Advil®gives you a chance to win a Crayola activity pack!
Visit your nearest participating pharmacy to join in Advil's competition for a chance to win a Crayola activity pack worth over $100!
ADVIL-CRAYOLA Family Activity Pack Win in Store Promotion
AUSTRALIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry is via in-store entry form only.
2. The promoter is Pfizer PFE Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 17 169 276 920) of 38-42 Wharf Road, West Ryde, NSW 2114, Australia; telephone 1800 555 057 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Entrants”).
4. Directors, managers and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating pharmacy stores (“Participating Stores”) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The promotion commences at 12:01am (local time) on 01/09/2017 and ends at 11:59pm (local time) on 30/11/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
6. No purchase of Advil is necessary to enter.
7. To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. purchase any one (1) retail product (“Eligible Purchase”) from a Participating Store in Australia that displays promotional material featuring this promotion;
b. retain the Eligible Purchase’s original purchase receipt (“Purchase Receipt”); and
c. obtain an official entry form in-store and fully and correctly complete the entry form in the manner required, including providing the Entrant’s full name, residential address, contact telephone number and current and valid email address and answer to the multiple-choice question and successfully submit the fully completed entry form in the manner required. For the avoidance of doubt, the answer to the multiple-choice question submitted must be correct in order for the entry to be deemed valid,
(together, an “Entry”).
8. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all Entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter or the relevant Participating Store to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter or the Participating Store (as applicable), be deemed invalid. The Promoter and the Participating Store (as applicable) each reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age, place of residence, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion) and reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter or the Participating Store (as applicable) has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. If any documentation required by the Promoter or the Participating Store (as applicable) is not received by the Promoter or the Participating Store (as applicable) (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or Entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s or the Participating Store’s (as applicable) (or its nominated agent’s) satisfaction then all the Entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid. Method considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s or the Participating Store’s (as applicable) absolute discretion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's or the Participating Store’s (as applicable) absolute discretion. Failure by the Promoter or the Participating Store (as applicable) to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's or the Participating Store’s (as applicable) legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Entries submitted in person must be an original and copies or images of Entries will not be accepted. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter and each Participating Store. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible Entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter and each Participating Store accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant on their entry form will deem their Entry invalid.
10. Entries made using entry forms or Purchase Receipts that are stolen, forged or tampered with in any way will be invalid. Any Entry that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
11. Only one (1) Entry per person is permitted. Any subsequent Entry of an Entrant after the first valid Entry is received from that Entrant will be deemed invalid.
12. Entrants must retain their Purchase Receipt as proof of purchase for all Entries. The Promoter or the relevant Participating Store may request a copy of such proof of purchase from the Entrant to verify the validity of their Entries. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all Entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter or the Participating Store (as applicable), result in invalidation of an Entrant’s Entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. A Purchase Receipt must clearly specify the Participating Store of purchase, eligible product purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
13. Any prize awarded to an Entrant that is later invalidated, must be returned and may be re-drawn in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. Each Participating Store will conduct its own draw and will award its own prize at 11:00am (local time) on 15/12/2017. The winner in each Participating Store will be drawn only from Entries received in that Participating Store. There will be on prize drawn for each Participating Store. Additional reserve Entries may be drawn and recorded in order in case an invalid Entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. All reasonable steps to notify winners of the results of the draws will be taken by the relevant Participating Store.
15. The Promoter’s and each Participating Store’s (as applicable) decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The first eligible entry randomly drawn by each Participating Store from all Entries received during the Promotional Period by each Participating Store will win one (1) Advil-Crayola Family Activity Pack valued at an RRP of $105.00 each. Each Advil-Crayola Family Activity Pack contains the following items:
8 Neon Twistables® Crayons
12 Twistables® Crayons
Dry Erase Board with 8ct Washable Markers
12 Twistables® Colored Pencils
18ct Doodle Scents
Activity Color & Sticker Pad 30pg Asstd
10ct Washable Neon Paint
18 Kid’s Poster Paints with brush
5 Art & Craft Brushes
118ml School Glue
5 Glitter Glues
Color Explosion™ Extreme Surprises Black
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter or the relevant Participating Store, the prize will be forfeited. Prizes must be collected by winners from the Participating Store at which the winning Eligible Purchase was made. Each winner is responsible for all costs incurred by them to travel to and from the Participating Stores to collect the prize.
18. If any prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value for the entire promotion is $68,250.00. Total 650 Advil-Crayola Family Activity Packs will be awarded. The Promoter and each Participating Store accepts no responsibility for any variation of prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless specified otherwise. The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
21. In each Participating Store, a draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 16/01/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. All valid Entries received during the Promotional Period (excluding any winners) will be entered into the relevant unclaimed prize draw. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the re-draw.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, directions of regulators or industry self-regulatory bodies, fraud or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). However, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and each Participating Store makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to any prize, its condition or fitness for any purpose.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and each Participating Store (including their respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or a Participating Store’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or a Participating Store) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or a Participating Store (as applicable); (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant (independent financial advice should be sought); or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
25. Each Participating Pharmacy, on behalf of the Promoter, collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information contained in an entry to the Participating Pharmacy. All entries become the property of the Participating Pharmacy. The Participating Pharmacy will collect, handle and store your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).