Pack your bags and leave the kids at home, because it’s time to treat yourself! Thanks to Bad Moms 2 you could win a girls trip to Hawaii, valued at $14,000.http://www.kidspot.com.au/lifestyle/entertainment/bad-moms-2-hawaii-competition/news-story/897edbf3759da3c0ad78d31b516cef71
Major prize value is up to $14,275 (including GST). Minor prize value is up to $4,400. Total prize
pool value is up to $18,675.00 (including GST) as at Friday, 6th October 2017.
The major winner will receive the below holiday package:
• 3 x return economy flights from nearest capital city in Australia to Honolulu, Hawaii [Up to
• Return airport / hotel private transfers [$350]
• 5 nights accommodation min 4 star Oahu [$3,200]
• Private surfing lesson 2 hours [$900]
• Heaven on Earth Salon and Day Spa Package – ‘reaching Nirvana’ [$1,650]
• Private Cabana at the Mai Tai Bar Honolulu [$1,000]
• Zipline Tour [$875]
• Travel Insurance [$600]
Major Prize Terms and Conditions;
• Package is based on 3 people sharing one room. Hotel will be booked and advised
according to availability at time of travel date confirmation.
• All elements are subject to availability at time of booking. There is no cash
alternative. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Not to be taken over USA, Hawaiian or Australian Public or National holidays. Not
valid between 12 December 2017 and 12 January 2018.
• Travel must be completed within 12 months of competition date.
• Winner will be required to produce credit card upon check in to hotel for
incidentals. This is mandatory.
• Winner and guests must be over 21 years or over.
• Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed). Once tickets are
issued, they are non-endorsable and non-transferable. Any alterations to confirmed
flights and/or accommodation and/or scheduling arrangements will be at the
expense of the winner and their travelling companions. All components of the Prize
must be fulfilled at the same time and they cannot be split across different time
• Individual supplier terms and conditions apply.
• Flights are economy class and may be indirect. The airline’s Conditions of Carriage
apply to all flights. The Winner and travelling companions must travel at the same
time and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest Capital
City Airport in Australia. These conditions apply for all flights.
• Airline, flight route and dates of travel are subject to the promoter’s absolute and
• Winner and his/her guest must have valid e-passports and applicable
• Winner and his/her guest are responsible for registering with the US Visa Waiver
• The United States requires that travellers entering the United States under the Visa
Waiver Program (ESTA) hold an e-Passport if their passport was issued on or after
26th October 2006.
• Travel insurance for duration of prize only.
• Any changes by the winner made to the specified prize package (including travel
extensions, additional guests, etc) will be subject to an administration fee of $250
excluding GST, which must be settled in full prior to booking confirmation.