Here’s your chance to try canvas printing for freeSimply enter our competition below, register your details with CanvasChamp and you will receive a small (8×8 inch) canvas print for free!
Three lucky Mum Central readers will also win a large 16×20 canvas print, valued at $193.40 each.To enter, click on the link below, then tell us why you’d like to win a CanvasChamp print and what you’d have printed.Terms & Conditions
1. You must be 18 years of age or over and an Australian resident to enter this competition. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
2. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right not to award the prizes if the entrant fails to meet these terms.
3. The competition period begins at 12.00am EST on 1 November 2017. Entries into the competition close at 11:59pm EST on 15 November 2017.
No responsibility is taken for late, lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
4. There are three (3) prizes comprising a 16x20 Inch Canvas Print, valued at $193 each. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable and the promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of these prizes.
5. The entry method is by going to www.mumcentral.com.au
and using the Gleam widget to complete the tasks.
6. Entry via fake Facebook profile will result in disqualification and you may be asked for proof of identification to verify this.
7. Entry to the competition is free.
8. Only one entrant per person is accepted.
9. Employees of the promoter, sponsors or any person associated with
the prize are ineligible to enter.
10. The judging will commence on 16 November 2017 and the winner will be notified within 24 hours of the closing date by the email address they provided in the Gleam widget. If the email is returned undeliverable or there is no response is received or within 48 hours the competition will be rejudged and another winner identified. No responsibility will be accepted for emails which are misdirected or end up in the spam folder.
11. The winner will have their full name published on the Mum Central Page at www.mumcentral.com.au
. It may also be displayed by the sponsor on their websites.
12. The prize will be provided to the winner by CanvasChamp.
13. CanvasChamp and Mum Central reserve the right to use the
winners name, image, text or voice for promotional purposes for an
unlimited time period without remuneration.
14. Mum Central's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in Competition dates or dates, times or values of prize components, for any incomplete, late, lost or misdirected entries or for any inability for any entrant to access, view or load the Website. In the event the Promoter postpones or varies the Competition or any elements of a prize, it (and any party associated with the Competition) will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage of any kind (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or loss or damage caused by the Promoter's or other party's negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, the postponement or variation of the Competition or a prize, nor will the Promoter or other party be liable for any loss, damage, payment or expense of any kind (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage caused by the Promoter's or other party's negligence) or personal injury or other damage suffered or sustained as a result of entering, judging, running, cancellation or acceptance, enjoyment or use of the Competition or a prize or any aspect of or access to the Website. While the Promoter takes care to ensure all information relating to the Competition is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of all information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission or error. Entrants should make their own enquiries to verify all information provided.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its discretion, subject to any approval or directions from regulatory bodies, at any time during the Competition Period to vary, withdraw, postpone or cancel the Competition or any prize including where in the Promoter's opinion no entry satisfies the entry requirements or it cannot conduct the Competition or grant a prize for any other reason beyond its control.
17. Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the promoter and competition sponsors and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
18. NSW Permit Number LTPM/14/01188
19. All entrants will automatically be subscribed to the Mum Central and CanvasChamp newsletters, you can unsubscribe at any time.
20. The competition organiser/promoter of this competition is Mum Central, PO Box 58, Brighton SA 5048. Phone 0419 842 061 ABN 90
147 050 351.
21. The sponsors are CanvasChamp and Mum Central
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.