Want to kickstart your summer with a brand new barbie?
To celebrate the warmer seasons, we're giving away the Everdure Neo Buddy BBQ & stand - valued at $319!
All you have to do is...
1. Like the Supagas NSW & QLD Facebook page
2. Share this post
Competition Name: Win a BBQ for Summer!
1. The promoter is Renegade Gas Pty Ltd (ABN 50 074 008 496) trading as Supagas whose registered office is at 5 Benson Road, Ingleburn
NSW 2565. Authorised Permit Number: LTPS/17/18713
2. The competition is open to residents of NSW, ACT and QLD, aged 18 years or over, except employees within Supagas or promoters
judging the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter will be included in the Facebook post, as well as a link to a PDF containing
all terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The entrant must be following @Supagas on Facebook in order to enter.
8. Closing date for entry will be 15th November 2017 at 5pm AEDT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or make any changes to the competition and entrants will be notified as soon as possible by the
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: Neo Buddy Grill with stand valued at $319 RRP (including GST)
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability
and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Supagas and/or its agents. Results conducted via social media
sites will be measured and recorded and verified by Supagas and/or its agents by computer generated software.
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or PM on Facebook and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be
contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Supagas Social Media Terms and Conditions 2 | P a g e
12 October 2017
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the
winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian privacy and consumer laws and will not be
disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 5 days after closing date by emailing the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are
providing your information to Renegade Gas Pty Ltd trading as Supagas and not to any other party. The information provided will be used