win A DAY with star trek's
how to win
purchase any ticket
via ticketmaster during the month of october 2017
the george takei phenomenon
in melbourne on nov 16
or sydney november 20
or the dna cocktail party in sydney on november 18
and you're in the draw to hang out with the original mr sulu when he tours australia
win a day with george takei competition
terms & conditions of entry
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run via ticket purchase from either ticketmaster or direct sales by the promoter during the Promotional Period.
3) The Competition commences at 9am on 30th September 2017 and concludes at midnight on 31st October 2017.
4) The promoter of this Competition is Claxton Communications Pty Ltd ABN 70 073 304 248 Suite 2 134 Military road Neutral Bay NSW 2089. Telephone 61 2 99090033 (the Promoter)
5) Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, retailers at the Centre and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
6) Competition open to entrants 18 years of age or over, or they must have an appropriate adult enter the competition on their behalf.
7) There is no limit on number of entries however One entry will be deemed to be equal to one financial transaction. For example if one ticket is purchased in one transaction then one entry is earned. If two tickets are purchased in the same financial transaction then one entry is earned.
To enter an entrant must purchase any ticket to The George Takei Phenomenon live shows in Melbourne on November 16 2017 or Sydney on November 20th 2017 or purchase a ticket to the OH MYYY cocktails with George Takei cocktail party at Establishment Ballroom
on November 18th 2017.
9) The winner of the major prize will win the opportunity to spend a day with George Takei and the event promoters during his Australian tour and accompany Mr Takei on activities planned by the promoters including any planned media appearances, lunch, show rehearsal and after show drinks. The promoters reserve the right to alter the schedule of included activities at their discretion. If the winner is from Victoria they will be required to be available in Melbourne on November 16 2017 between the hours of 8am until 11pm and will be responsible for their own travel arrangements to meet at a pre determined venue as designated by the promoter. If the winner is from NSW then they will be required to be available in Sydney on November 20 2017 between the hours of 8am until 11pm and will be responsible for their own travel arrangements to meet at a pre determined venue as designated by the promoter.
Three minor prizes will be drawn for both the Melbourne and Sydney events (six prizes in total) The minor prize will be a ticket upgrade to a meet and greet package to meet George Takei before the show commences.
10) The winners of the Competition will be determined by draw. The draw will take place at 11.00am on 3rd November 2017 at Suite 2 134 Military road Neutral Bay NSW 2089. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
11) The winner of the Prize will be notified by email or telephone on the day of the draw being determined. The name and address of the winner will be published on the Live on Stage Australia website within one business days of being determined.
12) Prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13) If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15) If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
16) The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
17) It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
18) By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
19) The main prize valued as follows: Win a day with George Takei $2,300.00. 3 x minor prizes of Meet and Greet ticket upgrades are valued at $300 each total . Total value of all prizes in NSW $3500.00 All prizes are subject to any written conditions provided with the Prize.
20) Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement: The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in promoting upcoming events and to process the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to the Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about future events which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant.