of the Northern Territory)
aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its
agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means
any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent,grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt,
niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 9.00am AEST on 4 September 2017 and ends at 10.00pm AEST
on 22 October 2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a 750ml Windy Peak (RRP AU$14.00)
from a participating promoting retailer during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying
Purchase”). For the purpose of this promotion, participating retailers will be any retailer
displaying material advertising this promotion during the Promotional Period .
6. To enter, individuals must complete the official Windy Peak Gasmate Charcoal Smoker
entry form found in store with all required details including their full name, telephone
number, a valid email address. Individuals entering in store must place the fully
completed entry form in the entry box provided in store, along with a proof of purchase
receipt, by 10.00pm Sunday 22 October 2017.
7. By entering this competition you agree that you have read and understood the De Bortoli
data notification statement located at www.debortoliwines.com.au
8. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or late entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per
Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with the
entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of (6) Six entries per person per day is
10. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the
absolute discretion of the promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrants entries and
forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of
purchase, that a De Bortoli Windy Peak Range product was purchased, and that the
purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including the entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to and to disqualify any
entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the
Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant the promoter reserves the right in sole
discretion, to determine to identify if the entrant.
13. Entries received from each participating promoting stores will be all drawn from the one
draw. The winners will be drawn In Store on the Monday 23 October 2017 at 12.00pm
14. Winners will be notified by telephone on Monday 23 October 2017 prior to 5.00pm.
15. One winner will be drawn at random and will win a Gasmate Charcoal Smoker valued at
RRP AU$499.00 each (total prize pool AU$499.00).
16. All other costs and expenses associated with the prize beyond the specified prize
components listed here will be the responsibility of each winner.
17. Prize must be redeemed within three (3) months of winner being contacted.
18. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute
the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
19. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter,
then the prize will be forfeited.
20. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. All entries (which shall include answers to the promotional question) submitted become
the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. Each entrant
warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the
entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify
the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this
warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their
moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their names, likeness, image and or voice in the
event they are a winner (including photograph, film and or recording) in any media for an
unlimited time period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
promotion, as appropriate.
24. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are
advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and
Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol guidelines that are available atwww.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm
. Entry and continued participation
in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition
and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar
consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable
Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised
access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to
that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or
entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
27. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and
in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion,
including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
28. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may,
for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to
agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on
providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise
advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling
purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants
should direct any request to access, opt-out, update or correct information to the
Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
29. The Promoter is De Bortoli Wines Pty Limited (ABN 77 000 146 672) of De Bortoli Road,
Bilbul NSW 2680, telephone (02) 6966 0100.