1. To be eligible to enter, individuals must spend $40 or more (excluding tobacco, gift cards & commission sales such as phone re-charge, dry cleaning & continuity sales) in one transaction at any participating Drakes Supermarket in South Australia or Queensland during the promotional period.
2. Participants can enter either by:
a. Entry box: complete the entry details as required on their purchase receipt, including their full name, address and phone number, and place in the entry box located in a participating Drakes Supermarket in South Australia or Queensland.
b. Online: visit www.winwithdrakes.com.au
and follow the links to enter your details as prompted. Entrants must keep an original copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Two (2) major prizes and eight (
minor prizes will be awarded to South Australian entrants and two (2) major prizes and seven (7) minor prizes will be awarded to Queensland entrants.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter a further agreement as evidence of consent to enter this Promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Drakes Supermarkets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: parent, sibling, child or spouse.
5. The Promoter reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoters’ discretion. Failure by the Promoters’ to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per purchase receipt; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. Promotion commences on 11/10/2017 Final entries close at close of business or 9:00pm (local time) (whichever is first to occur) on 21/11/2017. The South Australian draw will take place at Drakes Supermarkets Head Office (Level 1, 159 Henley Beach Road, Torrensville South Australia 5031) on 6/12/2017 at 1pm. The Queensland draw will take place at Supa IGA Rochedale (549 Underwood Rd, Rochedale, QLD 4123) on 6/12/2017 at 1pm. The winner will be notified by mail and telephone and posted online at www.winwithdrakes.com.au
10. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first two valid entries drawn in South Australia and Queensland will each win a $5,000 Ticketek voucher. Vouchers will be valid for a period of 12 months from 6/12/2017.
12. The next eight (
valid entries drawn in South Australia and seven (7) valid entries drawn in Queensland will each win will each win a $1,000 Ticketek voucher. Vouchers will be valid for a period of 12 months from 6/12/2017.
13. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
15. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. South Australian prize pool is valued at $18,000. Queensland prize pool is valued at $17,000. Total national prize pool is valued at $35,000.
17. The prize or any unused portion of the prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed may take place on 20/12/2017 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified by mail and telephone and posted online at www.winwithdrakes.com.au
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters’ control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) participation in/use of the prize.
22. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter collect personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as otherwise required by law, including to any Australian regulatory authority. Entry is conditional on providing this information and if entrants do no provide the information requested they may not be able to enter the Promotion. The Promoter will not transfer the entrant’s personal information overseas, except upon the entrant’s request, or if the Promoter are permitted or authorized to do so by law. By entering this Promotion, all entrants consent to receiving direct marketing from the Promoter.
24. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the personal information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. If an entrant wishes not to receive information from the Promoter they can ‘opt-out’. An entrant can ‘opt-out’ of receiving information from the Promoter by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email, or phoning the Promoter on (08) 8415 6100 or by emailing Privacy@drakes.com.au
. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
26. The Promoter is Drake Supermarkets Pty Ltd, Upper Level 159 Henley Beach Road, Torrensville, SA 5031.