For you and a friend to anywhere in the world. Five winners to be announced!
HURRY, competition ends 2 November 2017.
Helloworld Travel and Etihad Airways are giving away the chance to win business class tickets for you and a friend to a destination of your choice
On Etihadís business class, experience aisle access from every seat, fully flat beds, eat when you want from a big menu while watching the latest films.
Business Studio offers more space to work, rest and play
Fully-flat bed with direct isle access gauranteed
Relax and socialise in The Lobby, located in the A380 Upper Deck
Enjoy in-seat massage function and personal lighting
Expert Food and Beverage Managers will guide you through every option
Winners announced 7th November 2017.
Starts 23/10/2017 at 09.00am AEDT; closes 02/11/2017/ at 05.00pm AEDT. Entry open to AUS res 18+. Prize Draw: 06/11/2017 at 04:30pm AEDT at 179 Normanby Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205. Prize Inc: five (5) pairs of business class tickets to any destination of the winners choice with Etihad Airways. Total prize pool: valued at up to AUD$120,000. 5 Prize winners (one per state; NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, WA) notified by email and published on www.helloworld.com.au/etihadwin
on 07/11/2017. Full T&Cs: www.helloworld.com.au/etihadwin
. Promoter is Helloworld Travel Pty Ltd (ABN 59 105 339 704) of Level 10, 338 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Authorised under permit numbers:
Terms and Conditions
1. The competitioncommences 9.00am (AEDT) on Monday 23rd October 2017 and will closeat 5pm Thursday 02nd November 2017. All entries must be received bythe Promoter within the Promotional Period. Authorisedunder permit numbers: NSW LTPS/17/18912; SA T17/1972.
2. 5 prizes are for twobusiness class flights flying Etihad Airways to any Etihad Airway destinationof the winners choice. 5 winners of two tickets.
3. The Promoter isconducting this Competition together with its business partners Etihad Airwaysand Channel 9 (ďPartnerĒ).
4. By submitting an entry, entrants expressly consent to thePromoter and its Partners using:
a. The entrantís entry(either in part or in full), name, details, likeness, image and/or voice to bereproduced and/or published in any medium for an unlimited period withoutremuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoterís and/orits Partnersí businesses, and any products manufactured, distributed and/orsupplied by the Promoter and/or its Partners; and
5. By entering this Competition you expressly consent to Helloworld Travel Limited and its associated entities,Etihad Airways and Channel 9 sending you marketing material, including viaelectronic messages, relating to their and their partnersí products andservices that may be of interest to you.
6. Travel dates:
a. Tickets are valid forone year, subject to space availability. Alltravel must be taken or completed by any dates specified by the Promoter and/orprize supplier and is subject to availability. If the Prize is event based,travel must be taken to coincide with the relevant event on the dates specifiedby the Promoter
b. Tickets must be bookedand issued before 13 December, 2017, booking requests beyond this date will notbe accommodated. Travel can be for any time within system date range. Travel isonly permitted on Etihad Airways operated aircraft, and all travel must becompleted within 3 months from the date of first departure, with no extension.
7. Blackout periods:
a. The prize cannot be taken during peak periods or any travelĎblackoutí periods applying which will be specified by
the Promoter or applicable prize provider, and must be booked and completed asspecified by the Promoter and/or the prize provider or organiser of the Prize.
b. The ticket is subjectto availability in ďXĒ class space being available and travel during peakperiods and embargo periods may be restricted. This includes, but is notlimited to July, August, September, school holidays and the Christmas/New Yearperiod. We highly recommended that you consider travel outside these periods.
8. Cancellation, changes, delays, rescheduling etc.
a. Tickets arenon-reroutable, non-transferable, non-upgradeable, non-refundable and have nocash value.
b. The Promoter is notresponsible for any cancellation, changes, delay or rescheduling of events,travel, activities and flights and any costs incurred as a result (including,without limitation, accommodation costs) will be the sole responsibility of thewinner and its companions. In the event that one or more event or activity isno longer available, the remainder of the prize shall constitute the completeand total Prize.
c. Amendments andalterations : Regarding travel, the Prize cannot be amended or altered. If, inthe Promoterís sole and absolute discretion, an amendment or alteration to thetravel booking is permitted, the winner is responsible for any amendments feesissued by airlines or other prize suppliers as a result of an action of thewinner and/or their companion, once booking is confirmed and ticketed.
d. Missed flight: If the winner and/or their companions miss any of thearranged flights or any other travel component, the winner will forfeit thePrize (at the Promoterís sole and absolute discretion).
9. Travel insurance, visas and vaccinations
a. The winner and any travelling companions (if applicable) areresponsible for obtaining all necessary valid travel insurance, documents totravel to the relevant country (including a current passport and visas, if required)and any vaccinations. The winner will be put in touch with a local HelloworldTravel representative who will be able to assist with other travel arrangementsrelated to the prize if requested. All costs associated with a travel Prize whichare not specified to be included in the Prize, including but not limited to anytransfer costs (including transport to and from the airport), meals, taxes,insurance and all other ancillary costs, are the responsibility of the winnerand their companion/s . If the winner and/or their companion is unable toobtain a relevant visa or travel document, and/or is refused entry into therelevant country, the winner may forfeit the Prize, in the sole and absolutediscretion of the Promoter.
10. Validand current passport. The winner and their companion (if any) must hold a passport(which is current and valid at the time of entering the Promotion) with atleast six (6) months validity from the travel date of the Prize. The winner andtheir companion must provide a copy of their passports at the time of winningto verify the validity. If the winner and/or their companion do not supplytheir passports asrequested, the winner will forfeit the Prize as determined by the Promoter inthe Promoterís absolute and sole discretion.
11. Etihad Guest Miles cannot be accrued whentravelling on these tickets. Lounge access is not included in this prize
12. The competition is not open to employees, agents, contractorsor consultants of Helloworld Travel and Etihad Airways
13. The winner(s) will be drawn at random on 06/11/2017 4.30pmAEST. One winner selected per state (VIC, NSW, QLD, SA, WA)
a. SA winners will beselected by barrel draw.
14. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
15. Helloworld Travel is not responsible for incorrect e-mail orpostal addresses or for problems with entries caused by any factors outside ourcontrol.
16. Winners will be notified within 2-3 business days of theclosing date.
17. Prizes are subject to availability and Helloworld Travel reservesthe right to substitute alternative prizes of similar value.
18. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternativesare available.
19. The total prize pool value approximately $120,000 ($12,000 perticket)
20. Promoter: Helloworld Travel Pty Ltd on behalf of EtihadAirways
21. The Promoter will notify the winner(s) by email or any othermethod they see fit at 12:00pm (AEDT) on Tuesday 07th November 2017.All winnersí names will be published on the promoterís competition entry page onthe 07th November 2017.
22. If the winner fails to claim the prize within in 24 hours(with the exception of the NSW winner) of first being notified or the winnerísentry is deemed invalid by the Promoter, the winner is deemed to have forfeitedand abandoned the prize. The Promoter will select another winner. The Promoterwill notify the alternate winner by phone or email on the 09thNovember 2017.
a. Unclaimed prize drawwill be redrawn on the 09th November 2017 and posted to Helloworld Travelwebsite on the same day with the exception of the NSW winner.
b. NSW winner has three (3)months to claim the prize before the entry is deemed invalid by the Promoted,the winner is deemed to have forfeited and abandoned the prize. The Promoterwill select another winner. The Promoter will notify the alternate winner byphone or email on the 07th February 2017. The NSW winner will be announced onthe promoters website on the 07th November 2017.