Invisi-Gard screens are bred tough for maximum security, and they want to find out if you are too!
By entering your details below, you could be heading off to check out one of the world’s most famous prisons, in stunning California!
A lot of home security screens are just not up to it. They age and corrode in the elements and that can compromise your family’s safety. But not Invisi-gard
Terms & conditions
Brisbane FM Radio Pty Ltd (trading as 97.3FM) ABN 21 096 554 317 Radio 96FM Perth Pty Ltd ABN 66 007 082 680
97.3FM 96FMhttp://www.973fm.com.au/ www.96fm.com.au
6AM AEST MONDAY 2ND OCTOBER 2017
9PM AEST SUNDAY 22ND OCTOBER 2017
a) Entrants and their companion/s must be 18 years of age or over at the time of entry.
b) Entrants must be able to take the prize within the next 12 months from the final day of the competition.
c) Entrants and their companion/s must be the holder of a current passport with at least 6 months’ validity from the travel date
(a) Participants must visit their Station Website, 96FM or 973 during the Competition Period and fully complete the online entry form, including by providing their name, address, contact number and email address. All valid entries received will be placed into a random electronic prize draw.
(b) Participants need to answer two (2) questions and the promoter will select 1 entry at random, with the correct answer to said questions (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion) will be deemed the winner.
1 draw will be conducted, as follows:
- Draw between: 9AM – 12PM AWST Monday 23rd October 2017 at 96FM, Level 1 169 Hay Street East Perth, WA 6004
There is 1 major prizes to be won, as follows:
Major prize: The winner will receive a Travel Voucher from Allure Travel valued at up to $7,500 (inc GST)
Note – All travel is valid until the 31st December 2018, however, please ensure you check the specific conditions on each voucher.
Up to $7,500 inc GST
Winners will be notified:
- via email
- via telephone
The major prize will be provided to the major prize winner by the prize provider Allure Travel, contactable by 07 3210 3332. Contact at Allure Travel – Vicki Sullivan
N/APrizes must be claimed within three (3) months of winning. Prizes not claimed/collected by this date will be forfeited.
• Travel must be taken on the date to be specified by the Promoter/ is subject to black-out period as specified by the Prize Provider. If a winner and travelling companion are, for whatever reason, unable to travel during these dates or do not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated, then that element imprint may be required at check-in to the hotel, for all
• It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they
have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at the destinations. Any fines, penalties, payments of expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller.
• All prize travel will be subject to the carrier’s General Conditions of Carriage. The Promoters and carrier make no representations as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. By entering this Competition, and by collecting the prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that driving, travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses.
• The Promoter strongly recommends that all winners take out travel insurance and consult the www.smartraveller.gov.au
website prior to travelling.
The Australian Radio Network General Terms and Conditions as published on the Station Website and available from the Stations reception on request subject to such variations may be provided for in this Schedule.