Win cash with Kate, Tim and Marty!
Are you a DC Superhero fan? Do you know who’d win in a race of The Flash v Arrow? Do you know what Supergirl’s weakness is? Then you’ve come to the right place! To celebrate Fox8’s weeknight line-up of break free DC, Kate Tim and Marty are giving you the chance to win up to $2,000 each day by outplaying your opponent in a DC Superhero themed quiz!
Enter below and you could be getting a call from the guys to play on air…https://www.nova1069.com.au/win/win-cash-kate-tim-and-martyTERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Nova Entertainment Pty Ltd (ACN 093 553 989) Level 5, 33 Saunders Street Pyrmont NSW 2009
Nova 96.9 - www.nova969.com.au
Nova 100 - www.nova100.com.au
Nova 106.9 - www.nova1069.com.au
Nova 91.9 - www.nova919.com.au
Nova 93.7 - www.nova937.com.au
Entry into the Promotion commences at: 2pm AEDT Thursday 5 October 2017 Entry into the Promotion closes at: 12pm AEDT Friday 13 October 2017
NSW VIC QLD SA WA
Entrants and any companions (if applicable) must be: 18 years of age or over.
Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish however each entry must be submitted via a separate entry and must independently comply with these Competition Terms of Entry
For the avoidance of doubt, unless otherwise expressly stated, entrants may only win one (1) prize each in the Promotion.
During the Promotion Period entrants must visit the Station Website and fully complete the online entry form in the manner required, including by:
* (a) providing their contact details including but not limited to full name, contact telephone number, current and valid email address and any other information requested by the Promoter (in its sole and absolute discretion); and
* (b) Answering the following question in 25 words or less: “Who is your favourite DC Superhero and why? (Answer).
Each entry will be individually reviewed by representatives of the Promoter (Judges) based on the Judging Criteria.
Each weekday at various times during the Promotion Period the Judges (in their sole and absolute discretion) will:
(c) selectuptoten(10)entrant/sjudgedtohavesubmittedthe“best”entries(basedonthe Judging Criteria, in the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion) from all valid entries submitted by 2.00pm (AEDT) that weekday during the Promotion Period (each, a Selected Entrant);
(d) contact up to ten (10) of the Selected Entrant/s (in the absolute and sole discretion of the Promoter) by telephone to discuss their Answer and assess their suitability for radio (based on the Judging Criteria, in the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion); and
(e) Invitethetwo“best”SelectedEntrantsfromthatweekday(basedontheJudgingCriteria,in the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion) to participate in the On Air Challenge between 4.00pm (AEDT) and 6.00pm (AEST) that weekday (On Air Challenge) (each, a Challenger).
On Air Challenge:
Each weekday during the Promotion Period, a representative of the Station will contact a selected entrant and invite them to play the On-Air Challenge (in the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion).
* (f) For each On Air Challenge, the Promoter will have two (2) Challengers on the line.
* (g) The Promoter will have up to three (3) predetermined trivia questions.
* (h) The Selected Entrants will be asked to answer three (3) trivia questions on air, using their name as their buzzer (as determined by the Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion).
* (i) The first Selected Entrant to say their name first when asked a question will get to answer the question.
* (j) The Selected Entrant must answer the question correctly to be awarded one (1) point. If the Selected Entrant does not answer the question correctly the other Selected Entrant participating in the On Air Challenge will have the opportunity to answer the question. If the second Selected Entrant answers the question correctly, they will be awarded one (1) point. If the second Selected Entrant does not answer the question correctly, the On Air Challenge will continue to the next question.
* (k) The promoter will continue this process for each On Air Challenge until the three (3) questions have been asked.
* (l) The Selected Entrant with the most points (in the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion) will be awarded a Prize.
* (m) The Promoter may (in its sole and absolute discretion) provide clues and hints to entrants during a contesting spot however the Promoter is under no obligation to do so.
The Challenger who correctly answers the best of three questions (as determined by the Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion) will be the winner on that day.
If for any reason a Selected Entrant is unable to be contacted, the phone goes to voice message, their phone line drops out, or they are inaudible, or the Selected Entrant declines, or is otherwise unable to participate on air, the Promoter may, in its sole and absolute discretion, contact the Selected Entrant who submitted the next “best” entry based on the Judging Criteria and invite them to appear on air that weekday and share their answer. The Promoter will continue this process until an entrant has been successfully contacted and the entrant has confirmed their eligibility and ability to appear on air and participate on air that weekday as a Selected Entrant (as applicable).
For the avoidance of doubt, if an entrant is spoken to by a representative of the Promoter, it does not mean they have been selected as a Challenger, and they may not be invited to participate on air and/or be awarded a prize.
For the avoidance of doubt, entrants must appear on air during the Promotion Period to be deemed a winner and awarded a prize.
Each entrant must nominate a personal contact number, either a personal mobile number or home phone number (and not a business number), to be eligible for the prize (Personal Contact Number) and grants the Promoter the right to call that entrant on their Personal Contact Number live on air.
Entrants in the Promotion must be able to receive a phone call from a representative of the Promoter (on their Personal Contact Number) between the following timeframe (or such other time specified by the Promoter) and in accordance with the requirements outlined in the Entry Method:
12pm and 4pm AEDT on weekdays during the Promotion Period,
If the entrant does not answer their phone by the time that phone goes to a message bank, the entrant consents to the Promoter broadcasting that entrant's voicemail message including their full name and/or business name live on air. Each entrant warrants that it has obtained all consents from third parties to broadcast live-air any information or names (including business names) in the entrant’s voicemail message.
Each entrant warrants that they have received all consents from third parties that may ordinarily answer their Personal Contact Number in the entrant's absence to be broadcast live on-air if that third party answers the relevant phone live on-air. If a third party answers an entrant's Personal Contact Number, that entrant will not be eligible for a prize as determined by the Promoter in its absolute and sole discretion.
All valid entries will be individually judged by representatives of the Promoter (in the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion) by 6pm AEDT Friday 13 October 2017 at the Promoter’s premises. All valid entries will be judged based on the Judging Criteria.
All valid entries will be judged (by representatives of the Promoter) on originality, creativity and suitability or as otherwise specified by the Promoter (in the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion). Where entrants are required to participate in a challenge or on air game, the Promoter may specify the relevant judging criteria prior to or at the time of the challenge or on air game.
There are five (5) Prizes to be won each comprising of: Cash amount of $2,000
Valued at up to $10,000
$10,000 (incl GST)
Winners will be notified by one or more of the following by 6pm AEDT Friday 13 October 2017
☐ mail ☒ email ☒ telephone ☐ in person ☒ on air at the time of winning ☐ Website(s) ☐ social media
Prizes must be claimed by 5pm AEDT Friday 8 December 2017
The Prize will be transferred to the winner's nominated bank account via electronic funds transfer.