Thermomix Open House Sydney
Sat. 21 Oct, 2017 9:00am - 4:00pm AEDT
Thermomix Open House - Sydney
Grace and Bianca Mazur would like to invite you to our Thermomix Open House in Sydney on Saturday October 21st.
We have planned a fabulous day for you to see and taste the possibilities of Thermomix and the Cook-Key with our interactive stations. Plus one lucky person will win a brand new Thermomix TM5 for attending this FREE event with a friend.
You’ll learn how to make delicious food from scratch, master new skills, shop TheMix Shop and see live demonstrations from local chefs and special guests.
Come for an hour or plan to spend the day – we’d love to see you. Don’t forget to bring a friend for your chance to win a Thermomix.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Thermomix Open House.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Social to stay up to date with our exciting Open House plans.
“Win a Thermomix” competition
To enter the “Win a Thermomix” competition all you have to do is bring a friend along with you to the Open House event.
Make sure you and your friends register for this free event as your registration will be your automatic entry into the prize draw.
Bring as many friends as you like but remember you must each register here for your chance to win. And you must attend on the day to be eligible.
For full terms and conditions for this competition, please click here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
THERMOMIX OPEN HOUSE
WIN A THERMOMIX AND COOK-KEY COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Win a Thermomix and Cook-Key
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the promotion constitutes the
entrants’ acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of
the Promoter, and agencies associated, are ineligible to enter. Extended family members are authorised to
3. Independent Consultants and Leaders of the Promoter, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
Extended family members are authorised to participate.
4. The promotion commences at 09:00am (AEDT) on 21 October 2017 and closes at 16:00pm (AEDT) on 21
October 2017. The time of entry will in each case will be the time a customer has their registration form
scanned at the event by event staff. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected
registrations not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network
congestion or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
To be eligible to enter, an entrant must:
5. Attend the event with a friend and meet the below requirements:
a. The entrant and their friend must both register for the event athttps://events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/thermomix-open-house-sydney
and nominate that they
will be bringing their friend by ticking the box and entering their full name where indicated on the
b. The entrant and their friend must both attend the Thermomix Open House event in Sydney (The
Commune, Waterloo) on Saturday 21 October 2017 between 9am-4pm (AEDT).
c. The entrant and their friend must both have their ticket scanned at the registration desk at the
event. If an attendee hasn’t registered prior, they are required to complete the form at the
Drawing the winners:
6. There will be one (1) winner chosen at random and to be deemed a winner, the entrant must satisfy the
criteria in clause 5.
7. The draw will take place at 3pm (AWST), Thursday 26 October 2017 at 30 Ledgar Road, Balcatta, Perth
8. The winner will be contacted on 27 October 2017 via phone and email. Once the winner has been
contacted, their first name and state will be published on Thermomix in Australia Facebook page on or after
27 October 2017.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or
proof of entry validity in order to claim their prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered
suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide
suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
10. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Thermomix in Australia Pty Ltd ABN 88 069 944 930
Telephone: +61 8 9276 6966 Facsimile: +61 8 9375 5075 Email: email@example.com www.thermomix.com.au
11. Prize: There will be one (1) prize awarded valued at $2,278. The prize includes 1 x Thermomix Model 5
(TM5) and 1 x Cook-Key.
12. The total prize pool is valued at $2,278.
13. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
Additional conditions of entry:
1. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the
opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or
defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry
that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter,
engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally
damaging the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to
disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type
described in this clause.
2. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion and uses and stores
available on our website www.thermomix.com.au
Entry is conditional upon
providing this personal information.
out, access, update or correct their personal information, how entrants may complain about a breach of the
Australian privacy laws and how those complaints will be dealt with.
unless otherwise advised, use the information provided by entrants for promotional, marketing, publicity
and research purposes without notice, or any compensation to the entrant.
5. The Promoter may disclose personal information to Vorwerk International KG in Germany.
6. By entering this promotion and providing personal information, you consent to the terms of our Privacy
Policy and for the Promoter to use the personal information provided to contact you.
7. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any participant
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained
as a result of accepting the prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter
shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received, or are otherwise interfered with, due to
problems beyond the control of the Promoter.
9. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the entries they submit.
10. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant at all times indemnifies and holds harmless the
Promoter for any breach of these Terms & Conditions.
11. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents
or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural
disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion
and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to applicable legislation.
12. The Promoter is Thermomix in Australia Pty Ltd ABN 88 069 944 930 of 30 Ledgar Road, Balcatta WA
6021, telephone number: 08 9276 6966. NSW permit number LTPM/17/2008.