Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 20 April 2024, 12:20:36 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,650 comps and freebies worth over $33,794,640.37 listed

That's over thirty three million, seven hundred and ninety four thousand, six hundred and fourty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015700 Total Posts (445533 Searchable Posts) in 297898 Topics by 41495 Members
Latest Member: Juliew123
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  Buy selected NAD components and receive up to $800 Cash Back
Entry Details
  • $800 Cash Back     Closing Date: Sunday 19 November 2017

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Buy selected NAD components and receive up to $800 Cash Back  (Read 423 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 12 October 2017, 11:40:54 am »
Go Up

http://www.nadelectronics.com.au/cashback

For a limited time buy selected NAD components and receive up to $800 Cash Back*.

OFFER AVAILABLE FROM 12:01AM(AEST) 3RD OCTOBER 2017 TO 11:59PM (AEST) 19TH NOVEMBER 2017 ON MOST COMPONENTS.

*Whilst stocks last, Terms & Conditions apply. Click here to see Full Terms and Conditions

undefined

Product   Cashback
NAD C 316 , NAD D 3020 V2, NAD D 8020 Compact Monitor, NAD C 427, NAD C 516BEE

$50
NAD C 546BEE

$75
NAD C 338  , NAD C 568 , NAD CI 720, NAD CI 940 4 ch AMP   

$100
NAD C 368 

$150
NAD C 388, NAD T 758 V3   , NAD CI 580 , NAD CI 980 AMP,

$200
NAD T777 V3

$400
NAD M22

$500
NAD M12

$600
NAD M27, NAD M32 , NAD M50.2 

$700
NAD M17

$800

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)

What is the offer?

Purchase a participating products between 15 September 2017 and 19 November 2017 to be eligible to receive a Gift*. *For Participating Products and their corresponding Gift amounts, please refer to the Participating Products table listed on the 'Terms & Conditions' page.

What is the Gift?

A cash back in the form of an electronic funds transfer (EFT) to an Australian bank, amount depending on the Participating Product purchased.

When does the promotion start?

9:00 am (AEST) on 3rd October 2017. When does the promotion end? 11:59pm (AEDT) on 19 November 2017. What are the Participating Products? Please refer to 'Terms & Conditions' cause 5.(e).

What does purchase mean?

Payment in full of the Participating Product during the Promotional Period excluding backorder.

Should I register my claim if I have only paid a deposit on my Participating Product?

No. You should pay for your Participating Product in full prior to registering your claim. You must pay for your Participating Product in full during the Promotional Period and you must register your claim within 14 days of purchasing the Participating Product.

Do I need to register within 14 days of purchasing the Participating Product if my Participating Product is on back order?

No. This promotion does not cover backorder purchases. How do I provide a copy of my tax invoice? You can upload a copy of your tax invoice during your online registration.

Where is my Participating Product’s serial number located?

The serial number is located at the rear panel of products.

What happens if there is an outstanding issue with the copy of the tax invoice that I provide?

You will receive a ‘More Information Required’ notification email to your registered email address advising you what information may be missing or illegible. Once you receive this email you will have 14 days to respond with corrections. If you do not supply a copy of your tax invoice correcting the issue within this period, your claim may be deemed invalid.

How will I know that my claim has been deemed invalid?

You will receive an ‘Invalid Claim’ notification email to your registered email address advising you that your claim has been deemed invalid and the reason why your claim was deemed invalid.

How long will it take to receive my Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)?

The EFT payment should be made to your submitted Australian bank account within 28 days of your claim being deemed valid, but you may need to allow several days thereafter for the funds to be cleared by your bank.

Can I nominate an overseas bank account?

No. EFT payments will only be made to Australian bank accounts.

Can I claim more than once?

• Only one (1) claim is permitted per Participating Product.

• Each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.

If the Participating Product is returned, will I have to give back the Gift?

Yes.

What should I do if I cancel my order?

If you have completed the online claim form, please contact Convoy customer service to advise them that you will not complete your purchase and we will invalidate your claim.

Who is ineligible to claim?

Claimants under the age of 18, companies, businesses or organisations.

Who is the Promoter?

Convoy International Pty Ltd ABN 70 000 074 993 of Unit 2. 314 Horsley Rd, Milperra NSW 2214

Who will have access to my personal information from the Promotion?

Convoy collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Validity of a claim is conditional on providing this information. Convoy may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning a claimant. Claimants acknowledge that the information they provide will be collected by or on behalf of Convoy and may be disclosed to other group companies and to third parties that help Convoy deliver its products and services (including suppliers, contractors, dealers, agents and business partners) or as required by law. Some of these parties may be located outside of Australia. Claimants acknowledge that by giving consent to the disclosure of his/her personal information to the overseas recipients, Convoy will not have an obligation to take reasonable steps to ensure that these overseas recipients do not breach Australian privacy law in relation to that information. In particular, the claimant acknowledges that in providing their consent, Convoy will not be accountable under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the claimant will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 20 April 2024, 12:20:36 pm from 18.226.187.24